Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta Gone ?!?!?! - page 6. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 01:48:43 AM
Not sure if it was already mentioned but make sure you have plenty of gas to cover transaction costs.
Activity: 11
December 17, 2017, 11:51:47 PM
Etherdelta always seems to work ok for me. You do need to be patient with it and always make sure you have enough balance to pay your fees when you are withdrawing. I can also recommend setting up Metamask with Etherdelta as it makes things a bit easier to transfer to and from your wallets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 11:48:54 PM
So many people got problem on etherdelta, like heavy load transaction, website can't loading, can't deposit & withdraw and more problem. Several days ago, i have got problem. I cant deposit my token to etherdelta. Yeah, that issue caused by low gas price. So, when i add more gas price, i can deposit my token, but bump, so much money to pay that fee. Yeah, all of problem caused by heavy load transaction on etherum's network. So, we just wait, wait and wait until etherdelta back to normal.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
December 17, 2017, 11:39:09 PM
I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

I saw the chat and lots of people are experiencing this issue.

Someone knows what's happening ? Are they gone ?

Etherdelta is still here. And it will be here to stay. It is just that it has been undergoing a lot of problems lately. There are so many complaints and even anger towards the decentralized exchange platform in the last few days. I think this problem has a lot to do with the Ethereum blockchain experiencing a very heavy traffic. All you have to do for now is to wait a little while. I know this will be fixed soon.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 11:29:48 PM
you need to have atleast .003 ETH in ether delta at the same time .003 ETH also in your wallet .. hahahaha.. it is not problem dude I also  experienced that because I think the fee for the transaction will less in your wallet and not the balance in your ether delta site.. because it is a trading platforn.. hahahahha it is not problem read the prompt message and explore .. good earnings
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:22:31 PM
Guys etherdelta is a good exchange but when I enter website it is not even loeding pages. Sometimes it is slow I know but today I cannot even open anything on the website on google chrome. But when I tried with internet explorer it is OK. I dont understand why. Maybe I should clean my google chrome. I thought etherdelta gone as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:21:43 PM
Ive tried etherdelta it's sometimes experiencing error showing you dont have enough balance. But I tried again its working, and now etherdelta I guess back to normal. In previous days there was a delays in every transactions so hope they will resolve the problem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 11:15:25 PM
yesterday I felt there was a bit of resistance to the Etherdelta exchange feature but now it's back to normal as usual probably because there's been an improvement done by the Etherdelta team. I think there are many factors that cause a slight problem on Etherdelta as well as server systems are a little disturbed because of the exchange activity which dilakukabn by traders when yesterday and other than that one of the causes of the obstacles to Etherdelta is a network connection that is so bad that happens a pending. and I hope it does not happen again because many of the traders who use Etherdelta as a site of exchange for now and include what I am doing now to do an exchange on the ETH I have for doing it using the Etherdelta exchange site.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 17, 2017, 10:54:02 PM
Etherdelta can be confusing for new users. There are some nice help videos on youtube and also
a reddit for etehrdelta that are helpful. Usually, not having enough Ethereum in your wallet to pay
for gas or too low Gas price setting can cause some of these problems.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
December 17, 2017, 10:12:06 PM
Etherdelta is good exchange, i used it fo day trading and never problem until now, to make withdrawal just make sure you have enough balance because the balance mention in your account can be less little bit, and also increasing gas price yo make faster withdrawal.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 09:32:23 PM
I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

You just encountered maybe the maintenance of Etherdelta mate, so far this exchange was good to other though I admit in the beginning I don't like this platform but as time goes by I am using it due to don't have any choice were all the token rewards which I received from the campaign I joined was always listed in Etherdelta so to become a profit I need to trade in this platform exchange to become money.
Activity: 588
December 17, 2017, 01:31:24 PM
no. etherdelta is very good exchange.yes some issue in transition but it's normal thing.,many good coin already in etherdelta nothing to worry about etherdelta..
Activity: 81
December 17, 2017, 10:48:56 AM
I am using Etherdelta around 6 months and time to time their site was not responding but always after a wild everything worked again, just take a time Smiley
Activity: 3
December 17, 2017, 10:07:26 AM
I had similar problems.. I hope they are fixed.. Had problems with other platforms in the past also, but much improved lately.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 10:05:19 AM
Seems they fixed it already,all is well and everything runs smoothly as it is.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 09:59:13 AM
Etherdelta may have a bit of a problem, but I try to trade with withdraw and deposit did not experience any problems anything.  if anyone has this problem try refresh your links and try again! I've tried withdrawing and the results are succesfully.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 09:22:11 AM
Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange, a smartcontract on the ethereum blockchain, how could it be gone?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 17, 2017, 09:20:51 AM
I just withdrew some tokens today and it went fine, i think there was some network congestion last week, that may have caused the issues you are referring.
Activity: 238
December 17, 2017, 09:14:33 AM
There is never a problem with Etherdelta. There might be a huge traffic while you were trying to withdraw. Withdrawal only takes time when you set a too loo gas price at time of large volume. So to avoid this problem you have to set the gas price accordingly.
Activity: 180
December 17, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

Never panic like this and make other ppl panic. ED is good exchange and they will fix all the issues, don't worry, just give them some time.
Pages:
Jump to: