Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherdelta sucks - page 12. (Read 2937 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 06:24:10 AM
I tried to use this exchange, but I did not like the interface and slow operation of the site. The only advantage I think that you can buy some tokens cheaper than ICO, until they appeared on normal exchanges.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 06:17:03 AM
I agree on you that Etherdelta sucks it's not a friendly trading site and very hassle to use. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 04:14:54 AM
Totally agreed. ED is hard to use. No user friendly interface. And also It's bearing high demand to be hacked. High ex fees.
So ED is my final choice for sell alts. But, Unfortunately there are no alternative site to ED.
Before entering to a bounty program or being a part of a ICO, in my researches, I always look at the roadmap or ask on TGram groups to find what exchanges they are hoping to be listed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:53:33 AM
I`ve never come across a more strange exchange and as for me, transacting on there involves a lot of breath-holding, stress and hope. When all this stuff goes through the first time and u grasp the basic system, u will realise it does work... and is a pretty useful tool to have in your arsenal if you want to pick up bargain-bin prices on tokens you believe will blow up when they rich the mainstream platforms.
Activity: 266
March 12, 2018, 02:24:41 AM
Being loaded is normal since most erc20 tokens are easily being listed there which means theres so much traffic on the site which would really cause up long loading times together with their heavy UI which would add up the problem. If you are on a mobile then expect it would load to slow even on pc too. I do have these problems even I have a high end spec computer.
Activity: 23
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 08:33:10 PM
First time I used I messed up several times, not having enough to cover gas on multiple occasions, ended up having to load the wallet with more eth for gas. But after the second time you got a good hold of it, and it starts to become easier. What other DEX would you guys recommend? Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Open eCommerce Protocol
February 11, 2018, 08:06:12 PM
So long as any arbitrary ERC20 contract address can be accessed via EtherDelta (and other DEXs lack this feature) the negative aspects of using ED will pale in comparison. ED remains the only truly decentralized exchange. This year may change that, but for the time being there is little/no competition.
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
February 11, 2018, 07:08:11 PM
myself I'm actually fine with etherdelta, as long as it not lags a lot.

just need a little time to get used to.

another thing is their ico, no idea why and what for they started it when they get loads from fees...
Activity: 84
February 11, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
yes you are right ıt is really hard to use , and front page is really complex unnecessarily, they need to improve
Activity: 238
February 11, 2018, 02:21:34 PM
Dude, it is not only the worst exchange I have seen, it is also the worst website.
I traded only one time and I think it was a big mistake. I spent 30 minutes to give an order. Then my order didn't show up, waited for a day.
Really bad interface, really bad coins.
I advise everyone to wait for those coins enter other exchanges...
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
I'm glad I got out with my ETH and tokens again without getting skinned! Anyone notice the lag when using the site? I thought it was a gas issue but I had .01 Eth as gas. I had canceled an order 6 times before it finally vanished 15 minutes later. I feel like I have been warned.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
February 11, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

It does suck at all levels. However it provides a service that is not easy to find, as you can list a token without any particular approval.
True platform is somewhat complex but the advantages more than bad, but the team to develop the platform
etherdelta is the easiest exchange to sell new tokens that have not been listing in the big market yet we will be very disadvantage for the reason that the price is cheap, the needs of the seller are very profitable for the buyer at low price and they will keep it in the long term to sell when the price is expensive
Not a surprising thing that etherdelta do easily list tokens which are new in the market and mostly of them are erc20 token based and as you said they are really on bargain price since this is the first trading site which most ICO project do fall. The thing here is that they arent already safe since the Hack happened back in the past this is the reason i dont use their exchange already.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
February 11, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
of course the interface is not good! speed is not good! But there so many coins, does any exchange having so many coins ?
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
February 11, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

well sometimes they suck, esepecially when eth network is clogged

but then, you can get there stuff which you cannot get yet elswhere....
Activity: 135
February 10, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
ow, as it was written before, a new version of the crypto exchange is coming out, so we'll see what happens.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Your brother in humanity
February 08, 2018, 03:22:12 AM
Guys, Etherdelta was "hacked" (last month, dns was re-directed to phishing site) and it's users lost millions in ethereum, they have 0 support now, some bogus ICO that was completely unsuccessful, their twitter is gone, and absolutely no way to reach them at all for officially listing new tokens. Last place I would want to spend trading fees.
New community platform and exchange coming june 2018: www.coinpulse.io full voting system to add assets

Coinpulse don't mean nothing special to me if there are no ERC20 tokens on there.
We have many exchanges for trading coins, but all ERC20 tokens are on Etherdelta.

Full Voting Standard. What is deemed safe, and the community wants to list- is listed. Etherdelta is a smart contract- of course it lists tokens (which are smart contracts) but doesn't list anything else (because its a smart contract ya know)
Activity: 35
February 07, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
Guys, Etherdelta was "hacked" (last month, dns was re-directed to phishing site) and it's users lost millions in ethereum, they have 0 support now, some bogus ICO that was completely unsuccessful, their twitter is gone, and absolutely no way to reach them at all for officially listing new tokens. Last place I would want to spend trading fees.
New community platform and exchange coming june 2018: www.coinpulse.io full voting system to add assets

Coinpulse don't mean nothing special to me if there are no ERC20 tokens on there.
We have many exchanges for trading coins, but all ERC20 tokens are on Etherdelta.
Activity: 243
February 07, 2018, 05:11:49 AM
That's my perspective also. I can't totally use etherdelta on my mobile phone. Can't select token or anything
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
Your brother in humanity
February 07, 2018, 05:02:20 AM
Activity: 86
February 03, 2018, 01:44:59 PM
I'm also annoyed by the slowness. But this is the only place where you can trade tokens immediately after the aysio. If anyone would release a better version ...
Pages:
Jump to: