Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 9. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 11, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
oh well i would like to know how good eth will do for the next few weeks. my deepes regrets for eth, i hope it will recover. let's ask our Santa to bring us new good prices for coins this christmas? Wink

Looking at when this was originally written, it is important to remember the context. Up until around the start of November we had had a long period of several months of relative price stability across the market, which had many - myself included - believing that this was a strong signal for the start of a new bull run. It goes to show that - however much we pretend otherwise - we are all (again, myself included) making judgements in part due to wishful thinking as well as logical reason.
As for the short- and medium-term future, I think the outlook doesn't look great. I am optimistic that prices will recover in the long-term, particularly for ETH and other strong projects, but the question of how much of this is wishful thinking as opposed to logic is difficult to determine. I do think that crypto will still change the world, and this year is just a blip that will eventually be forgotten... but it is important for all of us to constantly question our own assumptions, and ask ourselves why exactly we hold certain opinions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
December 11, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
I think Ethereum will rise because Ethereum is already popular and good for ICO. I'm sure that if we have patience enough we'll see in the future important price improvements for Ethereum.

A lot of other cryptocurrencies are more risky but more likely for a fast grow up of rate when market will recover.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 02:25:48 AM
It does not make sense for all coins to be unilaterally active. Only the positive growth of Bitcoin will affect the entire cryptocurrency market, otherwise other coins cannot grow independently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 12:01:00 AM
Don't be kidding and it is only a speculation. ethereum currently continue to fall even below the value is at $100. hope it will go up quickly at the end of the year would be quite impossible. could possibly be with hardfork ethereum but whether it will help or could even make things get worse.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 10, 2018, 11:49:47 PM
I think soon we see rising price to btc because long time postponed hardfork will be happen in the mid of january.
This news good for only crypto enthusiast, speculants dont earn much from this thing
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
December 10, 2018, 11:45:00 PM
I think we are in a long crypto winter, 2019 will still be winter for us.
Try to survive everyone. Those who survives this winter will be rewarded in the end.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 11:41:02 PM
If seen from the current condition that the volume of transactions does increase, the price of Ethereum is still very low. We all hope that the price of Ethereum will increase again and if it reaches the price of 500 $ it is certainly extraordinary. But this cannot be achieved by the end of this year. Hoping that the price of Bitcoin will also increase so that it affects all Altcoin rising.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 10, 2018, 11:38:05 PM
Yes, hopefully it will be like that if ethereum will show a positive trend, hopefully it will come back to its normal price so that ethereum remains the best altcoin and more and more people will invest in this ethereum
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 11:08:31 PM
The incessant implementation of ethereum which will help ethereum to remain able to survive in the future. Because for now, the position of ethereum is getting more and more worrying because the value continues to decline, making it even weaker. If it is not balanced with continuing development and marketing, the possibility of ethereum can be increasingly displaced. I hope ethereum will soon be able to rise again soon.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
December 10, 2018, 09:04:10 PM
after the news about the hardfork from Ethereum that will occur on January 14, 2019
changing consensus from POW to POS, I think it will add a lot of ETH enthusiasts, because people will get ETH by storing ETH only,
it causes mining to be very threatened

Read this :

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-constantinople-hard-fork-to-come-in-mid-january-based-on-devs-new-agreement
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 07, 2018, 07:11:52 PM
Ethereum presently is a coin that is good to trade, because at so many points, it might pump and dump, before there is an eventual rise in price. I still believe in the future of the coin. I believe so many people will be caught unawares by the time the market rises again. This can happen in the twinkle of am eye.
What are we even saying, there are lots of factors that can make ethereum see the previous ath.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
we all hope that ethereum will improve again, with what you say this will give a new hope for ethereum. I hope ethereum can take its best position again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 05:24:09 PM
I think Ethereum now has the next line of defense of $ 70. Very soon if the situation does not change Ethereum will consolidate its position there.
Activity: 378
December 07, 2018, 05:20:20 PM
Unfortunately, Ethereum is going through very difficult times now. I think that we do not need to wait for growth from this project in the near future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
oh well i would like to know how good eth will do for the next few weeks. my deepes regrets for eth, i hope it will recover. let's ask our Santa to bring us new good prices for coins this christmas? Wink
Activity: 1344
December 03, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
Most likely, until we see $ 50 for a coin, we will not move anywhere. Growth is likely to be up to $ 1000 this is the best scenario.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
December 02, 2018, 06:48:12 PM
Yeah but BAKKT has been postponed, and no one knows when it will launch for the first time. Some people say at Q1 of 2019, or even Q2.

I think that this is going to show a good uptrend, but we are not sure about how the market is going to be on those times.

For me, currently ETH does not look much better than other top coins. To say that the etherreum has some much more attractiveness than other top coins could be if Vitalik Buterin could fulfill promises about POS.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
December 02, 2018, 06:46:32 PM
Where do you see it? Personally, I look at how Ethereum is trying to come up with something in order to interest investors and so far they are bad at it.
Activity: 532
December 02, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
For me, currently ETH does not look much better than other top coins. To say that the etherreum has some much more attractiveness than other top coins could be if Vitalik Buterin could fulfill promises about POS.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
December 02, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
Soon the ethereum will again start charging in price and we will see 2k dollars for a coin. I think this will happen in 2019
Pages:
Jump to: