Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 118. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 02, 2017, 10:10:11 AM
I think it is a good alt to invest in but it seems that they are facing some problem right now,
I think that this alt is a good one to invest in and if it wouldn't pump we could use it in myetherwallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 02, 2017, 08:34:49 AM
With its smart contract technology, it's absolutely a good one to invest some good amount of money in. Do not mix ethereum with other useless altcoins please guys.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 02, 2017, 06:41:37 AM
Current price is 0.09
I think ETH showed that he is number one alt this time. I belive, that price will go much higher. So yes, in my opinion, investing in ETH is good idea.
I agree with you man, Ethereum is a good altcoins because as you can see the price of it in the market, it was raising up until now. However, be a good observer to the situation especially to the traders that always play the price of altcoins.
yes etherium is good altcoin there is no doubt about this. as we cas see that the volume of Etherium is too good and people are still potting trust on etherim by investing their money there in etherium.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 02, 2017, 05:39:31 AM
You don't buy when it's up, you buy when it's down. But I don't think people are obeying this basic rule, and by looking at the marketcap, a lot of people can get burned out of it.

When it's high now can be very low after a period of time, your logic is very good but does not work always, to be in topic Eth is a good altcoin and at the same a great platform for other altcoins to ise this platform for their tokens and I think Eth is the best altcoin (it's better than Litecoin).
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 02:58:42 AM
You don't buy when it's up, you buy when it's down. But I don't think people are obeying this basic rule, and by looking at the marketcap, a lot of people can get burned out of it.

That is right. For the good coins, you can do that.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
May 31, 2017, 12:45:14 PM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 31, 2017, 12:16:57 PM
I there is anything close to bitcoin currently then it is ethereum only and no other alt can compete them. I think ethereum is really good currency and it is being liked by many of us day by day. Moreover it moves as the bitcoin is moving in the market. The direction is straight and the set up is running with full speed for ETH. Also more and more people are getting into ETH mining as they think it is more simpler than bitcoin due to the difficulty of former. So it is worth investing into ETH now a days as it will bring nice future towards us real soon.

Ethereum is good, but I think it can't overtake bitcoin as the no. 1 crypto-currency. It should create its own path and so that it will be not compared to bitcoin. Currently, the price is very strong which is a good signal for a lot investors. One advantage of bitcoin though is that its fast with regards to transactions and the fee's is not as high as bitcoin. I think this will be the major point why btc investors are going to Ethereum now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
May 31, 2017, 10:50:08 AM
I there is anything close to bitcoin currently then it is ethereum only and no other alt can compete them. I think ethereum is really good currency and it is being liked by many of us day by day. Moreover it moves as the bitcoin is moving in the market. The direction is straight and the set up is running with full speed for ETH. Also more and more people are getting into ETH mining as they think it is more simpler than bitcoin due to the difficulty of former. So it is worth investing into ETH now a days as it will bring nice future towards us real soon.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
May 31, 2017, 07:04:36 AM
Current price is 0.09
I think ETH showed that he is number one alt this time. I belive, that price will go much higher. So yes, in my opinion, investing in ETH is good idea.
I agree with you man, Ethereum is a good altcoins because as you can see the price of it in the market, it was raising up until now. However, be a good observer to the situation especially to the traders that always play the price of altcoins.

Well, price growth has been surprising, but as I have heard, download the  entire blockchain it is a headache, and there does not seem to be many options available yet, so let's see what happens from here on out.

That is right. The ETH block chain size is more than that of bitcoin  now.

yes, btc with its 1mb block size that has failed to scale .... no wonder ...  there will  be enough people with hardware to run ETh and dev options will arise.
Activity: 336
May 31, 2017, 05:42:50 AM
Current price is 0.09

Well, price growth has been surprising, but as I have heard, download the  entire blockchain it is a headache, and there does not seem to be many options available yet, so let's see what happens from here on out.

That is right. The ETH block chain size is more than that of bitcoin  now.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2017, 10:20:30 PM
Current price is 0.09

Activity: 832
May 30, 2017, 09:52:30 PM
stay away from Eth.. more money for us.. :p
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
May 30, 2017, 09:23:05 PM
After Ethereum becomes PoS, I will not stay.

Why not? What's the difference between now and then?
Ethereum is overpriced now, none of the coins should be over 0.1 BTC. When the bubble burst a lot of people will be sad and angry.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 09:03:48 PM
After Ethereum becomes PoS, I will not stay.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
May 30, 2017, 07:47:54 PM
Current price is 0.09
Eth is always the number one altcoin. Ripple is the third one. Sometime they swap the position but most of the time, eth is 2nd
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
May 30, 2017, 12:32:56 PM
Ethereum will drain the new investor's money which enters to the crypto world i think. The price will continue to rise because of this reason. After bitcoin the most popular crypto that is normal. I think every month we are going to see a new all-time high for Ehtereum. One of the coins which must be in every investor's portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
May 30, 2017, 12:23:25 PM
it is funny how everyone is repeating the same thing and that thing is the price! and the funny part is that the profit from holding ethereum has not even been good compared to other altcoins!

it is as if nobody ever checks any price history ever. they just look at coinmarketcap or something like that and see what is on top Smiley
there have been coins with as much volume that went up 6000% in the past month. in comparison ethereum's 700% pump is nothing.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
May 30, 2017, 11:58:52 AM
I've been in Ethereum since $17 (wish I had found it sooner) and nothing speaks more about its value than the amount of big companies coming on board with it. Just take a look through the list of names in the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance - no other altcoin has that amount of corporate interest.
Activity: 630
May 30, 2017, 11:48:16 AM
Current price is 0.09
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
May 30, 2017, 06:40:30 AM
Current price is 0.09
Jump to: