Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta has bn hacked - page 4. (Read 1728 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 05:25:29 PM
Me too i was confuse when i am logged in to Etherdelta the loading system is to slow and even if i forgot account already then i logged in the following day i was still import account.I was wondering that there is something wrong happening to Etherdelta all of my Alts in Etherdelta i withdraw them all back to my MEW.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 05:05:37 PM
Etherdelta being hacked through the Help of DNS which means we should be very carefully the way we run our wallet because it can be compromise by hackers in any slit mistake made by use
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 03:31:24 PM
I am very sad. It seemed to me that a decentralized exchange would guarantee that my coins were fully protected. But scammers turned out to be very smart

It's the non-decentralised part of it that was hacked, the weak point, the DNS.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 22, 2017, 03:18:10 PM
Thanks for this USEFUL Information. They already re-activated the Server. Hope the bug fixed. I really scare if this things happen again
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 02:52:32 PM
Hackers always around when they know more fund and more people are using on that site. You should be careful guys, because you work hard to have it. Hopefully everything will be alright guys.
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 22, 2017, 02:48:21 PM
They are back already all is good,but be cautious with your holdings use etherdelta when you only need to dump your tokens,do not use it as a wallet.

Yes, and everyone should know that Etherdelta is back to business. For me, even some people hates Etherdelta because it has so many issues like lag and congestion but I don't think that is always the case. I checked Etherdelta now and they're ok and the speed is just like a normal exchange in the market. There's nothing new but definitely I'm going to prefer Etherdelta than other exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 02:47:30 PM
ETHERDELTA IS BACK ONLINE....I KNOW ALOT OF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY IM DONE USING THAT EXCHANGE ... BUT YOU'LL USE IT ANYWAY.  THERES NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE... WHEN IT COMES TO ERC20
The latest attack surprised me, now i don't know how to be sure it is the right site my bowser shows! I thought it is enough to look at address while https protocol enable, but seems it is not true.
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 22, 2017, 02:45:48 PM
Etherdelta is ok now and they're back for business. Sometimes Cryptocurrencies were attacked but they're not remain broken because they have developers and everytime there's an attack they will fix it as soon as possible.
Etherdelta isn't that special that it is exempted on hacking and attacks because some commercial and top Cryptocurrencies do like Bittrex and binance so that's ok, the best part is they're back on business.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
December 22, 2017, 02:43:21 PM
They are back already all is good,but be cautious with your holdings use etherdelta when you only need to dump your tokens,do not use it as a wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 22, 2017, 02:41:33 PM
No. They sniffed this tech and will not let that thought go, regardless of a crash. It’s too potent for people to just walk away from. And I suspect the new ATH will come sooner than most think. The cat is out of the bag.
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 01:54:10 PM
bad days for crypto world ... many people are getting effected with these technological upgraded bad groups.... these people loosing enire life savings of many people and breaking the trust of newbies who entering into crypto world
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 22, 2017, 01:52:52 PM
You can have a look at Radar Relay. It’s much more limited in terms of coins listed but seems to be the next big (decentralised) thing in terms of exchanges.
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
December 22, 2017, 01:23:33 PM
This is getting worst,a lot of exchanges are being hacked its so alarming to the users who gives trust to these exchanges,where to go now?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
December 22, 2017, 01:22:00 PM
website is working fine now https://etherdelta.com its slow but fine. and save , I never give my private key to this website i use meta mask Ethereum based google chrome extension. When this website was down i was searching for alternate website like etherdelta , and i was shocked no website found and i feel sad because i was hurry to buy that token. I got my ethereum balance back..
Any idea about FLIXX-ETH , Max price for this token

Kindly close this thread now Avoid spam
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 22, 2017, 01:11:29 PM
Ether Delta has been hacked by the scammer. Some people invest to get a profit but some are stealing. So sad to know that kind of issue.
they are just around the corner always finding ways to grab the opportunity and etherdelta gives them that, now we really can't
rely anything online, hope it will be resolved right away and some plan has been done to compensate those victims.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2017, 12:53:57 PM
I was also surprised by the news from etherdelta, I also had time to panic and pull my coins in etherdelta.
but hopefully this is not a big deal for etherdelta and I hope the team can also handle it quickly.
Activity: 788
December 22, 2017, 12:46:27 PM
I Think this is not hacked, but DNS massive attack ( i dont know what )
Now, Etherdelta is back, i hope this situation can be normally and dev fix bug issue
Dont put your Private Key to others phising link, beware
Activity: 126
December 22, 2017, 12:44:44 PM
If what you say it's true, it means that a decentralized exchange has been hacked. Do you realize how this will impact the blockchain world? Expect insecurity to rise. :|
Activity: 425
December 22, 2017, 12:43:22 PM
Tell me, is there another website that can be a substitute for Etherdelta?
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
December 22, 2017, 12:05:48 PM
Hacked yesterday now its back. everyone can use it now.
Pages:
Jump to: