Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum below $600 - page 14. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 05:53:35 PM
well, it is just a short term price correction. In a year or two its price could at least triple. As for me I believe that now is a great time to buy

I support this idea. I've bought some more Ethereum today. I am confident in this coin 100%.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
April 20, 2018, 05:47:27 PM
Good time of day..Judging by the schedule ,I can say that by July to the 10th ,the airway will cost more than 1400 dollars.This is already beginning net growth will continue.Maybe it'll go up to $ 2,000.but where on July 15 will start again the fall.So, that all good earnings.There is still news that RIPL will also go for 3 bucks and settled back for 2 dollars.All want say that would you were careful!Do not go to this forum with VPN enabled.You can get to a bad proxy server and you will lose your profile here.Have a good day.All I would be grateful for Merit
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
I see that as an opportunity to buy them at lower price and surely hope that the price will rises up. It is usual in market activities where the price is falling down and all we need to just wait.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 03:58:48 PM
Eth value have been crazy over the last few months and this dips may have been one of the effects of bitcoin’s dip before the end of last year. Though eth have significantly dropped, there is no need to worry as this will eventually recover soon.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 08:33:16 AM
Yes, current ETH prices are below $ 600 due to the impact of falling bitcoin prices and this is normally occurring in the crypto market. I think this is a good time for people to invest in it, and this is the time to get back to those who want to make a good profit in the long run. I hope it will soon recover and thrive. Good prices will increase in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
April 03, 2018, 08:25:53 AM
Yes, I also think this is the right time to buy more Ethereum because the dip is just temporary and I think a month or two it will reach it last high price in the market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 28, 2018, 06:25:23 PM
Ethereum is now below $600 racing towards $400 But for good news about coin base adding erc20  to its platform, ethereum would have gone below $400 already. I don't know what is happening to ethereum been dump. What I do know however is ethereum is a good valuable altcoin and ethereum price will rise in the future.

Nothing is happening to Ethereum's price. Take a look at coinmarketcap and you'll realize that Cryptocurrencies are taking a big hit. Other big boys like Bitcoin, Ripple and bitcoin cash are down too. This should be seen as an opportunity to buy Ethereum because I don't think It'll ever get this cheap after the next bull rally.

Activity: 27
March 25, 2018, 02:09:14 PM
Unfortunately I have no any opportunity buy it even with such price its very expensive for me but If I could then I buy it because this is funny prices for a lots of cryptocurrency
Not just ETH that is a good buy now,a lot of altcoins are currently less than 40 per cent of their initial value and as such a likely good buy against a market recovery.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 28, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Keep working and do not give up.
A very good time. For those who want to go long, you can never miss it buying in this position and for those who are still waiting, they may just eventually miss another good chance. I believe this is the time to get back in for everyone who wants to reap a good profit in the long run. It is the start of the year and it is usually like this, let's wait till the end of the year, and we will all be surprised at the outcome.

Eth is holding up strong right now and I hope it keeps doing that for a while. It is normal anyway, as even bitcoin got bitten more than that, so we can just see it as the whole market correcting and a chance to double up for traders as well as for those who missed the first train. Before we even know it, the market is back on its feet.
Activity: 27
March 25, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Buying be nice now if you are lucky to still have some of your cash in fiat.I just hope the market bounces back soon enough.I have been HODling for quite a while and will need to cash in some of my investments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 28, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
Ethereum is now below $600 racing towards $400 But for good news about coin base adding erc20  to its platform, ethereum would have gone below $400 already. I don't know what is happening to ethereum been dump. What I do know however is ethereum is a good valuable altcoin and ethereum price will rise in the future.
Activity: 71
March 26, 2018, 11:39:55 AM
Yes. Recently eth will increase. Before that Buy more eth is very good thing
Activity: 17
March 25, 2018, 01:53:08 PM
Everytime the bitcoin goes down all the markets are following it and ethereum makes no exception after what you can see. But don't panic , things can be worse for crypto and we might see another flash drop of bitcoin to 5k but this is just how I see the charts..
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Yes you are correct, today is the right or the perfect time to buy some ethereum because the price of it is in dip right now,  I think it is profitable because eth is one of the best altcoins in the market right now.
Let's be all positive right now and always look at the brightside. As what the other says, we better buy some of eth right now while it is in dip. We don't know the real cause of its dip but hopefully it will recover soon in the next few days/weeks.
Yes that is the best thin to do when the market is in dip, to buy the coins that are our favorite and I think that is really the best decision no, so if I were I would patronize many coins and take advantage on the dip in the market right now and try to invest to coins and by that you will not regret anything and everything will fall into its proper places.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

Not only ETH but many altcoins has lost its value few week recently, depite the fact that they still rise in many days but they rising speed always slower and less volume than selling speed, i know this is still a good time to buy as much as we can while the price of ETH is much lower than last year ever before, we may not meet the chance to buy ETH at this cheap price in the future because the market will soon recover completely.
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
Price is dropping 'coz people dumping the coins they've mined I guess, however if there's one project that has an actual future in the crypto world it's ETH so it's good to hold and accumulate more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
March 25, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
I am also looking forward to ETH more to buy more. But $ 500 is the bottom of ETH, Really hard to penetrate bottom $ 500.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

It is not just ethereum that is struggling, most and it is safe to say that all altcoin is suffering because of the current market situation. However, I still think that ethereum, aside from bitcoin and other good alts out there, is one of the safest and the best cryptocurrency to have in crypto world. Ethereum is widely used since most ICOs use ethereum platform.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
March 25, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
ethereum continues to struggle with adversity and will start its peak from now is a good time for us to buy the ETH and wait until the price rises.
Ethereum will always have a great chance with the number of projects it has given birth to. It is normal for any coin to have a little bit of correction and that usually gives a chance to those who are busy lagging behind before and did not wait to get in early. That is what Ethereum is doing presently, and in no time, I expect it to start gearing up for some uptrend.

Just buy it. As much as you can. Ethereum now is sleeping beauty. The last dump of BTC affect ETH hard but this is the best chance to buy it now.
Just as simple as ABC. Ethereum is a very good one to hold and for those who understand that, they will not even blink an eye before buying back at this point. I am very eager to see the way things will be turning out soon as the market recovers, because I believe most of the great coins, including Ethereum will bounce back strong in this case.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 02:11:36 PM
Eth value have been crazy over the last few months and this dips may have been one of the effects of bitcoin’s dip before the end of last year. Though eth have significantly dropped, there is no need to worry as this will eventually
Recover soon. So while eth value is a bit low, maybe its the best time to buy some and take advantage of the low
Value. I am pretty sure we would be able to gain some profit from it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: