Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 53. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 03:57:13 AM
Ethereum is still a good investment. It is still one of the most popular altcoins out in the market. And this is because of the ICOs. It is a common knowledge that if an altcoin is popular the tendency for the value to rise is also high.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 03:53:16 AM
Ethereum is actually the best altcoin in my opinion. It have the price growing up highly since a while, and many experts expect that it will reach the highest levels very soon. Also its smart contract feature make it really different than other altcoins and helped a lot to spread the word even more about it.
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
March 29, 2018, 03:48:53 AM
Ethereum is a good alt today, it is continuous in their development. So there are many opportunities coming from this altcoin. It is good for long time investment. Ethtereum is second to the bitcoin based on the cryptocurrency market capitalization.

I agree with that. It has good user community and many supporters.
why price's eth down ?
You have little understanding the way BitMain works. They use ASICs to mine coins long before they release them to the public.

Take a look at the ETH difficulty chart over the last few months when it has been impossible to buy GPUs. Answer where all that hash power has come from? Bingo BitMain.

Now take a look at the ETH/BTC chart and notice ETH price two months ago was at .123BTC and is now at .056 down over 50% in two months. Where did all that ETH selling pressure come from (and no it was not all EOS). Bingo Bitmain.
this is reason!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
Ethereum is a good alt today, it is continuous in their development. So there are many opportunities coming from this altcoin. It is good for long time investment. Ethtereum is second to the bitcoin based on the cryptocurrency market capitalization.

I agree with that. It has good user community and many supporters.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
Downfall in the price is temporary and it will recover back soon so if you have faith in potential of ETH then I think you should start investing in it as this is the best time to get into ETH.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 03:38:36 AM
At first thought the man was joking, until they noticed that the topic created in 16 ... ETH is now probably the most promising and innovative alt.          
Activity: 109
March 25, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
It is practically very good investment. ETH has always been to its promise making investors happy each time. ETH is closely related to bitcoin and it sings as the bitcoin is singing.
Activity: 27
March 25, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
There are no fears. Many will expel a large rise to both these cryptocurrencies. I believe that with the time of the Ethereum, Bitcoin will still be at a price.
Activity: 124
March 25, 2018, 12:54:08 PM
You know, the air has a good chance on the promising and most importantly a long and "happy future". A good base it provides. A large part of them only
Activity: 294
March 25, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
I think Ethereum is good now and will be even more in the future. The success of the Ethereum in economy of tokens. While startups on Ethereum will be popular-Ethereum will grow
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 25, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Is the best coin, not really and alt at all, and has an immense potential for growth even if it is already mass adopted and considered the best way to transfer value.
Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 11:03:19 AM
ETH is a coin that is considered to be stable and worth to invest in the cryptocurrency market. In the past few days, the cryptocurrency market has experienced slight fluctuations but ETH is still growing strongly in its strengths. It has a low rate of change in other altcos. Investing in ETH I think this is a potential strategy in business and wise, avoiding the possible risks.
Activity: 21
March 25, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
its so good
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
March 25, 2018, 10:59:36 AM
In the current scenario etherum is one of the best coins and has a good market and good value and is increasing. Ethereum is a good alt coin according to me, ethereum can be profitable for long term investments.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 25, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
Personally atm, I will stay away from ETH until nearing October when their PoS upgrade is out.

This is because many of the ICOs are gonna start cashing out just before and after their Mainnet is up and running, and these projects will need fiat money to fund further marketing and hiring more staffs.

EOS, TRX are two good examples of ETH-ICO whales that will be expected to cash out soon for very understandable reasons.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 25, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
wow a post started in 2016 is still relevant .. and yes it has to be a good bet.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 25, 2018, 10:36:44 AM
I think Ethereum is the best Altcoin than any other coin. I see the development of Ethreum every year is always stable and even better. And proven to date, I'm sure the end of 2018 Ethereum will reach a high price again.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 25, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
for me it's still good ethereum even though its low price is now like bitcoin again raising the price of ethereum and increasingly investing in ethereum.
Activity: 98
March 25, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
I think eth will be the second choice in crypto investment besides bitcoin. and we can see the eth value that started up from time to time. this is because many new investors are interested in eth and of course the excess eth has a smart contract. I will keep it for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

For me itnis a great coins they will never be as good as that ifbtheybare not been love by the people of course theybare being trusted by a lot of people that is why from the bottom theybare now on the top of the altcoin industry because they're not the same as the bitcoin cash that started from a higher price ethereum literally started from scratch and then gain their price all the way through the top just like bitcoins and if you are looking for an altcoin investment i highly recommend ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: