Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum below $600 - page 7. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
I think the price came in correction, just recently the market recovered from that price. I hope the price of ETH will grow up tob1000USD
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 07:06:46 AM
Most of the people think that it is gonna be the end of ethereum, but for the others like me,this is just a good opportunity to invest with ethereum and hold it for a long time because I am sure that this is just gonna be a temporary downfall price of all coins. After this downfall, everything's going back to normal.
I agree with your idea. There is nothing can stop bitcoin or ethereum right now. Falling is a good opportunity for us to buy some cheap ethereum for ourselves. As you can see, ethereum has already brought a lot of profit to investors and holders. Instead of criticizing ethereum, buy some for your own
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 06:12:53 AM
Ethereum Already Cross 850$. Ethereum Is best Token.I Think,Ethereum Cross This Year 1300$.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
well, it is just a short term price correction. As for me I believe that now is a great time to buy
Activity: 266
May 14, 2018, 05:59:41 AM
I think the coin has the highest volume in the world of ethereum crypto currencies. at the beginning of this year all the coins in the market lost value. last month went up and 800 dollars passed. I do not think you're gonna go under $ 600 again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:55:44 AM
This is just another swing of a swing of cryptocurrencies. Be calm, be patient. Everything will turn to be good someday Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
May 12, 2018, 03:19:23 AM
It is the right time to invest on ethereum because ethereum is havign huge use cases in crypto world most of the project while migrating to blockchain they are choosing ethereum platform . Also it is the highly popular currency after bitcoin also having seconed highest marketcap.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:53:25 AM
Ethereum is a good time to buy at less than $600 in March. We all know that the market is recovering. Ethereum's demand determines its price, and I think Ethereum will soon return to the end of last year.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 14, 2018, 05:51:14 AM
I don't know why but to my regret the Ethereum today is very cheap. Maybe it's the whales that manipulate the market. I hope this goes away soon.
Activity: 518
May 14, 2018, 03:59:13 AM
unfortunately, the market is very volatile. different crypto-currencies may rise and fall in price. indeed prices were below$ 600 for 1 coin. but quite a positive attitude of all financial analysts suggests that prices will increase.

It is. I do have a great hope that Ethereum will not fall as it did it in January- February. I have been waiting for the greatest growth of ETH. My best stake is 2-2.5 thousand in December. Naturally, the time will show.
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
May 13, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
It has now surpassed $700. I think that it might take a while before we see ethereum below $600 again and going down as much as it did during the most recent bear market. So many things and changes are happening to cryptos right now which is giving investors some much needed trust in the market to put their money into it and leave it there and with ethereum, only good things lie in store for investors.
Activity: 17
May 12, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
Personally, I think that now the price is falling because of the people who are dumping them. But ETH for me is one of the projects that really will live anyway, so I do not sell coins.
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 08:47:25 AM
Most of the people think that it is gonna be the end of ethereum, but for the others like me,this is just a good opportunity to invest with ethereum and hold it for a long time because I am sure that this is just gonna be a temporary downfall price of all coins. After this downfall, everything's going back to normal.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 11, 2018, 06:38:55 PM
We have seen a lot of panic topics, but I don;t see any reason to expect Ethereum to drop below 600$ now. This day or two red market is nothing to worry about in my opinion.
h55
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 06:30:53 PM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

I think it will be difficult to see ETH below 600. even BTC price dumped more than this. i think in 2018, that is the last time that we can see BTC under 10000$. so hold your coins for long term to take profit
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
May 11, 2018, 06:28:57 PM
ETH is very much a good deal right now, the price is between 650-700 USD and has enormous potential to go well past 1,000 USD in the next couple of months.
Its best to Hodl as much you can
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
May 11, 2018, 02:19:51 PM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

I agree on your, I never panic that ethereum is in the low price now. Instead I take this opportunity to buy more so I can earn more profit if the time comes that ethereum will increase again.

some are making panic this is so funny for them why they have to act like that , act like a normal even this might slow down ethereum is some of the good project that we can consider to take this in the future to be the good one for us.
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 01:55:57 PM
It is the right time to invest on ethereum because ethereum is havign huge use cases in crypto world most of the project while migrating to blockchain they are choosing ethereum platform . Also it is the highly popular currency after bitcoin also having seconed highest marketcap.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
May 11, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

I agree on your, I never panic that ethereum is in the low price now. Instead I take this opportunity to buy more so I can earn more profit if the time comes that ethereum will increase again.
Activity: 98
May 11, 2018, 07:42:58 AM
As a investor, this may be your best opportunity to buy ETH. ETH is a very secure investment with a huge potential. It will have a big price improvement within this year. Hopefully downtrend will end soon.
Pages:
Jump to: