Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum goes to the top! - page 26. (Read 16168 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
May 07, 2019, 02:04:07 AM
I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.
As the price of ethereum surge, it is a very great idea to buy ethereum now.Once it breaks the 200$ mark, the bearish trend will happen immediately. Now, I have a lot of ethereum and I am really looking forward for the bear.
Maybe this is the right time seems to buy ethereum, but it all depends on your individual decisions if indeed you want to invest in ethereum, of course you have to buy it and hopefully later you will get a profit
Activity: 364
May 07, 2019, 01:55:26 AM
Now ethereum has a price, according to the CoinMarketCap table, about $ 175. We see that Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency have risen well in price over the past month. Along with them, the ethereum price is rising. Although this coin itself is very promising, however, like all types of cryptocurrency, it is under the price dominance of Bitcoin. Therefore, if Bitcoin continues to rise further, ethereum will also grow. If the current upward trend continues, then in a month or two this coin may well reach a price of $ 200.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
May 07, 2019, 01:25:38 AM
I see price growth and ethereum charts getting better. Although it is difficult to reach $ 200. Well, this is a good opportunity to start buying ethereum. Is this a good idea for now? Let's discuss it. Thank you in advance.
As the price of ethereum surge, it is a very great idea to buy ethereum now.Once it breaks the 200$ mark, the bearish trend will happen immediately. Now, I have a lot of ethereum and I am really looking forward for the bear.

For other's who see the Ethereum can still go up, they bought lots of it around $80. And so they have doubled their investments in just a matter of months.

But still the price is just a tad below $200, not that expensive to stash at least 5 ethereum and hold for the next years. I will not be surprised if it will hit another all-time-high in 2020 or 2021. So just have patience and continue to buy in dips because that's how investor makes money here in the market, but low, sell high adage.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
May 07, 2019, 01:21:22 AM
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
May 07, 2019, 12:42:53 AM
alots of people still getting ethereum for short and long term invest condition. but, short term investor still have big volume ratio than long term investor.
because of this condition ethereum price getting low and sorting price when gotting to go $200.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 06, 2019, 07:50:45 PM

Those smart people are they already buying ethereum they have seen ethereum is potentially growing the price in crypto market, it is not hard for the ethereum to reach $200 because of the popularity in many investors and keeping develop.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 06, 2019, 07:27:14 PM
Ethereum has long been time to grow in price. All people are waiting for this growth with impatience. I hope that growth will not stop at this level, but will continue at least a few days.
That's just left to understand the reasons for growth.
Now it seems to me that Ethereum will not have much growth , even more likely the decline will be now , since the cue ball will be released for correction , but after the release of update 2.0 I think the growth will happen !
It is on the process and the effect isn't that instant that we could see it directly. By its continuous inclining motion we may think that we are already in the path where we can see ETH will go far. There is no doubts that ETH will move forward as BTC moves also, expecting that bull run will show up this year, it absolutely the entire market will pump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 06, 2019, 07:05:31 PM
Ethereum has long been time to grow in price. All people are waiting for this growth with impatience. I hope that growth will not stop at this level, but will continue at least a few days.
Now it seems to me that Ethereum will not have much growth , even more likely the decline will be now , since the cue ball will be released for correction , but after the release of update 2.0 I think the growth will happen !
Activity: 262
May 06, 2019, 06:27:51 PM
Activity: 616
May 06, 2019, 06:24:00 PM
I find that Ethereum has a slow and unstable growth process, and I see that this is a stable trend of ETH, don't expect a strong price increase and then dizziness, be slow sure.

There is no problem with the slow price increase as long as it can be certain, and today the ETH altcoin has shown a good increase rate, although not as good as the others, but still better now than last year.
I agree, the current ethereum price movement is much better than last year, even though the price increase is slow but the ethereum price has shown the beginning of a good recovery, I believe ethereum prices will be able to return to their highest price, slow movements in the market is process to achieve market recovery
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 06, 2019, 06:08:39 PM
Indeed, everyone expects that ethereum prices will rise again and if you are a trading activist, you better buy as much ethereum as possible because you buy ethereum in large quantities so that it can help boost this ethereum price again and maybe when ethereum prices are already  start going up better you immediately buy it and sell it when the price matches your target
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
May 06, 2019, 05:53:32 PM
Ethereum does not actively show its growth, unlike bitcoin, for example. But I think it's temporary. Now he seems to be showing much better results.
Activity: 434
May 06, 2019, 05:40:00 PM
Ethereum is gone wild on a couple of recent months and its acting like it is gonna follow the footpath of bitcoin when it was $200. you remember when bitcoin just crashed from $1000 to $200 in 2013 when MtGox exchange crashed and many people lost their money. well maybe its time to repeat that situation but without people losing their money. we can invest big and get big bucks tomorrow.
I wasn't here that year and I was recently in the Crypto world.
good development might produce good results if Ethereum doesn't fall more.
it's time to be optimistic, in the future it will make a lot of money on cryptocurrency because the market can grow better.
the increase in Ethereum and other coins was awaited by many people, because they had waited long enough for profit high big in market.
May 06, 2019, 05:26:18 PM
In statistics the price development Ethereum so far looks better than before because in my opinion Bearish market can be said to "end". For now, don't rush or calm bullish market opportunities coming this month or next month, I'm sure it only requires a little up to $ 200 and even higher.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 06, 2019, 05:16:24 PM
Ethereum is gone wild on a couple of recent months and its acting like it is gonna follow the footpath of bitcoin when it was $200. you remember when bitcoin just crashed from $1000 to $200 in 2013 when MtGox exchange crashed and many people lost their money. well maybe its time to repeat that situation but without people losing their money. we can invest big and get big bucks tomorrow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
May 06, 2019, 04:37:01 PM
I see ETH at 400$ as a stable price, the current fluctuations between 150$ and the resistance at 180$ are truly important for another climb to a new ATH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 06, 2019, 03:50:28 PM
Most part of me are confident that this is a good idea and soon ETH should explode to the top!  But my other part remembers that the price may be less than $ 100.
Activity: 476
May 06, 2019, 03:27:41 PM
Ethereum by the end of the year I think will grow back to $ 1000 and maybe even more. I really hope for it.
we all hope for it, but we must also look at it objectively. this can happen only if the entire market starts to grow rapidly.
Market already has started to rise and it is getting high day by day so don’t lose your hope same as all other altcoins ETH is getting value after few years we will see ETH at high value, I personally believe that we should buy some ETH and bitcoin to hold because market value of them both is getting better it will surely shine in future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 02:44:13 PM
Ethereum price is the weakest among all coins it go down when others rise if we compare the price increase of ethereum to bitcoin, bitcoin have highest increase rate.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 06, 2019, 01:54:17 PM
With Ethereum's growth in the past few months, I am very confident that this coin will reach $ 200. In addition, Bitcoin also continues to show very good price increases. Ethereum will continue to grow following Bitcoin and I think we are just waiting for time. So now we must be able to take advantage of the conditions to reinvest.
Pages:
Jump to: