Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum ALL IN? - page 11. (Read 2473 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 28, 2018, 04:45:08 PM
i believe on eth, and ethereum is my favourite altcoins
but, if you "All In" in ethereum thats really bad idea, you forget the rules  Wink
don't put your eggs in one basket
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
May 28, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
yes now this is the right time if you want to buy it with a large amount for ethereum
in addition to the price is quite low, potentially quite good in increasing the price for the future
by the end of the year it is likely that the price of ethereum will rise very high as some have predicted
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
Now it is better not to risk, because the cryptocurrency market has started to fall again, it is best to wait until everything is fine.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 28, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

Ethereum price is at it's lowest point this month. Any people who bought or is planning to buy a big stack of Ethereum?

This is really bad symptom right. I use to see the good value for the past month on ETH and most of the top crypto currencies. This is really nightmare price changes from the day starts today. If you want to invest and make the money out it means you could do that well here.

Then If you see the ETH value dumped along with that all the ERC20 tokens value on the exchange also will be goes to cheap price bro. I do not have view to invest on ethereum but I have the 7+ ETH in my coinbase wallet itself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 03:53:13 PM
Considering the low price and the lack of confidence in the market it is a good time to buy.
I prefer to diversify my investments, instead of going all in on a particular prospect.
But ETH is definitely on a top rank on my list of coins to get.
Activity: 368
May 28, 2018, 03:46:38 PM
down again how long the storm continues. I bought yesterday's ETh with this high price making the fields shattered
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
May 28, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Ethereum price is at it's lowest point this month. Any people who bought or is planning to buy a big stack of Ethereum?
Not only ethereum but majority of the coins are at a lowest rate this month.  What is really happening is what most of us did not anticipate and many have predicted good price for ethereum this time of the year but ethereum is seriously going down and it might fall further to below $500 before the end of this week.  The best investment decisions to do now is buying of ethereum as in few months to come we are going to see a surge in price.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 28, 2018, 03:15:10 PM
I agree with your opinion. Investing in ETH when the exchange rate drops to $ 500 is now a definite decision as the ETH is expected to rebound next month. And if you decide on long-term investment, invest only 2 cryptos are Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you invest at the moment, you will earn a profit from ETH next month.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 28, 2018, 02:57:13 PM
   I bought, I plan to buy again. Ethereum have huge potential, last and this year
Ethereum is the main subject of many topics. People use Ethereum platform so
much, so many token's are created, price of Ethereum steadily rising and I am
very optimistic.
   Who don't have Ethereum should buy it. Better now when price is low, first
cause of the platform that have a great future, second cause everyone will
need Ethereum's when all tokens become popular, without Ethereum you will
not be able to use them. Its good for all of us to start save in Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
This is a good time to shop. I am sure that during the summer there will be a boom until the end of the year
Activity: 434
May 28, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
This is the perfect time to invest in ethereum you may like to wait for a little bit longer but I really do not see the point to do that, the price is very low especially if you compare it to the all time high reached a few months ago, so if have the money to invest in ethereum stop wasting anytime before the opportunity to get it at these cheap prices disappear.
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 01:27:53 PM
I have taken the decision for the all-in Ethereum at $600 yesterday, unfortunately the current price is declining almost to the level of $500. But I am optimistic just waiting time that the price of Eth will bounce back back to $800 as Eth last month fell to $ 365 and in a matter of 1 month, the price becomes double. Putting speculation in Btc and Eth, will never be worthless.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
May 28, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
You should not go ALL IN in this crypto currency world. The risks involved is too high to do that. If you want to manage these risks, you need to diversify and have your own strategy in achieving what you want. I am willing to buy ETH at a $400ish price level, and I think that this price range is also the support level that the institutional investors are also willing to buy ETH.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
May 28, 2018, 01:14:27 PM
Never go all-in on single cryptocurrency, you should always spread your investment between different cryptocurrencies (diversification) so that you can minimize the risks of your investment or losing money. As for ETH, I wouldn't buy right now, I think it could down a bit more. In terms of satoshis, it's currently at 0.073, I'm waiting to see if it goes down to 0.07 or lower, then I could make some decent profits in the short-term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
I can't buy Ethereum at this price, if you look at the percentage of Ethereum in the hands of ICO developer it is in millions and I can see most of them selling their stash soon as the market continue in this direction, because they need money to pay their developers, if you check the market the ICO demand is decreasing and expect this to continue
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:52:30 PM
good to have some bitcoin and bitcoin cash for hedge
etherum and bitcoin do reverse move at times like now https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd and https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin/usd
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
I wanted to stack and buy a good amount worth of Ethereum but the problem is I dont have an extra cash for me to buy them. But if I had money though, I will definitely buy them and hold them for long term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
May 28, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
If you have enough capital to go for an all in investments then we should do it but we must diversify a bit to not miss any mooning potential cryptocurrency on the top 10, I believe it will go to have a breakthrough from the sudden price decreases these days, we must accumulate more cheap ETH before it will increase again for the next bull run, bargain time to buy more.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
I am positive for ethereum, this situation will pass, ethereum will improve and there is nothing to worry about. Buy now is the right time, get more ethereum in your cart
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
ETH trust is complete, but the ETHs in possession of EOS were obviously going to sell. They will collect and sell a lot of ETHs.
Pages:
Jump to: