Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum below $600 - page 3. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
June 15, 2018, 06:35:09 PM
All of that will be an experience for us all with the ETH price decline is so deep then this is an opportunity for us all to get a coin with a cheap price, because for the future if the price has started to rise then the chances will not come again so take advantage of opportunities as possible collect ETH because this coin will be very useful someday.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 06:11:53 PM
ETH follows Bitcoin, like everyone else. I'm not inclined to consider this situation as a market depression, rather it is an artificially created environment, for the sake of reducing the price of entry into the business of new players.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 15, 2018, 05:44:10 PM
Ethereum below 600 is a gem. This is a unique opportunity to buy crypto and compared to those who bought ETH like for 1200-1400$ this is a really good entry point.
That's why I encourage to each of my friend to get in crypto right now
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:39:50 PM
I do not see any problems with Eth. Since January altcoin market lost ground two times compared to the $ 400 billion to $ 180 billion. During this year, three months I bring FIDUCIAL in cryptocurrency through losing ground.
Who is waiting for this moment for a severe cryptocurrency pass, then it will be awarded
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
June 15, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
It's now even below 500. It will keep scaring us until end of the year. It will all be better soon enough. Hold on there, the market should gain traction by the end of fall and it will rock us all!
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
May 23, 2018, 09:31:46 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Yes you are right. I'm sure this is a temporary pressure on Ethereum. Perhaps this is done by competitors intends. But I believe that Ethereum is the strongest team and the most steep prospects to gain a foothold in the first place among all the blockchains. A lot of positive events should happen this year.
copper member
Activity: 546
June 15, 2018, 05:37:20 PM
I love the way you concluded the sentence, in every bad situation there is always an advantage, you are very right that now is the best time to buy more and more altcoin, hold till it goes to the moon again before selling. Selling off in panic may be the worst decision any one can think of doing now.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
well, it is just a short term price correction. In a year or two its price could at least triple. As for me I believe that now is a great time to buy
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 02:46:07 PM
That's right, now is the right time to buy more Ethereum, because Ethereum is currently less than $ 600, looking at Ethereum charts, this coin is always steady at $ 800.
Do not miss this moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 23, 2018, 02:33:05 PM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

With the decline that occurred in Ethereum this time is not like the previous decline. Usually, after prolonged stagnant conditions, cryptocurrency will decrease and then rise again after several sessions.
Activity: 127
May 23, 2018, 02:21:58 PM
I don't know. With the coins it just seems that with each passing day that the volatility just keeps getting worse and the prices are fluctuating so fast that if you blink you might miss it so the price of ethereum going down below $600 again is not a long shot and can happen at any time. I am currently just going to stop viewing the price charts for a while
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
May 23, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

Yes you are right. I'm sure this is a temporary pressure on Ethereum. Perhaps this is done by competitors intends. But I believe that Ethereum is the strongest team and the most steep prospects to gain a foothold in the first place among all the blockchains. A lot of positive events should happen this year.
I am also still confused why the price of Ethereum down in this week,  but I know a lot of positive news about cryptocurrency but for some reason bitcoin and also ethereum even go down the price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
May 23, 2018, 09:38:00 AM
yes but its not continue log time it will up in coming days, price decreasing not only happen in ETH its happen more coins in crypto market, up and downs common every market so it will come back again  
Activity: 85
May 23, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

Ethereum will not die. Even if it will, not in the nearest future, so we have no reasons to be worried, I am 100 per cent sure of it
Yes, it is exactly what I wanted to say. I just hope it will not last for a long time, I am not a person who usually but, but still...
Activity: 85
May 23, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
yes, but I personally think that it will not happen for too long, even in my opinion when the price of ethereum below $ 600 is the beginning of the rise of ethereum, because when the price of ethereum reaches $ 600 even below it then in the next few days the price of ethereum will increase until the price $ 1300 even more.
such kind od things are usual for the market, it tends to up and down and then up again, so do not worry - everything is fine now
Activity: 266
May 23, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

Ethereum will not die. Even if it will, not in the nearest future, so we have no reasons to be worried, I am 100 per cent sure of it
Activity: 266
May 23, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

Think about it in the other way - it is not a bad thing, it is really a present from fate, so we can buy it now with the most profit
Activity: 44
May 21, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
I would wait a little, because now the currency has fallen very much, and it is possible that it may fall even more strongly
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
May 21, 2018, 06:22:10 PM
You see ethereum some weeks ago under 400dollars. I hope al you guys rebuyed some ehtereum. Because do not expect so see ethereum any time soon again at a so low price. You can be sure that ethereum will always have a higher rice, even when the market is going down. The best altcoin out there, and in my opinion, it has much more potential then bitcoin with his integrated smart contract blockchain plattform! So hold you ethereum!
i aggre with you, ethereum all time high is above $1000 / 1ETH so why, and look the price right now is only $600. but if we see what happend to the bitcoin right now is its happend more than one time on the adjacent timeframe
Activity: 110
May 21, 2018, 06:20:44 PM
indeed at that time the value of ethereum dropped dramatically. but now the value of ethereum began to rise little by little though also down.
Pages:
Jump to: