Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum below $600 - page 10. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 27, 2018, 08:12:50 AM
I really think that whatever the situation is there is still profitable for us because when the price drops we can take advantage of that moment to buy ethereum, it's all because I am very confident that soon ethereum will experience a price spike
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

In each case, when bitcoin falls, the remaining coins usually follow it. I do not remember any exceptions in this regard. It is not necessary to panic, because there are all prerequisites for stabilization and growth of the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 04:28:50 AM
The market has not been able to stabilize at the moment. We will enter the bull market in May
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:09:59 AM
we will wait for the mark of more than 1000 dollars.I think that this will happen in the next couple of weeks and we will earn even more money

Although I do not think that it will happen so fast, I am sure that Ethereum will be steadily growing. Probably it will reach a 2000$ close to the end of the year: it is a good crypto tradition - to grow in price in December.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
April 27, 2018, 12:24:35 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during the upswing.

That's right, I totally agree with your opinion. The fall in the price of ethereum on the market should not be a scolding that can be cursed at will. We must all be wise in the face of circumstances and should be able to see the good side of every situation that happens. For example, we can make this situation our strategy for investing in crypto. With us buying as much ethereum at a cheap price, then we hold it until the price of ethereum is above $ 600. So we will get the benefits we can take from this situation.
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 11:26:07 PM
I think this year the price for eth will not be below $ 600.  I think by the end of the year there will be a stable price increase.
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 11:06:45 PM
Today, the ether came to 600 dollars, and it will immediately hit 700 dollars. The market is always fluctuating indefinitely. I think a lot of people have already sold off and then they haven't bought it back. The market is like this, it can't be held on a long-term basis. Will lose a lot.
Activity: 151
April 26, 2018, 10:59:32 PM
Yes, I bought some at Ethereum for $450. I think Ethereum has fallen to a trough and it is currently slowly rising. I believe it will soon usher in the next bull market. It will be it again. The moment of the outbreak.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2018, 10:57:57 PM
In my opinion, even though ethereum price will go below $600 I think it will rise again because there are just times when market is low so that all cryptocurrencies are down but it is just a time to buy it but it will surely increased and thats the time to sell your crypto to earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 5
April 26, 2018, 09:43:41 PM
The whole crypto scene got struck by the news: Google banning crypto-related ads. Even Bitcoin got affected quite hard too—directly falling from $9200 to $7600—even though that news should have no long-term effect on Bitcoin. The crypto advertisers and publishers could easily move on to other ads platform, right?
Activity: 141
April 26, 2018, 10:53:15 PM
Yes, I think the same way as you think. I think this is a bottom of Ethereum and I believe its price will not fall any further. Judging from the market conditions, I believe that it will soon rise again, hoping to usher in the next bull market as soon as possible.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during the upswing.

Now the price of Ethereum has started to rise again. But surely it will rise even higher than this. So now is a very good chance if you want to buy some Ethereum then you hold it until the end of 2018. I am sure the price of Ethereum will rise many times over the current price.
Activity: 252
April 26, 2018, 10:26:47 PM
It is a rare opportunity for ETH to break below $600 for the first time since December.

ETH is a very good work idea coin, is the future coin, he is very high up the space.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 10:20:48 PM
it is not matter. Last month eth is low at 380-400. Now eth is 600 - 700. In few mohtns will be 1000. That's great, Hope eth will be more than 1000 USD. eth is great coins, it is the second best coins with hundreds of tokens. The tokens are also valued in the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 26, 2018, 10:13:57 PM
Ethereum is now in 600dolar levels. but I would like to say that you will at least double it. Do not forget it is a very powerful coin of ethereum.
of course smart people will buy more ethereum when the price is cheap and now they enjoy it because the price is slowly improving. ethereum is not a scam coin where you do not know its progress.
Activity: 211
April 26, 2018, 09:05:46 PM
Ethereum is now in 600dolar levels. but I would like to say that you will at least double it. Do not forget it is a very powerful coin of ethereum.
ethereum does have a fairly rapid growth, so you tell me what I have agreed with this, ehereum could reach two times, or even more, the great hope that the prices rise steadily.
Activity: 275
April 26, 2018, 07:29:50 PM
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 07:24:52 PM
Ethereum dropped below $400 after that post and it was the best time to buy ethereum. It almost doubled already and it has so much more room to grow. I am expecting ethereum to reach 2k easily this time. Hope btc won’t take another hit that’s affects all coins.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 07:21:01 PM
It was a healthy correction after a long bull run from 21$ to 1200$ this correction was required. I think it down now and the market is started to recover properly now and we will see some exciting times soon.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 26, 2018, 07:19:42 PM
Ethereraum is about to leave these prices behind. already this price did not suit ethereuma. higher prices should come now. and soon it will be.

Ethereraum? Ethereuma? What the heck are you talking about? Are they forked coins? What are they? Wow, i can not understand why there are so many people in this forum talking like this way.

Anyway, of course that ethereum is gonna be over $800 again..
Pages:
Jump to: