Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 12. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
This positive trend is too slow, so this dynamics doesn't fit me, I wanna see more dynamics, faster movements and now eth is too low. Can't believe,year ago there were 100$ daily range and now only 10
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
November 30, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
I think that until the end of 2018, we are unlikely to see Ethereum at a price of $ 500 per coin. This sounds more realistic in 2019.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
ETH is looking like a no brainer at the moment.

Reasoning:
1 One year low on the ETH/BTC ratio, it's cyclical and always comes back
2 Pushed back development updates coming into fruition in 2019
3 Vitalik already stated Ethereum 2.0 PoS testnet coming in a few months
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 29, 2018, 06:00:09 PM
It is not yet time to lose hope. Ethereum can still grow beyond where it is at the moment. The privilege we have now, is to acquire more and wait for it to rise. This is a profit making moment, for those who understand it.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 04:27:49 PM
I disagree and skeptical about ethereum, many people are now switching to tron dapp, the price is doing bad same as the market cap has crashed which have seen ripple taken over from ethereum from the second spot ($500) eoy is unrealistic.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 04:05:21 PM
month ago eth was 200 dollars, now it cant grow even till 200, I dont see positive trends on practice, hope it will change soon
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
Yes. That's right. The ETH coin has begun to show positive movements. But still, we can't say surely what will be happening to that because it only showing little signs. But I'm pretty sure at this time there will happen a big thing. However, most of the people are said 2019 year is a very good year for the crypto. Maybe that thing will correct. We will see what happen there.
Do you seriously think Ethereum has a positive trend? Ethereum is simply tied to Bitcoin now and its price completely depends on how much Bitcoin will fall or versa the price of Bitcoin will grow. From Ethereum for a very long time there was no positive trends.
Activity: 138
November 29, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
Yes. That's right. The ETH coin has begun to show positive movements. But still, we can't say surely what will be happening to that because it only showing little signs. But I'm pretty sure at this time there will happen a big thing. However, most of the people are said 2019 year is a very good year for the crypto. Maybe that thing will correct. We will see what happen there.
Activity: 700
November 29, 2018, 02:29:40 PM
I, like many, think that the ETH will soon start growing, but it is too early to say that the new bullish trend has begun.
I would prefer to wait a little more and then make new purchases. The market has shown us that the decline can be very strong and the risks are still very high.
Activity: 224
November 29, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
I hope ethereum will back it's positions soon. I don't want to believe that crypto market is over.  So pany oportunities here? so we should a little wait I think.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 28, 2018, 01:11:02 PM
I dont know if eth affected from all the drama about a shitcoin doing fork, this fork really is money grab and would benefit those who has alot bch. Fakesatoshi and roger weird cant take them seriously
To me the crash in the price of ethereum has to do with the reality that no one is buying ethereum because they do not need it anymore, no one is investing in icos because they are understanding that despite the quality of a project it is not going to go up in price in this market and since there is no demand to buy ethereum the price went down.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
November 28, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
Tell me, what to invest now?

I would invest in Stellar and TRON. Waves has proved that it is a very good platform. As for Ethereum, we have wait for the time, when the majority of the ICOs will be reliable and trusted projects. Then ETH will jump.
It's not a good platform. They can't even manage their exchange site properly. I remember when so many people have interested to use waves platform but most of them are forgetting it right now due to the complicated platform. No demand for waves and no room to grow and believe me if that's a real thing.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 28, 2018, 01:16:14 AM

I would invest in Stellar and TRON. Waves has proved that it is a very good platform. As for Ethereum, we have wait for the time, when the majority of the ICOs will be reliable and trusted projects. Then ETH will jump.
That would surely happen because ETH is a great project, a solid one I know and is good for long term.
It has not shown some positive signs yet but the right time will come and we will surely all enjoy that, as of the moment, patience is a must.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
I am sure that at the time of writing this article there were indeed very many hopes that the market would still show serious success, but now it becomes clear that this is not true and while we are still continuing to fall.
Activity: 560
Activity: 210
November 24, 2018, 03:59:07 PM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
It will not reach $ 500 by the end of the year, now we will fall, and I think that we will be in the side by the end of 2019, now is a difficult time for Ethereum
Activity: 96
November 24, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
Even Etherum shows positive signs still whole market depend on price of Bitcoin. With this market status bitcoin should be stable before starting uptrend of any coin. Etherum is really useful coin and now holding and waiting are the things have to do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 24, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
I want to agree with your forecast for the end of 2018, I also think that the price of ETH will be around $ 500, but why do not I understand all the altcoins in shit? ALL SCAM !??
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 24, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
From the beginning of the year ethereum has experienced a decline in prices until now and still looks down yet there is no sign of going up, I am still worried because the price is too low whether the price can rise again at its highest price.
Pages:
Jump to: