Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 51. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 01:17:56 PM
Ethereum has smart contracts - a technology that authoritative The Economist magazine "a new era in financial" technologies. What it is? A smart contract is a programmable contract, for careful observance of which not people watch, but two objective arbitrators - the virtual machine of the Etherium and the technology of blockades.Prospects Ethereum very well considered a large business. Among the partners of the "Etherium" already now appear Microsoft, Mastercard, BP, Intel, Samsung, JP Morgan, Toyota and Cisco.
Activity: 53
April 04, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
I think Eth is a good investment. There are always more ICO's and altcoins building through Eth so it's good to have some in case you see another coin you want to get in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 03:58:58 PM
I don't get it. Why are people still replying to this age old post like it was written yesterday.  Huh
These issues are always relevant as circumstances constantly change. The ETH has planned big changes this year, the price of the ETH is now very low relative to past highs. All this allows you to make various investment strategies in it respect.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:42:07 PM
I believe Ethereum is a very promising coin and will always take second place in cryptocurrency after bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
April 03, 2018, 03:41:33 PM
I hold Ethereum for long time and will continue to do so because it is a long-term perspective and I don't worry about current correction.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
The Ethereum project today, as we all know, is probably the king of all platforms that today only exists, because 99% of all projects are built on this platform, it seems to me that it is necessary to support this project.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
Ethereum is a very good altcoin. After bitcoin ethereum will be held in the second position.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
now eth is available at one of most sexiest dip of all time grab it at this price soon eth will touch 5000 dollars sooner or later this year
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
April 03, 2018, 03:28:47 PM
I liked Ethereum as an altcoin and a new technology that brought new features at first. Ethereum is good altcoin this coins is also a strong coins like bitcoin and its popular so dont be afraid to invest your bitcoin here because ethereum have many project
I am one of those who trust in Etherum, but the collapse of the last price has put me off of Etherum, I think Etherum is a more advanced technology than Bitcoin, but it can not separate itself from Bitcoin. Continuously follows Bitcoin price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
April 03, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
I don't get it. Why are people still replying to this age old post like it was written yesterday.  Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 03:14:04 PM
This is just a time for us to be patient waiting for the right timing. now cryptocurrency is trying to rise from adversity and can show an upward trend. we will be the same to see later
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 03:12:42 PM
I have always believed in ethereum and I think it is a good buy so I suggest you to buy if you have money to invest
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
April 02, 2018, 07:47:08 PM
Ethereum is a good coin even if the price for now is too low,  i believe in ethereum just like bitcoin. I believe that someday ethereun will rise again. Let us hope that it will rise soon,the earlier,  the better.  Grin
Activity: 532
April 02, 2018, 07:44:41 PM
Today the price of etherium is not as promising as it used to be but I still want to believe in this goold old alt

Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 07:38:47 PM
Nobody knows how this turn to PoS will influence ETH price. Also there will be more and more competitors for Ethereum this year. PoW for Ethereum naturally helps popularity of the net and multiple ICO values are adding to ETH price.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 02, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
With so many good smart contracts make-up coins coming up, Ethereum will have a tough time in future. Some major upcoming ICO's aren't planning to be ERC-20, and they're planning to work with projects like ICX, so I don't think so there'll be any flippen-ing any more.

Moreover, Vitalik seriously needs to think over suggesting something good for Ethereum's supply cap. Else, things can get further worse for it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 02, 2018, 01:52:38 PM
It is one of the best coins to invest right not cause it's price get so low and market in some weeks will recover and eth for me will pump to the moon, so investing now is a good occasion to earn.

You are right. Ethereum is one of the leading cryptocurrency for investors and programmable cash. To that point, Ethereum is related to the ether, crypto fuel, has boundless acceptance potential in the reformation and optimizing business, governance, law, fine tech. Hence, if ethereum virtual machine and ether really do stop revolutionizing the world from the grown up, they undeniably could root out the dominance of Bitcoin. It will take several years, but it is achievable.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 01, 2018, 03:19:15 PM
The ETH project has a very strong and prospective potential to become a very high-value project, probably this will be one of the best investment opportunities. I think that this is correct.
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
I think that because too many ico projects have emerged, resulting in an increase in the demand for Ethereum, which has pushed up the price of Ethereum.
Now that there are fewer and fewer people who invest in ico, I think the price of Ethereum will also lower and lower.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:37:15 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
Ethereum is a nice and interesting coin. which I see Ethereum including Altcoin which is a mainstay for a better future. Ethereum also Atlcoin which has the highest price. so for those of you who hold Ethereum very lucky.
Pages:
Jump to: