Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 50. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 03:52:32 PM
Now Ethereum can cost as much as Bitcoin. Nevertheless, it will still be important to him, as the currency continues to develop and improve.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 10:48:59 AM
Ethereum  price grow fast and this situation will continue in future. because eth is definitely usefull altcoin ,many project release their tokens on eth platform ,we really need eth for investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
I believe that Ethereum has more advantages than disadvantages. First of all, it`s stability. The main purpose of the project is to preserve the principles of decentralization and free choice of the market. Ethereum is also persistent. The system is provided with excellent protection. The advantage is also financing - now attracted fairly large investors. And of course the main advantage is that the shareholders are the owners of ETH.
Activity: 150
April 20, 2018, 06:57:02 PM
No one will give you good advice.
But mine advice - Keep amount you can easily lose, this market is overvalued for now Wink

true talk dont invest the money that you cant afford to loose so that the heartbreak wont be too severe incase the unplanned happened
Activity: 181
April 20, 2018, 06:52:24 PM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

Good Alt for sure, ETH is a very great alt option to hold and invest in, it's because the price will go higher and higher again even after the big crash of the market, so you don't have to worry about investing in ETH
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
April 20, 2018, 06:48:06 PM
As it seems to me, there are so many competitors at the ethereum and it will lose its positions.Now their competitors are actively developing and they produce ready-made platforms with many advantages
Activity: 273
April 20, 2018, 05:24:43 PM
eth is a good coin because as you can see almost every project uses this very popular eth coin though the price is now still under bitcoin and many of the investors are investing their money in it. eth will always be a promising platform for both long and short term.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 20, 2018, 05:12:34 PM
I wouldn't call it the Gold Alt but it's definitely a great coin with great potential.
Activity: 96
April 20, 2018, 04:30:17 PM
They are funded for years, so they won't have to sell any of the foundation's ethereum. They could sell their personal stash but that's not related to foundation's money. I can feel you're starting to regret buying ETC as you can see it slowly being dumped.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 02:47:03 AM
The ether is a very good community. It is very mature and very useful. You will find it is best used, not one. Although there are many competitors, it also shows that the competitor recognizes its strength and will only use it as a goal.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 13, 2018, 02:44:37 AM
ethereum is included from one of the nice coins. ethereum continues to grow even jumped too fast. and I think ethereum has a pretty high potential and this is good news for holders of ethereum
yeah because almost every ico use this platform. every day new man have some idea to make a great project, thorugh ethereum blockchain ico always to be a favourite by investors. i think ethereum always a promising platform.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 02:42:53 AM
It is a good alt and why would you say to stay away. They have a platform that used by ICO and ICO are at the popular stage which many investors coming to invest in ICO.
Activity: 108
April 13, 2018, 02:37:30 AM
ethereum is included from one of the nice coins. ethereum continues to grow even jumped too fast. and I think ethereum has a pretty high potential and this is good news for holders of ethereum
Activity: 181
April 13, 2018, 02:30:09 AM
I think for a long time ETH is a very good investment.  And I advise you to invest now, while the price has not yet risen.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 02:17:13 AM
The comments made until yesterday were in the form of stay away. but with today's reputation you have received it. Do not miss this train, I think you should consider your hot money in this way. you are the last Shocked
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
April 08, 2018, 01:01:28 AM
Guys have some belief in ETH, they have a great team, and have been using around the world. This is 2nd most talk crypto, so the price will go up when there is a bull run. I personally think ETH price might go over $3k+ by dece 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Ethereum is an exception when it comes to alts. Although it is nowhere close to bitcoin but at the same time in my opinion etherium has taken a position above all other alternate currencies. Even if you want to stay away from it you cannot, atleast not if you want to buy into ICO's.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
April 07, 2018, 06:01:19 AM
At the moment it is the most promising coin...I keep more than a half of my investments in ETH
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 05:06:03 AM
ETH is a reliable coin in which you can keep your money, it is firmly entrenched in the market and nothing serious with it will not be. So you do not need to worry and you can invest money in it
Activity: 109
April 07, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
Ethereum has proved that is a decent coin. His price has raised more then double in the last weeks. I believe that it is the next Bitcoin! I suggest you to buy some and save it for at least 6 months
Pages:
Jump to: