Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends - page 20. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Ethereum is a good and stable coin and still has a strong community, look at the fact that when ethereum prices drop then the volume of transactions becomes very large even past the volume of bitcoin transactions.
It gonna have the feeling that Ethereum will goes another ATH by next year. I say next year cause it Ethereum price isn't show strong movement by now and seemingly it behave as what Bitcoin shown in the market right now.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
It is quite interesting to see how people defend this asset to the entire community. Why would you? Is someone paying you for this?
The price of Ethereum has dropped from more than $800 to $200 and now it will take long time long time to reach that highest level again. People are investing again in Ethereum and it is covering again. Those investors who lost their investment due to fall in the price would be able to recover their deficits in the future. it is time consuming and they will have to wait for it.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
And we were waiting for this for so long. I am happy that we have such trend now because it means that I will trade on ETH again and it will be lower in risk to hold it.
Activity: 287
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

I am sure that Ethereum has a great future and for me it is very important to understand the limits of this cryptocurrency. At the same time I can not imagine that this currency price will stop to rise.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

The price tag of $500 by year's end is too bad actually. If this is what will happen by then, that means there is no hope of a bullish run this year. In past years we have seen ground breaking prices as high as $1500, then we should see more to be able to say the year is better the past ones.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
Of course, after such a significant extrapolation, it would not show a positive trend. Somehow sounds naive, don't you think.
Even a cat falling from the 100 floor hits the ceiling, there may be a similar situation.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
In fact, everyone has the same hope, we all hope that BTC, ETH and other coins can take the lead to rise, thus activating the entire market. It’s been a depression for a while now, it’s time to give everyone a little motivation.

Bull market will. Come. Prepare your money to buy Etherium as much as you can.
We must believe that. Our hope will come true. Etherium is going to $500

WE may have some different strategy on how to handle our investment, protect and gain profits as our main objective in this Crypto market. Remember, Market is Volatile, price value may goes up and down dependent on the consumer's level of confidence on the Crypto and ALT Coin market. Market correct itself following the down stream on the market trading.it will go back to the previous market status soon after it break this market resistance.

This isn't just about strategy, its about how solid the project can also be. ETH is good but there are some problems to its platform as right now its too congested. I end up paying twice to someone after he claimed he didn't received anything. The fees is getting huge too. Its not something practical to use anymore. Vitalik has to fix this or those who invest to ETH will move to a more secure platform much advantageous for users.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
I agree. I think Ethereum is at a great buying price right now. Just converted some BTC to ETH.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Ethereum is a good and stable coin and still has a strong community, look at the fact that when ethereum prices drop then the volume of transactions becomes very large even past the volume of bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
In fact, everyone has the same hope, we all hope that BTC, ETH and other coins can take the lead to rise, thus activating the entire market. It’s been a depression for a while now, it’s time to give everyone a little motivation.

Bull market will. Come. Prepare your money to buy Etherium as much as you can.
We must believe that. Our hope will come true. Etherium is going to $500

WE may have some different strategy on how to handle our investment, protect and gain profits as our main objective in this Crypto market. Remember, Market is Volatile, price value may goes up and down dependent on the consumer's level of confidence on the Crypto and ALT Coin market. Market correct itself following the down stream on the market trading.it will go back to the previous market status soon after it break this market resistance.
Activity: 350
The swing of market price is not only for ethereum since bitcoin is also giving a lift and and upward direction to the downtrend. I am thinking positive that there is something good for ethereum before this year ends.
Activity: 700

Ethereum is still good for long term and i am agree with you that ethereum start showing positive movement after drop below $200. Hopely ethereum price reach $500 end this year and market dominance above 15% again
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

I think this is not the recover time of Ethereum. It is just small increase waves and the price of Ethereum will go down deeper. Let's be carefull with temporary green signal
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
ETHEREUM is a great coin. Top 5 and it has uses that exceed Bitcoin. I think we are going to see a huge price increase with the next pump and percentage wise it will be a coin to watch. Ethereum is a must have
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
It is quite interesting to see how people defend this asset to the entire community. Why would you? Is someone paying you for this?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I hope that the price of ETH will recover, and still consider ETH the most promising coin among altcoins
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
ethereum does have a relationship with other altcoins because most altcoins use ethereum as their platform and that is probably because that is what makes ethereum prices greatly affect the altcoin price but still if the altcoin is not good and undesirable, no matter how high the ethereum price of the altcoin will be keep it cheap
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
When some had lost hopes already on ethereum, i still had the believe that it would rise again. Ethereum has gone too far for it to die or to dump that hard. Among other altcoins, i still see it as the best and the most adopted. If the market should improve today, ethereum will be among those that will be positively affected, because apart from the growth on it alone, i can still grow while others are also growing during the bull run.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
I'm also think that Ethereum price will exceed 500USD by the end of 2018. I seeing that Ethereum now is in stable position and ready to run
Activity: 714
Merit: 260

Twice just in september that ethereum has been overtaken by ripple(XRP) with this I don’t think that ethereum can prove us strength to progress enough value just like what it does last January

Yes I believe in ethereum and the technology behind this but this is not enough reason for this year making great movement,maybe next year or the following one

So for those ETH holder,keep patience and stay on hold as 2018 is not for you to profit
Pages:
Jump to: