Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum below $600 - page 11. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 07:12:20 PM
Market corrections happens from time to time. So not all dips  bother me.
Ethereum is a very solid project that won't low for long, I trust it to always recover.
Hodl is the keyword.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 26, 2018, 07:10:20 PM
It's normal for coins to have dip because it happens sometimes in the market. So the best thing you can do is to buy at the dip so you can take advantage of the dip and later it will go upward again because Ethereum is still a on demand coin on the market.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:10:17 PM
very unpleasant situation. We really need money, but I do not want to change the ETH at this rate. I hope to raise at least 1,000

I can feel your frustration dear friend. I've been in your situation. But this scenario is something that we don't have any control of. Let's be positive that an upward trend will happen soon, very soon.

Yeah, when we're in need of money and the price is the way too horrible for us to sell . I think right now , if you're needing money to do anything, the best way to do it is borrowing money from your relatives or friends to solve your problem and wait till the price of ETH is bouncing back and sell them.
Activity: 208
April 26, 2018, 07:03:12 PM
very unpleasant situation. We really need money, but I do not want to change the ETH at this rate. I hope to raise at least 1,000

I can feel your frustration dear friend. I've been in your situation. But this scenario is something that we don't have any control of. Let's be positive that an upward trend will happen soon, very soon.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
I think that by the end of the year the price does not drop below $ 600.  For more than 2 weeks the price every day is growing by 5% +.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 03:55:08 PM
Ethereraum is about to leave these prices behind. already this price did not suit ethereuma. higher prices should come now. and soon it will be.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
1 ETH=$628.67

Ethereum reached $300 during the Q1. The recovery started on the mid of the first month of Q2 and everybody got excited asking if its the started of the bullish period. I think it is but yeah, say hello to the corrections. Ethereum now is in $600 dollars and still hoping for a much better price in the future.
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 26, 2018, 03:49:55 PM
I think this is a great time to buy coins. I am sure that soon very strong growth of ETH will begin. I managed to buy ETH at the price of 450 dollars and I'm very glad about it.

Yeah, that's exactly right. Those who see opportunities in the falling market always win. I also bought a sufficient number of Ethereum. Now await the growth!
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
I think this is a great time to buy coins. I am sure that soon very strong growth of ETH will begin. I managed to buy ETH at the price of 450 dollars and I'm very glad about it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 26, 2018, 03:41:45 PM
I think ethereum is currently a good buy. I mean, it is easy to put it into an ICO and sell it at at least 2x, which gives you 2 eth. So yeah, pretty decent buying moment.
Activity: 194
April 26, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
It could be worst if you asked me,when the market has corrected once again will be doing some buys instead of doing panic selling.You could make a lot of money when the market has recovered and you did bought from the market? theres a lot of things that you should have worked for,so that waiting for years are going to be much easier.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 26, 2018, 03:28:29 PM
Ethereum around 500 dollars is a perfect buy. Good money for buying a lot to invest in promising initial coin offerings. I would always keep a stack of ETH at the ready.
April 26, 2018, 03:27:05 PM
Personally, I think that now the price is falling because of the people who are dumping them. But ETH for me is one of the projects that really will live anyway, so I do not sell coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 26, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
Now it is also good time to buy Ethereum; its price can hit 1000-15000$ in June-July probably. Anyway, it is a very strong coin, and anyone must have it.
If you count the capitalization of ETH at such a price, then you will realize that it can not be achieved now in any development of events.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 03:19:51 AM
Price is now slowly rising again. I hope the price stays at this level
Activity: 282
April 26, 2018, 03:16:22 AM
Well , ethereum is one of the best icos ever , he has a great potentional but its posible for him to drop . Lately ethereum has grew up a lot , he reach  600$ in just a few weeks ( i think ) . Its also posible for ethereum to go up and not down , its posible to reach more then 600$ next month. I think that all depens of bitcoin , if bitcoin is going down all of the coins are dropping to , not just ethereum , all of them are going down . I notice this a few weeks ago when bitcoin were dropping all of the coins were dropping the same . Yes , strange .
Activity: 406
April 26, 2018, 03:07:47 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

It is noticeable that Ethereum in recent weeks is clearly trying to rise, one of the leaders on the progress in the crypto market. Among the altcoin now there is competition, but Eth is clearly growing.
Merit: 13
April 22, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

but watching now ether is more than 600$ is now going 700$. so the market is still good
April 22, 2018, 05:16:12 PM
I consider that it is necessary to keep ETH at least 2-3 years and it will be possible to sell it for 5000-7000 $
April 22, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

This is the right time to buy ethereum while it was cheap because we didn't know if we will see ethereum on a low price not only ethereum but some other coin so it is better to buy coin in a lower value and buy again if it is become lower and let see what would be the value of it in the year end.
Pages:
Jump to: