Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 119. (Read 80201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
May 25, 2017, 11:33:28 AM
ETH is going to be toe to toe with BTC imo. Its good to get in but be willing to hold on for a while. Look how it has gone up just recently.

Believe me nothing gonna touch the BTC from the day Bitcoin network will able to solve scaling problem. Presently every coin in on rising mode so is the Ethereum. Being the major ICO platform, Ethereum had been able to come out from lower bracket of cryptocurrencies and proudly entitled as number 2. But it being as good as Bitcoin is not acceptable. Ethereum too gonna hard-hit the scaling issue if used at large, no difference.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 25, 2017, 10:55:51 AM
ETH is going to be toe to toe with BTC imo. Its good to get in but be willing to hold on for a while. Look how it has gone up just recently.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 25, 2017, 03:02:51 AM
As long as Ethereum is in continuous development and become more useful in the future, it is a good coin.
but the bubble is so big.when the price down,you may not think so
we need to thought about the risk

As long as it is used by many people, there is no bubble.
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
May 24, 2017, 08:04:20 AM
As long as Ethereum is in continuous development and become more useful in the future, it is a good coin.
but the bubble is so big.when the price down,you may not think so
we need to thought about the risk
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
May 24, 2017, 07:33:16 AM
ETH is a good store of value IMO.. Just needs another DAO event so i can get some cheaper  Grin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 24, 2017, 07:30:51 AM
With Ether's soaring high grades growing, This is one of the promising alt.
When the value has decreased if you are a trading you can buy it because in fact the increase in value of Eth almost equal to Btc can even be comparable.
Activity: 53
May 24, 2017, 06:28:37 AM
It will still continue to rise IMO. Hopefully soon as big as bitcoin or slightly under. Look at the gains just recently.

That is right. There are many users of ETH.
Activity: 406
May 23, 2017, 02:54:17 PM
It will still continue to rise IMO. Hopefully soon as big as bitcoin or slightly under. Look at the gains just recently.
Activity: 31
May 23, 2017, 02:25:38 PM
Ethereum has proved that is a decent coin. His price has raised more then double in the last weeks. I believe that it is the next Bitcoin! I suggest you to buy some and save it for at least 6 months
Yes there is no doubt about this. I think still are some other altcoin with good potential. 

I mostly invest my money in trading such coins, as it is always expected that the price of these altcoin will increase specially when the price of bitcoin will stop increasing and will remain as stable currency. For this I have already in mind some currencies to be trade.
investment in Ethereum is not a bad decision. because etereum still has good potential and its price can crease more and more. as some people think that its price is already trading so high but to me  think still it has potential to increase more and more.

Ethereum has support from many big companies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 21, 2017, 02:32:04 PM
Ethereum has proved that is a decent coin. His price has raised more then double in the last weeks. I believe that it is the next Bitcoin! I suggest you to buy some and save it for at least 6 months
Yes there is no doubt about this. I think still are some other altcoin with good potential. 

I mostly invest my money in trading such coins, as it is always expected that the price of these altcoin will increase specially when the price of bitcoin will stop increasing and will remain as stable currency. For this I have already in mind some currencies to be trade.
investment in Ethereum is not a bad decision. because etereum still has good potential and its price can crease more and more. as some people think that its price is already trading so high but to me  think still it has potential to increase more and more.
Activity: 630
May 21, 2017, 09:52:28 AM
Ethereum has gone up so much, there is no idea invest it in large quantities, if you invest in a small amount you can lose. When he invests heavily in large amounts.
to me i think still there is time to invest in Ethereum because the price has the potential to increase more. i think still people are gong to invest in Ethereum which is really increasing the volume to Ethereum. i myself going to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 742
May 21, 2017, 08:36:12 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
Ethereum is the second next oldest crypto coin next to bitcoin.It has survived these much years in front of bitcoin.It shows its potential.The only drawback was the hard fork which led to split of ethereum into ETH and ETC.Running in smart contract is one of the salient feature of ethereum.
Activity: 440
May 21, 2017, 08:01:52 AM
Ethereum is a good investment in altcoins, because the price of this ethereum, were probably stable in the market. That's why I'm surely assure that their value in the market were raised up sooner or later.
yes i also think so, i think investment in Etherium is  a good decision as compare to other alternative currencies as the price is Etherium is expected to increase more and more in next few months. therefore there is nothing wrong to invest in etherium.
Activity: 141
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL
May 20, 2017, 09:13:17 PM

Might be a good time to revisit 'alt'.  Is bitcoin granted a forever monopoly to be the only 'real' coin? Maybe alts that have 10%  or more of the market and are used for things should be up on tier 1 with bitcoin and newer unproven coins maintain the alt labels? Eth most liekly will pass bitcoin in every meaningful way, especially if the btc devs/foundation never get their act together.
Activity: 280
May 20, 2017, 04:58:50 PM

Possibly. Though watch out for a rival smart contract platform from Ripple.
Activity: 1036
May 20, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

Activity: 55
May 15, 2017, 01:43:05 AM
Ethereum is a good investment in altcoins, because the price of this ethereum, were probably stable in the market. That's why I'm surely assure that their value in the market were raised up sooner or later.

The Ethereum price is quite stable now. It seems it is consolidating and will rise later.
Activity: 630
May 14, 2017, 04:04:27 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
May 14, 2017, 03:46:42 PM
Hello if Op decide buy bitcoin when date he started this topic the price of etheruen is only $10 I remembered correct me if Im wrong and 1 year after the price now its $90 OH MY gosh your money become 9 times what if you invest thousand of dollars . You will become rich now. Ethereum is a good coin because they many projects that create and also partners. You will buy ethereum and for sure wait again 1 year your money growth .
What do you think what was the price of bitcoin just before 1 years, I think it was trading in 500 USD and now it is trading in 1900 USD so those people who have invested a good amount in bitcoin right one year before they are really rich now. 

Currently people are still investing money in bitcoin although the price of bitcoin is trading above 1900 USD, because bitcoin has still good potential to increase its price.
Activity: 398
May 14, 2017, 12:26:12 PM
Ethereum will replace bitcoin soon, 1000$ ltc money maker buy before the train  leaves
i think you buy ethereum when the price is above 0.06 BTC, so you want to get your btc back in value of your investment,,
because all of crypto users know BTC will always in the top from the others crypto,,  Wink

Bitcoin has gotten a lot of reputation worldwide and I  think ethereum cannot replace it. Ethereum on it own is doing well and I think is a good altcoin and because of token many coins are being developed on ethereum network.
yes agree with you eth is good Alt and the total market cap is about $8,257,640,505
maybe the price will hit 0,1 BTC in this year
Jump to: