Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Gone ?!?!?! - page 7. (Read 1931 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 17, 2017, 08:25:58 AM
No. They are not gone. With etherdelta - since its a decentralized exchange - it just takes time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 08:18:24 AM
Im from Russia and etherdelta is not working here. So I use a VPN to work on it. And its works with it. Now ED is alright - it not offline.
Very strange info you've given to us. I'm from Russia too and just now have used EDGE and Chrome browsers without any VPN and got access to Etherdelta.com in both. Then repeated this experiment with help of Firefox and Opera (VPN turned off) with the same success. Everything funktions fine!  Wink
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 06:52:06 AM
Its up and working and even cashing out is working too.
Activity: 257
December 17, 2017, 06:38:29 AM
Etherdelta is perfectly fine at my ends. Just withdrawn few money from it and it went normally.
Activity: 172
December 17, 2017, 06:29:46 AM
I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

I saw the chat and lots of people are experiencing this issue.

Someone knows what's happening ? Are they gone ?

It is not gone at all, since there are so high traffic make this case happen. It is happen to me too. I just need to increase the gas price and now it is fine. I can trade and withdraw my fund again.
op problem is insufficient balance for withdrawal, most likely op does not have enough eth for the transaction fee

OP need to really understand that they need a Balance before withdrawing or deposite any coin etherdelta are not gone and also it not a scam the problem is the overload transaction in eth network that you need to adjust the transaction fee into higher before withdrawing you must need to check your balance.
yes, you are totally right, but EtherDelta is really unfriend for new users, i heard that it will launch a tge nearly, i wish they can improve the service when they raise enough money
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 06:00:42 AM
I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

It is not gone at all, since there are so high traffic make this case happen. It is happen to me too. I just need to increase the gas price and now it is fine. I can trade and withdraw my fund again.
op problem is insufficient balance for withdrawal, most likely op does not have enough eth for the transaction fee

OP need to really understand that they need a Balance before withdrawing or deposite any coin etherdelta are not gone and also it not a scam the problem is the overload transaction in eth network that you need to adjust the transaction fee into higher before withdrawing you must need to check your balance.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
December 17, 2017, 05:41:11 AM

Activity: 448
December 17, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

Have you double checked your balance on Github?

You can see how many coins you have if Etherdelta doesn't update fast enough:

https://deltabalances.github.io
The gas need to be increased, and check your balance too. I don't have a problem with etherdelta, If the balance not in the trading ACCOUNT you can withdraw via mew with your pv key to login. But be careful of spy ware in your PC.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
December 17, 2017, 05:29:01 AM
Speaking of Etherdelta, I would like to check some tokens that I've owned lately. Like BOLD for example, I am confused how much it costs to buy and sell that token. Just like you guys, I'm having experience connection issues with Etherdelta due to high traffic and trading volume I think.

I'm getting curious and hyped with the Etherdelta token though. It's something that I want to check out for good.
You don't have enough fast internet for access etherdelta. Sometimes there is a bug that makes our browser can't sync with etherdelta itself. But the etherdelta will be different with centralized exchange or another decentralized exchange site. because that was using the peer to peer transaction and you must understand about that makes the direct payment to the owner's address.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 17, 2017, 05:23:44 AM
Speaking of Etherdelta, I would like to check some tokens that I've owned lately. Like BOLD for example, I am confused how much it costs to buy and sell that token. Just like you guys, I'm having experience connection issues with Etherdelta due to high traffic and trading volume I think.

I'm getting curious and hyped with the Etherdelta token though. It's something that I want to check out for good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 05:20:37 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 05:20:29 AM
I have only heard bad news regarding etherdelta exchange. What is the reason that some people like to trade on this platform? Are they the first ones to list ICO coins or what's the reason?
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
December 17, 2017, 05:18:26 AM

Network has greatly improved of late but a few days ago the platform was unusable for several hours and the cryptokitties saga did affect etherdelta but  looks to have been put under control and I noticed there is now a minimum amount of ethereum you need to have for you to move your tokens back and forth to execute a trade. Just used it a few minutes ago ED is fully functional.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 04:47:00 AM

Have you double checked your balance on Github?

You can see how many coins you have if Etherdelta doesn't update fast enough:

https://deltabalances.github.io
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
December 17, 2017, 04:43:17 AM
Im from Russia and etherdelta is not working here. So I use a VPN to work on it. And its works with it. Now ED is alright - it not offline.
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
December 17, 2017, 03:45:07 AM
yes maybe yesterday etherdelta had a little annoyance because almost everyone including me also can not withdraw, but now etherdelta already operate as before
Etherdelta is being congested because I think too many transactions are being made on it. That is why they are having an issue, and like as you said, we are all happy that etherdelta operate the way it does before. It sometimes happen, so let's all don't be surprise and worried, it will soon back to normal as always.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 03:44:34 AM
It seems that many other people also have the same problem. Probably due to the network problem of the ethereum block system. Last week, I also encountered the same problem when the transaction was sent but did not find the TX hash, I had to wait a few days after the ethereum block system more stable. Besides, you also need to check the gas price, don't let them too low but do not let too high beyond your balance. Good luck Cheesy
Activity: 756
December 17, 2017, 03:32:06 AM
yes maybe yesterday etherdelta had a little annoyance because almost everyone including me also can not withdraw, but now etherdelta already operate as before
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
December 17, 2017, 03:02:00 AM
I have also experienced this when I tried to trade in etherdelta.  I thought it was a problem with my net connection but I noticed this started with the launch of cryptokitties which gave a lot of troubles to eth network.  Maybe you should check your gas,  thats what I did because I once increased my gas to make my txns successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 02:56:10 AM
Now its ok, no any slow motions ))
Pages:
Jump to: