Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum in 5 years - page 2. (Read 95638 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
June 26, 2020, 07:56:36 PM
It all depends on the price of bitcoin in 2020, although soon there is a 2.0 update I think the price will not big pump, however ethereum will still follow the movements of bitcoin
That is definitely right if BTC starts increasing, no doubt altcoins will also rise up. But it seems BTC doesn't want still it. There is also another factor, which can affect the price of ETH so good. After launched ETH2.0 l think ETH will start increasing, maybe it will take a bit time, no exaggeration to say that it can happen near the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
June 26, 2020, 02:57:58 PM
@bkbirge. What is this practical limit? It is similar to how Vitalik uses very complicated technical terms to confuse everyone and make it appear that he created a magical platform that will solve all the problems in the cryptospace.

However, there are some people who are seeing through these false claims.
Its easy to deceive when you do know that people arent really that tech savy or doesnt really know or does have interest on verifying things up.This is why we do really see criticism towards this project but somehow
it do able to sit down on 2nd spot on the entire market which i do say that they did it pretty well.  Smiley

Because of the coronavirus, I don't think ETH will change much, because a lot of planned targets will be moved, though what happens next, we'll soon find out.
Corona virus or not it doesnt matter because this isnt the primary criteria to consider when we do talk about price movement but somehow fundamentals
do really give some effect but not most of the time.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 24, 2020, 04:22:50 AM
Ethereum remains the second largest coin and the price will rise to the moon. It's unlikely to think the price will go over $2.000.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
April 04, 2020, 07:13:27 AM
Eth price in five years time, will be mind blowing. Am hopeful that eth will hit $3,000 by then. Although there might be a little bit changes in top altcoin, in which eth might loose her second spot in cryptocurrency and some other altcoin might take over.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
April 01, 2020, 01:39:30 PM
Because of the coronavirus, I don't think ETH will change much, because a lot of planned targets will be moved, though what happens next, we'll soon find out.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 01, 2020, 03:16:12 AM
...and this time around people will be more matured so they'll not dump right away ...

Haha! That's a good one!

This is going to happen, so if we ever think that once there is bull run and we dump again, forget that, instead, trust the process as soon we will be going to a bullish market, this pandemic will end and crypto will start to boom, bitcoin will rise, ETH will follow, that's the usual trend, nothing could break that.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
March 31, 2020, 09:07:21 PM
@bkbirge. What is this practical limit? It is similar to how Vitalik uses very complicated technical terms to confuse everyone and make it appear that he created a magical platform that will solve all the problems in the cryptospace.

However, there are some people who are seeing through these false claims.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
March 26, 2020, 09:59:23 AM
I think Ethereum 2022 in price 1000$+ because day by day this user increase but supply limit.
supply limit ? There is no limit on ETH supply

There is a practical limit.
https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/04/10/the-issuance-model-in-ethereum/
By approximately the year 2140, the issuance of BTC ceases and since some BTC will likely be lost each year, the monetary base of Bitcoin is expected to start shrinking at that point.

At approximately the same time, the expected rate of annual loss and destruction of ETH will balance the rate of issuance.  Under this dynamic, a quasi-steady state is reached and the amount of extant ETH no longer grows. If the demand for ETH is still growing at that point due to an expanding economy, prices will be in a deflationary regime.  This is not an existential problem for the system since ETH is theoretically infinitely divisible.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 26, 2020, 04:37:25 AM
I think Ethereum 2022 in price 1000$+ because day by day this user increase but supply limit.
supply limit ? There is no limit on ETH supply
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
March 25, 2020, 02:58:07 PM
...and this time around people will be more matured so they'll not dump right away ...

Haha! That's a good one!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
March 25, 2020, 04:26:12 AM
I don't think the price of ETH will change much until 2022 because now it's at the bottom and ETH will recover until 2022, but if you look at the updates, there should be 2 major updates until 2022.
If these updates became successful it can trigger the price of eth to soar high. Its been a while since the last time we saw the price reach over $500, though eth follow the growth of btc but its not enough to say it became bullish. Well we still have 2 years until 2022, many things can happen in crypto as a whole and we know btc influence the price of alts as well so there's still more to look forward.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 25, 2020, 04:06:05 AM
I don't think the price of ETH will change much until 2022 because now it's at the bottom and ETH will recover until 2022, but if you look at the updates, there should be 2 major updates until 2022.
You have already mentioned about the 2 major updates coming soon so why not believing the price will have good changes in 2 years time?
Ethereum had reached 4 figures already so why not again soon?
ETH is Good currency and stays the Hold of rank 2 and i am still in good faith that my Investments in this currency will bring me fortune in the next 1-2 years or even shorter if luck.
Well, if you don't have a high target and you bought your ETH at dip, like below $100, then I am pretty sure time will come you'll enjoy the profit.
In years to come, I am expecting another bull run to come, and this time around people will be more matured so they'll not dump right away because of panic.

but, always be ready because the market is very unpredictable so timing is everything here.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2020, 12:23:04 AM
You have already mentioned about the 2 major updates coming soon so why not believing the price will have good changes in 2 years time?
Ethereum had reached 4 figures already so why not again soon?
ETH is Good currency and stays the Hold of rank 2 and i am still in good faith that my Investments in this currency will bring me fortune in the next 1-2 years or even shorter if luck.
Activity: 143
Merit: 13
March 24, 2020, 09:06:26 PM
Crypto is changing at light speed so to try and predict any coin 5 years out is impossible. But I believe ETH will be huge in the next 5 years
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
March 24, 2020, 06:32:22 AM
I love to read the predictions made back in the days for 2020

Activity: 866
Merit: 10
March 24, 2020, 02:09:05 AM
I think the target will reach the price of $ 2000 in 2022. because if people are interested in increasing the role and importance of crypto Uag in daily life, there is no possibility that the demand for ethereum and other crypto money will increase
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
March 23, 2020, 11:41:18 PM
honestly it's hard to predict the next 5 years, friends, it will be easier if in the next 1 year, Ethereum 2.0 should be launched soon, because that's what the community and investors have been waiting for, somehow, whether the price will go up or down, what is certain is the development Ethereum 2.0 will be a beautiful start for the next few years

From the time the OP started this thread, was actually almost 3 years ago come this June. So we are talking about 2 years from now based from the OP's timeline. With the current pandemic that we are experiencing, I don't have idea what will happen to Eth 2.0, but I am sure that the eth development team is working hard on this project. They will not release something that is not useful to many crypto users. So I guess, for the next couple of years, eth is still here and finding ways on how to serve crypto users. Definitely not dead as they have good foundation. Hopefully, Vitalik will launch another groundbreaking concept by that time.

Where is the good foundation, however? Vitalik and his developers created an unscalable platform. That is not a good foundation for the platform that they hyped as the world computer.

I also predict that Vitalik might make the coronavirus as the excuse to delay Eth 2.0 hehehe.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
March 23, 2020, 11:43:05 AM
If you ask about the target that unfortunately I want for the price of ethereum in 2022 which is $ 15,000 for sure. this is a reasonable price ethereum so far, after the price of ethereum slumped from 2017 ago ... certainly all will be very happy with this price and crypto lovers will be excited again
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
March 22, 2020, 02:08:08 PM
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 21, 2020, 07:29:40 PM
honestly it's hard to predict the next 5 years, friends, it will be easier if in the next 1 year, Ethereum 2.0 should be launched soon, because that's what the community and investors have been waiting for, somehow, whether the price will go up or down, what is certain is the development Ethereum 2.0 will be a beautiful start for the next few years

From the time the OP started this thread, was actually almost 3 years ago come this June. So we are talking about 2 years from now based from the OP's timeline. With the current pandemic that we are experiencing, I don't have idea what will happen to Eth 2.0, but I am sure that the eth development team is working hard on this project. They will not release something that is not useful to many crypto users. So I guess, for the next couple of years, eth is still here and finding ways on how to serve crypto users. Definitely not dead as they have good foundation. Hopefully, Vitalik will launch another groundbreaking concept by that time.
Pages:
Jump to: