Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 22. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

I doubt ethereum will rise high this year, I think trying to research and analyze it will be difficult to happen in terms of growth. of course my assumption is always accompanied by research and reading from month to month. the market has the same pattern of rapid growth and then falls back, this will repeat the following month.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I just laughed when some people are predicting the entire downfall of Ethereum, it can never happen. Ethereum is a very good project that will always come back stronger whenever there is set back for it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:03:26 PM
If it continues to stabalize in 200$ then i think sooner or later it will fall again, market volatility brings excitement to trader as price depends so much from speculations and could drop whenever there is some fud from mainstream media happen. Hope eth could recover soon to 500$  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 28, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
I don't see the Ethereum showing any stability yet. Ethereum continues to fall in price and it is too early to say that it will grow to $ 500 by the end of the year
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
September 28, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.
at this moment, downtrend is still existing. The market value of many cryptos were in green marks but are now again on red. This only shows that market became more unpredictable this year which should give a hint to the investors that holding should be prioritized nowadays. Wait and be firmed still.
Activity: 658
Catena X
September 28, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
Yes,t hat is really right. Ethereum always can give us the positive trend. This coin is a very promising coin even fro the future. However, some motnhs recently the value of the ETH is down. But, many people still put their trust in this altcoin. Why? Because we still believe in this positive trend. What about the future? I myself really believe it will reach its high market price again. Just be positive think of this ETH.
Activity: 205
September 28, 2018, 06:39:32 PM
I think that ether is a good coin which is worth investing in. soon it will show even better potential i believe in this. To my mind, ether is worth investing in not less than btc which is also a good one
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 06:36:58 PM
I think that ether will show great trends in the nearest future and i have bought several coins. To my mind, i think that we can get coins now and keep them until the market recovers
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 06:32:52 PM
This is just getting better, with ethereum going back into the green we can all heave a sigh of relief, there is still a long way to go with the coin to get back to its original glory but we would have to take it one step at a time. The price is starting to improve and that is greatly due to the fact that the coin is cheap and a lot of people are buying it up
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 12:46:26 AM
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

I hope that is because I also have several Ethereums on the Local Exchange.
Ehereum is my favorite coin and I love the network, although sometimes I like to slow down the transaction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 09:43:29 AM
As a matter of fact, in recent days, almost the price of ETH has been increasing slightly, rising faster than BTC, so it can be seen that the recovery of this coin is gradually returning, so I think we will see the profit when holding the ETH
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
for the present early to speak about a positive tendency of the price. yet there are no global signs if to look from the point of view of the technical analysis. but lateral motion already is
Activity: 98
September 17, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
Yeah, and I really hope that this continues. I see that a lot of persons are already giving up on the coin, and to be sincere, I wouldn't exactly blame. That was some really tough struggle that the coin had last week, and the week before, and I am really hoping that now that it has started experiencing some positive trends, that it goes on for a while, and then hit the moon.
Activity: 127
September 11, 2018, 08:37:05 AM
Ethereum is not showing any positive trend, at least none that I'm seeing. In the last few days, it has witnessed at least a thirty percent decrease in its price, and I don't think that is some positive trend. It is sad to see this coin suffer like this, I really love this coin, and just hope that all of this will stop. Soon enough.
Activity: 95
September 07, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
I think that the Ethereum will prove itself this year. Eventually Ethereum will recover. And now better buy more Ethereum.
Activity: 434
September 06, 2018, 04:13:12 AM
I didn't see a positive signal, but I noticed that ETH prices were getting lower and lower, and this year prices have been falling all the way from the beginning of the year to the present super-low prices.
Activity: 350
September 05, 2018, 07:58:40 PM
The market has begun to show signs of green. The BTC electronic currency has risen. Therefore, ETH has also begun to recover and return to a positive trend. In the future, ETH will be even stronger because it is a coin that can dominate many projects.
Activity: 247
September 05, 2018, 07:55:17 PM
Unfortunately today the ethereum price was dumped more than 15%, I didn't expect that ethereum's price dropped too far and became the worst record this year, if the price continued to drop then another week would drop below $ 200.
Activity: 420
September 05, 2018, 07:49:47 PM
After a series of exchange rate rises, the ETH has fallen sharply as investors sell to make profits as the ETH rises above $ 300. That is understandable when the market rate in 2018 is rarely increased but mostly only reduced. But I believe the Q4 2018 Ethereum will recover and rise to $ 1,500 as many experts have predicted.
Activity: 476
September 05, 2018, 07:37:12 PM
It was to be expected, ethereum has always remained in a good position, sometimes even better than bitcoin, of course, it did not come out unharmed from this bear market as we could observe last month, when it fell below $250, but little by little it has recovered, so I hope that by the end of the year hovering at $1000, I am ready for that bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: