Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 108. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 01, 2017, 01:25:44 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
For what you had read and heard was true, and negative feedback about it, its not a new thing to me. If you are holding Bitcoin, keep going on what you had started in it. Then if you have also Ethereum keep on holding it too, because it is also a good altcoin. In fact, most of the ico token are connecting themselves to be part of ethereum blockchain. and most of token who get at touch in it are also become successful after the ICO token.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 01, 2017, 12:41:40 AM
Ethereum is good altcoin for long term holding and good for trading too, if you can't doing trade, so you can make good profit by holding it.
I have hold ETH for few month and now, i make very good profits Cool
Indeed, Ethereum and ICO market will grow many much in future. We also see ICO market become to hot trend of investor on cryptocurrency market in recent. If ICO market can become to famous, Ethereum price will increase because many people need Ethereum for buy ICO token.
it's true year after year ethereum shows if ethereum can compete with other altcoin,
and the price is always up, we hope ethereum rise to the moon Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2017, 12:20:59 AM
Ethereum is good altcoin for long term holding and good for trading too, if you can't doing trade, so you can make good profit by holding it.
Indeed, Ethereum and ICO market will grow many much in future. We also see ICO market become to hot trend of investor on cryptocurrency market in recent. If ICO market can become to famous, Ethereum price will increase because many people need Ethereum for buy ICO token.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 31, 2017, 11:50:07 PM
All I can say based on what I have learned is that ethereum is good for investment.  It is one of the altcoins that the founders are known,  like Vitalik Buterin,  unlike bitcoin which you cant know where to go to find the founders but still the price is rising.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 31, 2017, 11:41:25 PM
For now, Ethereum will be trying crawl up after the price dropped dramatically. This proves that Ethereum is the best altcoin.  Decent coins holding and invested.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
August 31, 2017, 11:30:26 PM
Etherium is doing perfectly well in the market. There are fluctuations of course because of market volatility but these are not at all problematic as these are normal movements. You can buy ETH right now. A very little dip is happening. But I know ETH will be approaching $400 pretty soon.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 31, 2017, 11:13:15 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
August 31, 2017, 09:49:44 PM
what the f**k have i just read... why are there still people who makes FUD about ethereum? it has been more than confirmed that ethereum is one of the most safe, fast, and the best altcoin after bitcoin, so why you people are making fud about this coin?
Its price has rised more than 40% in just 3 days, what else would you expect? i think that ethereum is the best altcoin that is around here right now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 31, 2017, 09:43:33 PM
Ethereum is a good coin for traders, usually it has a big volume of trading, and nowadays is being used for almost all good Ico wich are trying to bring something new for crypto investors, in fact if we could monetize the total ammount Ico had acumulated with smart contracts over ethereum we would be surprised and sure it should get more value as long Ico keep using the smart contracts to collect the funds.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 31, 2017, 11:20:49 AM
Looking at the DAPP ecosystem that is built on it, it will reinforce and add use-cases to Ethereum.

If there is no black swan event, I expect the value to increase.
There are also a lot of undervalued dapps on it at the moment, like ICN(Iconomi) and we are building a charity platform on it as well (Opakeco Foundation).

Do your due dilligence, but I don't see Ethereum failing anytime soon

I agree with that. I think the ETH will rise eventually.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 03:18:13 AM
Looking at the DAPP ecosystem that is built on it, it will reinforce and add use-cases to Ethereum.

If there is no black swan event, I expect the value to increase.
There are also a lot of undervalued dapps on it at the moment, like ICN(Iconomi) and we are building a charity platform on it as well (Opakeco Foundation).

Do your due dilligence, but I don't see Ethereum failing anytime soon
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 03:16:48 AM
I will dare say that eth is no longer considered an altcoins by most cryptotraders. It is becoming another base crytocurrency and will definitely become more pervasive as the technology matures.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2017, 02:54:56 AM
I think ethereum is very good altcoin and very attractive coin that it having the smart contract, ethereum is the top altcoin who have an important role and have good development, ethereum has been most popular now after bitcoin, so we see what happened with the ethereum in the future.
Activity: 936
August 29, 2017, 02:03:10 AM
Without ethereum, most ico's wouldn't be created in the first place. Although some may say it is not a good coin, i would trust the market. Ethereum is just below bitcoin and still has many things to achieve, why stay away from it?
the position of ethereum is currently under the bitcoin that makes the ethereum will be greatly improved in the next few years, I think if the ethereum will move away very difficult, maybe it will be greatly improved in the future.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 01:05:51 AM
 Grin still good alt... many ICo base on ETH because it's have most trust from invester beside Waves
Activity: 410
August 27, 2017, 01:00:36 AM
Now Bitcoin is the base currency of the digital world today. But now its development is very centralized. But to confirm the transaction is still slow and no speed I hope there is progress as soon as possible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 27, 2017, 12:42:12 AM
It is a good coin since it is the money used in funding ICOs. So it means that the ethereum are trusted by those crowdfunding companies for the sake of finishing the project they planned. Also, it is already in its 2 years of life in crypto world so why still doubting about ethereum. The value of ethereum is not so high and not so low. Its $300 value is just good enough to handle unlike 1 bitcoin that has $4000 in value that it makes me wanna spend anything.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 12:13:50 AM
it is a good coin because it is second to btc. and eth is a trustworthy coin since people are trading to ethereum. it is a stored value coin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
August 26, 2017, 11:53:28 PM
You weigh things properly and wisely. Some are saying it is not good to stick with it, some would also say ETH is a good coin for investment. I would say trade with caution. Which means buy ETH when it is cheap and then sell when it is high. Do not stick it out with anything. Just make money. Be always ready to dump them when you have made money already.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
August 26, 2017, 11:43:07 PM
Well the ICO coin called Ethereum declared a scam by the community in 2014 then ignored for 2 years now ranked #2 in crypto has to be good right?

.. Or it wouldn't be ranked number two would it?
Jump to: