Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum goes to the top! - page 24. (Read 16168 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 10, 2019, 04:55:16 PM
Ethereum has been one of the top coins for a quite long time. It has been holding the second place for quite long though as far as i remember, Ripple (XRP) did take over Ethereums place once. These coins have been dominating the market for quite long and I don't think any other coin will be able to beat them, at least for now.
Yeah, it is struggling to hit the $200 mark but I guess if the price keeps on rising this way, we will see it achieve the $200 mark soon enough!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 10, 2019, 04:42:58 PM
If you want to buy ethereum before the price increases again, of course it is a good step and I have done it before. I'm sure ethereum will reach $ 200, and a good opportunity now to buy ethereum. Before the crypto market will remember again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 10, 2019, 04:33:27 PM
They promise that the ethereum will be around $ 200, I would like to believe in this in fact, here in the project that I liked promises for the token 0.7, and what do you think will be its growth? I leave the link http://gexan.io/
The main thing is to be sure that the project really pays this money and no one will be offended, now there are few such projects.
They have already chosen an exchange for themselves, and this means that we will sell the tokens and we will sell the tokens, and, therefore, they will have an IEO system, leave a useful link https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
May 10, 2019, 04:19:04 PM
They promise that the ethereum will be around $ 200, I would like to believe in this in fact, here in the project that I liked promises for the token 0.7, and what do you think will be its growth? I leave the link http://gexan.io/
The main thing is to be sure that the project really pays this money and no one will be offended, now there are few such projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 10, 2019, 04:04:38 PM
In my opinion for now ethereum prices still can't reach the highest point because, the bitcoin price is still high and usually if the bitcoin price is high some Altcoins will have an impact, but I'm sure in a few weeks there's a possibility ethereum will move
May 10, 2019, 04:01:28 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
May 10, 2019, 03:57:27 PM
I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.
I also root for ethereum. I believe that it has potential tk surpass even bitcoin. It would be really nice if it will reach 1k usd mark again like last 2018
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 10, 2019, 03:55:17 PM
I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.
I still have a bad feeling because i did not sell my eth when it was 850 and the price was dropping. Even now i can't believe how fast the price went down. Hope it will return over 700$ Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
May 10, 2019, 03:20:07 PM
Ethereum is certainly the next crypto to run on steady green candles. It is waiting for a little respite from bitcoin while It gradually builds up. I hope to buy a few to keep for the next two months
Yes, I think the increase in the price of Bitcoin will greatly affect the increase in the price of Ethereum later, because so far Ethereum continues to follow the price of Bitcoin, and I am optimistic that prices will increase later this month.
Activity: 336
May 10, 2019, 03:16:38 PM
Ever since Crypto price have started going up the curve, altcoins have been crawling most especially ethereum has been perpetually below 200  when bitcoin has grown from 3000+ to sitting comfortably at 600+. There is no serious change in price of ethereum maybe something is wrong somewhere
Activity: 448
May 10, 2019, 03:05:07 PM
Ethereum is certainly the next crypto to run on steady green candles. It is waiting for a little respite from bitcoin while It gradually builds up. I hope to buy a few to keep for the next two months
Activity: 448
May 10, 2019, 02:15:31 PM

Those smart people are they already buying ethereum they have seen ethereum is potentially growing the price in crypto market, it is not hard for the ethereum to reach $200 because of the popularity in many investors and keeping develop.
Right, it's easy for Ethereum to reach $ 200. when investors have started to come and believe in the future of crypto. Actually it's the right opportunity to invest. Smart analysis.
Anyway, ethereum is a really very profitable investment.  And we should not expect the time when the ethereum reaches $ 200, because if today we make an investment of $ 170, then even with a small increase it will be a good profit .
Activity: 336
May 09, 2019, 05:47:37 AM

Those smart people are they already buying ethereum they have seen ethereum is potentially growing the price in crypto market, it is not hard for the ethereum to reach $200 because of the popularity in many investors and keeping develop.
Right, it's easy for Ethereum to reach $ 200. when investors have started to come and believe in the future of crypto. Actually it's the right opportunity to invest. Smart analysis.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
May 08, 2019, 10:40:42 AM
ethereum is a good coin and one of the top coins at the moment,
investing here is very good because the price is still very cheap compared to the previous year's price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
May 08, 2019, 10:22:21 AM
Maybe it's not for long. You should take a closer look at its dynamics for the past months to make further decisions. Anyway I hope you'll get lucky with any outcome.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
May 07, 2019, 07:39:39 PM
I think this is a good idea because I predict Ethereum will be able to reach $190. Further growth may be complicated by the level of resistance and a decrease in the value of Bitcoin. But in any case, now is a good time to buy ETH and you need to expand your cryptocurrency portfolio.

ETH was always the one of the better coins to keep investing as it has a wider scope and demand will continue to rise in good coins . Also after btc which is expensive for many other switch to the alternate one and ETH fits the bull in that situation .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 07, 2019, 07:31:20 PM
since February the price of Ethereum has shown growth and I'm very sure Ethereum's price will continue to grow following the trend of Bitcoin prices.  if you want to buy Ethereum this is the time, don't be late again because many predictions say the price of Ethereum will return to $1k  even more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
May 07, 2019, 07:23:08 PM

Your analyses may be right but etherum has been struggling to reach that cap of 200$ for quite a while now
I presume a good increase in price when etherum eventually breaks forth from that limit
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
May 07, 2019, 06:29:39 PM
Look sharp because things will happen this year. just invest in some of the real known coins and you will never regret. I will advice you to forget about ICO investment at the moment, there are time and seasons in the crypto world.
Activity: 686
May 07, 2019, 06:15:26 PM
For now, the price of Eteherum has not reached $ 200, but it is seen from the statistics and the quality will definitely not soar. We are already in a better condition and of course we have to start trading again because Altcoin is pretty stable and now it's a good opportunity to buy Ethereum for its fans.
Pages:
Jump to: