Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta has bn hacked - page 8. (Read 1728 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 108
December 21, 2017, 01:01:57 PM
Guys hello. Issues on the Etherdelta exchange are still present or I can already go and trade?

NO, just use the above mentioned guide by goldenorder.
I just found out here that Etherdelta got a disaster, I opened Etherdelta to another site. what if I have opened Etherdelta? What should I do, I fear there will be something undesirable with my token or Eth in it.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
December 21, 2017, 01:01:33 PM
I also get the news, if etherdelta hacked, luckily I have logout from etherdelta Wink
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 12:59:12 PM
what if we have not logout from ED, what is our MEW wallet also at risk of being hacked? a few days before ED news was hacked I made a deposit and have not logout from ED account, will the hacker know our private key?
I heard that many accounts have been hacked and their balance stolen, whether the stolen from ED or from MEW? I worry about my MEW wallet
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 12:53:11 PM
When i first heard about this im in panic ,because i have many ETH and altcoins balance there i open my account imidiately after waking up this morning. i widraw all my funds and move it to new created wallet I was happy and lucky nothing lost in my balance when i open it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
December 21, 2017, 12:52:39 PM
Yesterday, I tried to use Etherdelta in transferring my BONs. However, I was thinking twice because it's complicated for me to use Etherdelta. I used Cryptopia instead and I got my BONs.

Phew! Good thing I was lucky enough to get out of there. I just removed my MEW there and clean history. Exchangers like this should definitely invest their money to secure all of us from intruders and hackers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 21, 2017, 12:51:17 PM
there have been many frauds, last week they created a fake app of myetherwallet in the iOS App Store and the most crazy thing is that it was placed in the third place of the most downloaded in the Finance category of the App Store. So guys, be careful with every operation that takes place.

so we have to catch up with these frauds and inform each other
how did they make such action over apps downloading site and make it to top 3 most downloaded?damn this hacker is really good.i hope this information will scattered all over the community to served as warning to all of us whos etherdelta user.take care guys..always
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 12:40:31 PM
Guys hello. Issues on the Etherdelta exchange are still present or I can already go and trade?

NO, just use the above mentioned guide by goldenorder.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2017, 12:39:22 PM
Yeah, i know that's issue several hours ago, when i cant access etherdelta's website. So, when i was opened etherdelta official twitter, yeah that's website hacked. But, i'm lucky, yesterday i withdraw all of my balance to exchanger.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 12:33:44 PM
yeah right, my friends who traded on Etherdelta were all hacked, Ethereum coins earned from trading profits all vanished and I'm also sorry about this
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
December 21, 2017, 12:32:45 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 12:27:25 PM
Etherdelta its decentralized exchange he cant be hacked.
Hackers hack your account not exchange itself
Activity: 257
December 21, 2017, 12:27:12 PM
I am trying to follow how to withdraw tokens from etherdelta to my MEW by using this tutorial and I am stuck, the coins simply withdraw from etherdelta to etherdelta....nothing transfers to my MEW.  Did anybody successfully transfer coins to their wallet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=70&v=slru097RrfM

You have to withdraw them FIRST from EtherDelta to the EtherDelta wallet (that you used to deposit to the EtherDelta in the first place), then after you move from EtherDelta to the EtherDelta Wallet (using that guide), then you can enter in MEW using the private key of the EtherDelta Wallet, and move your tokens to a safe wallet in MEW or any other wallet that you never used the private key in ED.

For example:

Lets suppose you created a EtherDelta Wallet there in ED.

Originally you transfered your tokens from your MEW account to the ED Wallet (that you created there in ED).

Then in ED you deposited your tokens from the ED Wallet to the ED itself.

To recover them, you have to do the reverse, using this guide: https://steemit.com/etherdelta/@davidaarong/how-to-manually-transfer-tokens-off-of-etherdelta

Using the guide, your take the tokens out of the ED itself to the ED wallet that you used in the first place, because the smart contract is between the ED itself and the ED wallet.

After you recover the tokens from the ED itself to the ED wallet using the guide, then you can safely use MyEtherWallet website, and in the "introduce private key" option, you introduce there the private key of the ED Wallet, and your tokens should be there now.

Now, transfer your tokens from the ED Wallet to a safe MEW wallet that nobody knows the private key of except you.

Thats it.

Did you understand?

That is a great tutorial. Really helpful.
Activity: 119
December 21, 2017, 12:23:32 PM
Are they still hacked or recovered? Can I login to my etherdelta account now or not?

Dont login on ED yet. Follow the steps I explained on the post above yours.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 12:18:36 PM
Are they still hacked or recovered? Can I login to my etherdelta account now or not?
Activity: 119
December 21, 2017, 12:14:27 PM
I am trying to follow how to withdraw tokens from etherdelta to my MEW by using this tutorial and I am stuck, the coins simply withdraw from etherdelta to etherdelta....nothing transfers to my MEW.  Did anybody successfully transfer coins to their wallet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=70&v=slru097RrfM

You have to withdraw them FIRST from EtherDelta to the EtherDelta wallet (that you used to deposit to the EtherDelta in the first place), then after you move from EtherDelta to the EtherDelta Wallet (using that guide), then you can enter in MEW using the private key of the EtherDelta Wallet, and move your tokens to a safe wallet in MEW or any other wallet that you never used the private key in ED.

For example:

Lets suppose you created a EtherDelta Wallet there in ED.

Originally you transfered your tokens from your MEW account to the ED Wallet (that you created there in ED).

Then in ED you deposited your tokens from the ED Wallet to the ED itself.

To recover them, you have to do the reverse, using this guide: https://steemit.com/etherdelta/@davidaarong/how-to-manually-transfer-tokens-off-of-etherdelta

Using the guide, your take the tokens out of the ED itself to the ED wallet that you used in the first place, because the smart contract is between the ED itself and the ED wallet.

After you recover the tokens from the ED itself to the ED wallet using the guide, then you can safely use MyEtherWallet website, and in the "introduce private key" option, you introduce there the private key of the ED Wallet, and your tokens should be there now.

Now, transfer your tokens from the ED Wallet to a safe MEW wallet that nobody knows the private key of except you.

Thats it.

Did you understand?
Activity: 950
Merit: 517
December 21, 2017, 12:13:03 PM
Better stay away from etherdelta this day until further notice or the issue has been resolve! I also visit ED this morning because I didn't know the news earlier I hope they don't hack my account also. Wink
Activity: 153
December 21, 2017, 11:42:49 AM
Thanks for your info, although I never trade in EtherDelta. However, it is terrible news for us, 1 exchange got hacked, many impact will follow it happen. I hope those exchange I trading don't have this situation  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
December 21, 2017, 11:38:28 AM
Although I do not use it, it is terrible news, unfortunately it is part of the game, I hope they can solve without great traumas.
Activity: 224
Strategist
December 21, 2017, 11:34:31 AM
There's a tutorial how you can withdraw your tokens/ethereum in etherdelta without accessing their website. Do not access their website because you will be redirected to the hackers fake etherdelta.  That's the way that you will be hack. For now the only option you got is to withdraw your ethereum/tokens without accessing their website.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
December 21, 2017, 11:32:45 AM
This is not good for Ethereum's community im sure a lot of people lose their money in an instant i hope other exchanges wont be hacked too.
Pages:
Jump to: