Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 127. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://boscoin.io
April 04, 2017, 07:24:44 AM
ETH and ethereum virtual machine, the tech behind it, has good features that enable it to do more stuff than BTC. In the long haul, it will be an excellent crypto and the price reflects this expectation. However, atm it didn't deliver much of its potential, so I think that the price won't go further. The best way to you gain more knowledge about it is following the news, this forum, and twitter.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
April 04, 2017, 07:22:43 AM
Finally, the time to buy more and more Ethereum! Its only 0.035 BTC each ETH right now! Grin

Sure, never miss a chance to buy some more ETH when the price is low.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 04, 2017, 06:18:37 AM
Finally, the time to buy more and more Ethereum! Its only 0.035 BTC each ETH right now! Grin
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 03, 2017, 09:41:01 PM
It's not that if it's good or not but the opportunity to give you some nice and decent income out of trading it and playing with it's price volatility.

ETH, even you will not consider if it's good or not, is one of the best alts that is worth to shot in terms of trading it. A real trader eyes for profit even it's not meant for long term. Established volume is enough basis to consider that a certain alt is worth to trade. Of course, don't just hear others thought about this coin. It's better to face the actual scenario of trading and staying in ETh to see for yourselves if it's good or not.
Activity: 196
www.definitelycoolstuffs.com
April 03, 2017, 09:35:15 PM
I did had a mentality before that eth is bad and it's not worth investing but i do remember i saw somewhere that if it get's more famous the price will increase and that definitely happened. I mostly think it has really high potential of being next bitcoin so if possible trying buying at least 10 eth and wait for 5 years.

Bought some ETH. Holding it now for the better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
April 03, 2017, 09:10:26 PM
Stay away: because its a premined, centralised fuel, it not not even a coin so you cant compare it with good crypto like bitcoin. It is not owned by the people like bitcoin, but by bankers, and big company's they use the technoloy of it and they can set the price on what they want. Dont get trapped in this scam. Stay in bitcoin or only use it for short term pumps

Never mind, but with all its features, updates and hype, it seems like it is going to go more up.

It has very strong support, perhaps whales behind.
Yes for the coming weeks ethereum will continue to grow, and bitcoin will go down it seems. Whats wrong with bitcoin? Bearish times incoming.

After the bitcoin block size is increased, the price will go up again.

That could be right. But there will be more user increase for the Ethereum.

I think the Ethereum is more business orientated, so it might have ore rich users.
There are lot of users now are mining ethereum and they do not have any problem on it because ethereum value are increasing due to continuous increasing of the demand of the users and i think they will generate good income in this coin.
Activity: 254
April 03, 2017, 01:35:58 PM
Stay away: because its a premined, centralised fuel, it not not even a coin so you cant compare it with good crypto like bitcoin. It is not owned by the people like bitcoin, but by bankers, and big company's they use the technoloy of it and they can set the price on what they want. Dont get trapped in this scam. Stay in bitcoin or only use it for short term pumps

Never mind, but with all its features, updates and hype, it seems like it is going to go more up.

Yes for the coming weeks ethereum will continue to grow, and bitcoin will go down it seems. Whats wrong with bitcoin? Bearish times incoming.

I think the Ethereum is more business orientated, so it might have ore rich users.
Activity: 464
April 02, 2017, 08:48:15 AM

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 28, 2017, 03:15:04 AM

Activity: 392
March 24, 2017, 06:20:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
March 24, 2017, 05:54:08 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 23, 2017, 06:39:45 PM
I did had a mentality before that eth is bad and it's not worth investing but i do remember i saw somewhere that if it get's more famous the price will increase and that definitely happened. I mostly think it has really high potential of being next bitcoin so if possible trying buying at least 10 eth and wait for 5 years.
March 23, 2017, 05:12:37 PM
TO THE MOOOOOON Grin Grin
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 23, 2017, 02:01:37 PM
When compared with the blockchain technology, then we can say that the etherium is the best, from the side of the security and speed. The biggest problem is not many developers who invest to make new wallet so it looks inferior to bitcoin.

I thought the Ethereum is not so secure. It was under attack many times.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 22, 2017, 09:46:20 AM
When compared with the blockchain technology, then we can say that the etherium is the best, from the side of the security and speed. The biggest problem is not many developers who invest to make new wallet so it looks inferior to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 22, 2017, 06:33:39 AM
Many of the coins that use the etherium (iconomi, chronobank, qtum and many more), but that makes me confused is etherium transaction has more than 1 million confirmations, I wonder why confirmation too much?
Activity: 280
March 22, 2017, 04:14:10 AM

This is not true.

Pre-mined? Really...

Centralised fuel? Really...

Not comparable to Bitcoin? Really... Do you know Ethereum is faster and cheaper?

Owned by bankers and big companies? Really... Inherently bad, right? Very few companies and bankers at the crowd sale. The biggest holders are individuals. Companies and banks came late.

Banks and companies can set the price? Really... Lol.

Scam? Lol.

Conclusion: "stay in bitcoin". LOL!
March 21, 2017, 09:09:07 AM
Activity: 114
March 20, 2017, 02:26:53 PM
ETH is now worth $31 , so it is also good to have ethereums
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 20, 2017, 06:49:09 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
In my opinion  this is fully safe because I tried to investigate about the ETH in every manner but never find anything that is doubtful , so directly I will say that it is safe and trusted .
Here it should be noticed that the transaction and data are operating at DAGGAR algorithm which is yet not copied by anyone .
Since many times attackers attacked on the exchanges to steal the ETH but the owner team of ETH gives compensation for that attack , So here I will say just invest more in the ETH without making any double in your mind because it's owner team and algorithm are safe and Trusted .
Jump to: