Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 79. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
These two coins are very good coins, like the king and the crown prince in a kingdom, yes it is the kingdom of Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin as King, and Ethereum as the king's son or crown prince. in my opinion, Bitcoin is still better than Ethereum, although Ethereum has advantages that are not owned by Bitcoin.
Activity: 220
July 28, 2018, 12:22:09 PM
It would be very difficult to compete with Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the master of the digital currency and has a remarkable quality. I think Ethereum will continue to increase but it seems to take time too. At this time more and more communities are supporting Ethereum. I am very confident with this coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 28, 2018, 12:18:41 PM
I think not, because whenever the best in cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and no one can replace it.
Activity: 179
July 28, 2018, 12:17:14 PM
Both have great feautures and great capability of benefit. In any case, it is been noted and demonstrated that bitcoin has made the route for all altcoins and has been the premise with regards to cost build which improve it than some other coin however this does not imply that ETH can't mak its own great story in the future,too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 12:16:57 PM
Nope. Ethereum and Bitcoin are two different crypto kings in their field. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency market and Ethereum is the king of all altcoins. Each one is great in their respective market, both are good in market cap and price but they have opposite ground of performance. However, Bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency and it is considered the mother of all crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
For me, ethereum is way better than bitcoins due to the fact that a lot of tokens being created today is used to develop and innovate current tokens. Ethereum has been the key to making futuristic and profitable tokens that are way more useful than ethereum or bitcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 28, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
There is no doubt about Etherum very good coins. But Bitcoin is more trusted cryptocurrency then that of Ethereum. The potential of bitcoin is still at the peak and also ethereum is still below bitcoin. Bitcoin is higher in popularity and also more users than ethereum. Ethereum is of course a good coin and I think that it will grow in price and perhaps even more than Bitcoin, but Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin and Ethereum will not be able to bypass the capitalization in the coming years.
The problem for ethereum is that it is never going to be as trusted as bitcoin, the community does not forget and it does not forgive and there are many people that refuse to hold any Ethereum and any of the coins that were created in its platform because of what happened with the DAO, however once the iinfluence of the bitcoin community decays because the average person has adopted cryptocurrencies then Ethereum will have its chance to try to surpass bitcoin but at the same time there is no doubt that the coin that will be used the most by the average person will be bitcoin so ethereum has no viable strategy to take bitcoin's spot.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 07:40:39 AM
No second opinion i have, undoubtedly ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. Both are the king of cryptocurrency market. Maximum people have trust on both coins and invest on them for long term goal.
Activity: 69
July 27, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
Of course at the moment Bitcoin is much better than ethereum!! At least because it appeared much earlier, is much more expensive and causes much more trust. Although ethereum is also very promising. I think that ethereum will be the next step .
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 04:39:54 AM
Activity: 228
July 27, 2018, 01:56:06 AM
Bitcoin has already taken root in our market, while Ethereum is still developing.It has its own strengths and weaknesses,so it is better to say clearly difficult.So invest I think is worth in both digital currency!
Activity: 322
July 27, 2018, 01:54:02 AM
These two crypto-currencies are equally good and stable. They occupy leading positions on kriptornke. To say which of these coins is better is difficult.
Activity: 101
July 27, 2018, 01:53:12 AM
I think Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin. Although Ethereum has achieved great success since its development, Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency after all. It is the leader of all currencies and its status is stable. Ethereum is not so easy to surpass. Bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 27, 2018, 01:52:32 AM
The only way to compare ETH and Bitcoin is by price. These two are different product that provide different services so there is no point in comparing it aside from the price. If you check the movement on price now, you will not consider ETH being better than BTC. Eth is moving at a slow pace while bitcoin is on rise. Anyone can easily tell who's better between the two. BITCOIN is still number one.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
July 27, 2018, 01:49:58 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion though I care for ETH too than I do for BItcoin.
Activity: 92
July 27, 2018, 01:48:39 AM
I think they have their own advantages. Bitcoin is known by more people, and it has the longest time. The technology of Ethereum is the best. More new projects are based on Ethereum technology. Developed, so I think they have their own advantages.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
July 27, 2018, 01:45:50 AM
This must really be a joke, bitcoin is by no means a mate of any present coin currently trading, for sure eth has a high likelihood of appreciating to a large extent as times goes by but it's comparison with bitcoin at least for now is absurd and a stain to the image of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
July 27, 2018, 01:41:51 AM
Ethereum is a much better crypto in terms of its flexibity of usage, its launching of many new tokens under the ERC-20 standard and its implementation of Smart contracts. In many ways Bitcoin is Crypto 1.0 and Ethereum is Crypto 2.0.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:28:52 AM
With all the features of Ethereum mentioned in your write up above about the Ethereum blochchain, if all of them are implemented Ehereum will be one of the best altcoin projects occupying the the cryptocurrency space
Activity: 434
July 27, 2018, 01:39:42 AM
The Blockchain and cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin and ETH are here to stay. Too much thought, time and money have and still being invested into it. Right now today Banks and huge corporations all over the world are spending millions in the research alone, at the same time some have already started investing. It only take one giant company to totally commit and all the rest will follow. When that day come, everyone who held will be smiling.
Pages:
Jump to: