Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta sucks - page 9. (Read 2937 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
April 17, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
agree with u
from my experince there
etherdelta and forkdelta are my worst exchange that i ever tried before
even when i open it in my pc that website is too slow
unfriendly for trading, especially when u wanna scroll down or up

i dunno why they didn't even change the ui

also too risk do trading there with private key
there is chance they used ur account or hacked urs
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 17, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
Not only Etherdelta sucks, any service that requires to provide private key of your wallet should be avoided, because sooner or later you will loose you altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
think there could be more exhanges out there that could list as much tokens as ED but unfortunately there is none. There is only Idex, and a couple out there and they r not as useful as ED I think
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
Who still go to that Shit site
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 17, 2018, 12:13:24 AM
Etherdelta certainly needs to be refined. It hangs not only on the phone but also on some computers! Of course, to completely abandon this exchange will not work, because there are many trades and interesting tokens!
Why it would not work? ED works perfectly fine the thing i can complain is that their Interface is too heavy which you would really have a problem on loading their platform if you do try to access on mobile phone this is why i dont access this site when im on mobile because loading times will piss you out but over all operation i do see etherdelta works perfectly fine for me as long you do know how to make buy and sells and the transactions between depositing and withdrawing.For newbies for sure will have a hard time when its their first time encounter.
Activity: 510
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 11:36:22 PM
Etherdelta certainly needs to be refined. It hangs not only on the phone but also on some computers! Of course, to completely abandon this exchange will not work, because there are many trades and interesting tokens!
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 16, 2018, 09:30:23 PM
hmm , now etherdelta lost all credibility  .
no proper team management , no support .
even CMC delisted them and modified it to forkdelta .
in short - just stay away from it .

it was my fav choice 5 months back .
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 08:46:54 PM
For this matter, to my knowledge not only etherdelta only, but all exchangers that response to wallet erc20 or in outline we say ETH. Due to the recent schedule of solid transactions, the system automatically chooses which transactions should take precedence, there is also a precedence in the end is a transaction with a higher cost or a more expensive fee.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:57:47 PM
If you are going to sell your tokens on etherdelta, it means that the token is not yet tradable on an official exchanger so the selling price will be very low.
not necessarily, etherdelta is an erc20 exchange which means you can trade any coin as long as it is an erc20 compliant even if it is not listed there.
there are coins that are listed on some exchange but has a large trading volume on etherdelta because people love the cheap price there but the OP is right about its UI sucks and connection is way too slow.
Activity: 142
April 16, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
based on the experience and some of the arguments from some friends, indeed less etherdelta friendly to trading, especially for someone who is just starting to figure out trading, if it is indeed less smoothly using mobile better use computers with a strong internet network, in addition we should also not import the main wallet, I always feel worried if i want to deposit using the main wallet.
Activity: 224
April 16, 2018, 02:04:21 PM
I have never done trading in etherdelta. Given this problem, it may be re-thinking to trade there. Better to wait for another exchanger or keep it in the wallet first.
Activity: 252
April 16, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
If you are going to sell your tokens on etherdelta, it means that the token is not yet tradable on an official exchanger so the selling price will be very low.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 16, 2018, 01:39:40 PM
It more sucks now. After the hacking incedent and the private sale canceled that we didnt even know if the funds were refunded, I dont trust etherdelta now even more. It's now back on operations but under a new managing team.
I can't tell anything bad but they really are having a bad user interface when it comes for the looks but they do have a good service in terms of finding your desired altcoin that are already listed on their site. But why use Etherdelta when you can use Forkdelta too? There is a lot of trading site for altcoin out there. Just find the right one to you and stop complaining, that's just it.
Why suggest the same thing? Etherdelta and Forkdelta is almost identical when it comes to UI and UX.You cant blame people on having criticism on ED yet we do have different taste when it comes to exchangers Even myself dont like it from the start but i get used to it later because i dont have any choice yet this is mostly the exchange on where erc20 tokens being traded off first.Therefore you will surely have the big chance on meeting them into this exchange.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 16, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
It more sucks now. After the hacking incedent and the private sale canceled that we didnt even know if the funds were refunded, I dont trust etherdelta now even more. It's now back on operations but under a new managing team.
I can't tell anything bad but they really are having a bad user interface when it comes for the looks but they do have a good service in terms of finding your desired altcoin that are already listed on their site. But why use Etherdelta when you can use Forkdelta too? There is a lot of trading site for altcoin out there. Just find the right one to you and stop complaining, that's just it.
Activity: 215
April 16, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
which were not listed on the big market, it is very unprofitable that the price is cheap, the seller's needs are very beneficial to the buyer at a low price and they will keep it in the long term for sale Wink
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 16, 2018, 08:41:46 AM
ForkDelta is a much better alternative than EtherDelta. No more necessity to use VPN to see orders and graphs. But still having some glitches and issues with already closed orders that are remaining to hang in the orders field. Anyway it is great exchange for tokens and is decentralized!

There are just tokens that are just found in Etherdelta. These are tokens that aren't listed yet on any exchange and the team has no plans of paying to get the token listed on any exchange. There were few that I tried buying on etherdelta and it was cool to have them though I did move my tokens to another wallet. I jsut can entrust my logins to a website like etherdelta, if forkdelta does ask privatekey as well, then its still not worth trading there.
Activity: 84
April 16, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
yes etherdelta really annoying. why I say that?
because at the time of my token high price etherdelta washing the account and can not I sell it. I am very disappointed. but now there is a substitute etherdelta foxdelta yes is pretty good app its cuman for now not crowded. probably because of the down market.
So what happened to your account? Why did the cryptocurrency excange freeze him? I hope that doesn't happen very often.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
April 16, 2018, 08:22:50 AM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

What is the good (reputable and with a high liquidity) crypto exchange you will advice for a new utility coin to be listed?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
April 16, 2018, 08:12:28 AM
It's terrible  Sad

Since Idex exchange opened I stopped using Etherdelta.
I guess that only Bancor exchange provides you the best security for operations, because they have special bounty programme for find damages in scrypt, also it is an endless liquidity on their exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: