Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta sucks - page 13. (Read 2937 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
February 03, 2018, 01:10:43 PM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

It does suck at all levels. However it provides a service that is not easy to find, as you can list a token without any particular approval.
True platform is somewhat complex but the advantages more than bad, but the team to develop the platform
etherdelta is the easiest exchange to sell new tokens that have not been listing in the big market yet we will be very disadvantage for the reason that the price is cheap, the needs of the seller are very profitable for the buyer at low price and they will keep it in the long term to sell when the price is expensive
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
February 03, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
It's clunky and sucks from a user friendly perspective; however, it is decentralized and this outweighs the former.
Activity: 518
February 03, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

It does suck at all levels. However it provides a service that is not easy to find, as you can list a token without any particular approval.
True platform is somewhat complex but the advantages more than bad, but the team to develop the platform
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
February 03, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
hi,
etherdelta is one of the developing and decentralized exchange so it may be.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 09:54:11 AM
ED is not as bad as that but there system have really changed, ED was the first Ether exchange before anyother but can't believe why they are not Inproving of their security purpose.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
etherdelta is not as it used to be, ED has changed a lot in the current limit gas funding arrangements, ED only to buy tokens at low prices and can be sold in a large market is certainly very profitable
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
February 02, 2018, 09:05:55 PM
As for me normal exchange! of course interface of etherdelta is not wow, but it have big benefits - all tokens trade there

Yeah almost all tokens but I was disapointed when I sell my token because it always has an error specially when withdrawing and unfortunately I cannot withdraw my ether.
Activity: 420
February 01, 2018, 01:50:10 AM
we really hope that ether delta will solved this transaction issues  sometimes it is working very well but most of the time i encounter failed in transaction even i set the correct amount of gas needed
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 4
February 01, 2018, 01:14:57 AM
I hope by now that the majority of the community has migrated to idex.market - a much more stable ERC-20 token exchange that doesn't have the constant "bad jump errors" that are all too common in ED now.
Activity: 504
January 31, 2018, 11:21:56 PM
For me, the most annoying thing that they have done is making their own tokens. They aren't even reliable so how come they still have the courage to launch their own ICO? I'm really hoping a better of version them will exist as soon as possible so they'll die quickly.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 31, 2018, 09:59:16 PM
This is something I think etherdelta devs should be thinking of working on. Even with the highest speed laptop, the site runs slow. Well, maybe it's due to confirmation of transaction that is why the site is slow?

indeed I see and experience it that way, etherdelta seems to be slowing down for every transaction.
do not know why like that, what because the burden of the number of transactions.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

Most of your tokens are only tradable in ED maybe Coz your tokens Suck. Grin Grin Grin
    Seriously, I think ED is useful when new tokens not yet hit centralized exchanges, you can buy some tokens with great potentials at a low price and wait for IEO.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
January 31, 2018, 08:24:02 PM
This is something I think etherdelta devs should be thinking of working on. Even with the highest speed laptop, the site runs slow. Well, maybe it's due to confirmation of transaction that is why the site is slow?
Activity: 284
January 31, 2018, 06:29:55 PM

Most of the community here are being annoyed by the etherdelta, due to they don't have a choice but to trade their token to this platform. Which means it is the best friend of the ico every time it ends their project campaign. It is seldom only that after the ico the token is not listed in the etherdelta.
Activity: 224
January 31, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

Agreed, all we can do is wait for another site for ERC20 coins for trading. During cryptokittens issues i always got stuck on transferring my coins in etherdelta, as much as possible I always stay away from it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
Fee is very expensive, not suitable for small traders.
just imagine 0.04 ETH should I spend to sell coins for 0.1 ETH.
my money runs out here. Embarrassed
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
January 31, 2018, 12:06:14 PM
Etherdelta is so slow with annoying UI and constant hack attacks,  but we have no other options to sell shitcoins and new crypto before listing on huge exchanges
Activity: 138
January 31, 2018, 07:35:46 AM
I agree, but it is the only way to get in cheap before the token I want hits exchanges.
but is it trustworthy ?
Activity: 138
January 30, 2018, 03:24:59 PM
yeah the interface can be pretty confusing, there was a guy a few days ago who paid 2.2 eth for 0.0001 bezop token(worth under 1 ct)
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
January 30, 2018, 03:15:27 PM
I used etherdelta for a while, then steered away. Also they decided to do ico after a security breach,  which sounds pretty stupid  Tongue

There is a etherdelta fork named ForkDelta on github that is supposed to be better, havent tried it though.
Pages:
Jump to: