Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 18. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 08:34:58 AM
I think we will not see the next crypto-market boom before 2020. There is not any indicators pointing on earlier boom. That's why Ethereum prices will be between 150$ and 300$ in the nearest one or two years.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
Hold your horses. Lets not get carried away yet. I will not believe ETH is going back to its ATH until it at least crosses the $400 usd mark. It has been a torrid few months and ETH has been stable at $200. Surely we will go bulish from there but when that will be? I have no idea
copper member
Activity: 479
November 07, 2018, 07:43:55 AM
I doubt it will reach $500 based on the current price, which is $213 as of this writing, all our hopes will go next year, this is indeed a bad year for Ethereum and the so many failed ICO in the market, let's just hope 2019 is very much different from what we are having this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 07:35:39 AM
Unfortunately, we have not yet seen strong growth, but I also hope that by the end of the year this will really happen!
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 07, 2018, 07:32:18 AM
I believe that ether will grow this year to a price of at least $ 500, and at the beginning of next year it will return to $ 1,300 and go higher
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
yes it is good to see the stability price of ethereum, but I don't think that ethereum can exceed $500 this end of the year maybe can increase 40% to 50% only.
I also hope that the price of ETH can increase by 40% -50% because this is a huge number and certainly can help us to make a good profit but maybe we will take a long time to see This is because the demand for investment in this market is very low and it is difficult to attract investors at this time. I think everything will become clearer in 2019 and I'm sure this will happen
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
yes it is good to see the stability price of ethereum, but I don't think that ethereum can exceed $500 this end of the year maybe can increase 40% to 50% only.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 07:12:59 AM
in it slow is so most crypto together with ethereum in value stability is nice enough. even the worth of the ethereum slowly began to boost from earlier on. slowly perhaps can|this may|this can} show that the ethereum can begin will before long expertise inflated which is definitely the hope of the many investors for the close to future.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
Good to hear that bro, I've been waiting for this to pump to $300 and up in this month, but if we hear some bad news just like there are some exchanges that has been hacked, it was really affecting the crypto and otherwise the market also.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 07:09:46 AM
Ethereum lacks good marketing campaign, the team does not attach importance to this, but in vain. They're very technology-focused, which is great, but PR is also important.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 07:07:11 AM
let's be honest with ourselves - the price of $ 500 for a coin etherium is far from fantastic and should not be surprised so much. I'm sure that the growth will start and the ethereum this time will definitely break through 2k dollars
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
Yeah, trend is positive, so we have all chances to jump to 300$ just within some weeks.
 I am not shilling, it is really easy.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 07:06:20 AM
Ethereum will worth much more than 500 USD till the end of the year. Because Ethereum rose by 10 percent during this night and I hope it is only the first wave of the upcoming bull run!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 07, 2018, 07:04:44 AM
In my opinion we should be more patient and should not follow our emotional impulse when the crypto currency market is decreasing and when it shows us a slite hint on the increase. Because there is no exact and a firm date for the bull run start. So we should be more attentive, and follow the news, first analyze and after react. Of course it is good to see positive changes, because we all are waiting patiently for them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
November 07, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
This is true, right now if you look at the coin you will see that the price is going up although I do think that the coin is just following the price of bitcoin and nothing more. The market has to go up again, it was only waiting for bitcoin to start doing better. I don't believe that this is the start of a bull though, we are just seeing a recovery in the market
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 01, 2018, 04:10:25 PM
Yes, this is true, we all understand today that sooner or later the market will go up again, this is a pattern that should be and will be, because sooner or later people’s interest will still wake up to a project that survives under serious pressure.
We know the market will recover eventually but some have the idea that ethereum is going to recover at a particular date and that is what causes them to make mistakes and sell their coins at the wrong time, so if you are capable of waiting for the market to recover then you will surely make money in this market if you invest in ethereum now and hold your coins for months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Yeah, don't really think that ETH will move anywhere this year - just too much selling pressure, end of 2019 or 2020 seems more probable.

But I also see Ethereum as one of those cryptos that really has a point in existing at all. DAPPs and ICOs are still a thing and I really think when the next bull market comes, ETH will show some beautiful numbers then Smiley.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
At the moment, I think everyone is waiting, there will be bullrun or not starting at the end of October or it could be that everyone is waiting for an announcement about ETF whether it is accepted or rejected.
If viewed from the technical side, the price of Bitcoin tends to be stable this month and I think the fundamental sentiment will be very instrumental in determining the price of bitcoin until the end of 2018.
The rising price of Bitcoin will affect the price of Ethereum and other coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
As of today, or perhaps yesterday the price of ETH seems to be a little lower from the previous times, the price level reach around $202 per ETH.
I hope that the price will rise again sometimes, to make investing in ETH became worth.
Activity: 490
Yes, this is true, we all understand today that sooner or later the market will go up again, this is a pattern that should be and will be, because sooner or later people’s interest will still wake up to a project that survives under serious pressure.
Pages:
Jump to: