Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 76. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
With reference to the potential of the Ethererum, it can be concluded that the potential for the next three years, ETH's market cap will surpass the BTC. Concerning the potential of the Ethererum, it can be found that the potential for the next three years, ETH's market cap will exceed the BTC. This is understandable because ETH currently has a large network of ICOs and altcoins. Therefore, the potential ETH talk and overcoming the BTC in the future is well founded.
eth had to be more good but we cant blame how is it can be cause it was under bitcoin how is it can possible to exist with out the help pf bitcoin so better to be more patient on what may happen next i believe ob how eth may work but i always have the respect or bitcoin too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 07, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
ETH has much better points than Bitcoin but due to its later development, Bitcoin is still number one. Many ICOs are successful on the ETH platform!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
RSK have some products that can help you with various things and will be useful.
Activity: 291
August 06, 2018, 07:52:27 PM
in my opinion yes, but for now Ethereum is very difficult to beat Bitcoin because everyone still chooses to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 06, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
With reference to the potential of the Ethererum, it can be concluded that the potential for the next three years, ETH's market cap will surpass the BTC. Concerning the potential of the Ethererum, it can be found that the potential for the next three years, ETH's market cap will exceed the BTC. This is understandable because ETH currently has a large network of ICOs and altcoins. Therefore, the potential ETH talk and overcoming the BTC in the future is well founded.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 07:38:51 PM
Ethereum of course is more technological than bitcoin. Bitcoin, in turn, is the most popular cryptocurrency. But both cryptocurrencies are leaders. At the moment, it is pointless to compare them. It is important for the investor to invest in both cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 07:26:24 PM
It is technically what one can see in front of them and the technology that they use.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 05, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
Ethereum is not better than bitcoin. if it was better, it would have risen in price long ago and surpassed bitcoin.
Simple and to the point, if ethereum was as good as people make it out to be then surpassing bitcoin would have happened already and the evidence right in front of us is telling us that is not the case, how many years are going to need those that believe in ethereum to finally realize that ethereum is not going to surpass bitcoin? Ethereum is a decent coin but it has simply too many problems that cannot be fixed and I think that in the future it is going to be surpassed by other coins offering smart contracts as well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 03, 2018, 03:12:35 PM
Both ethereum and bitcoin are very popular and I think both are very important in the crypto world at least at this point
Activity: 56
August 03, 2018, 03:09:34 PM
These are the two most popular cryptocurrencies, leading the rating of crypto-coins by capitalization. Currently, it is better to invest in Ethereum, as Bitcoin depreciates faster when the exchange rate falls, while the exchange rate rises - Ethereum rises more quickly.
Activity: 362
August 03, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
Bitcoin should be on the top list of safe heaven asset when it comes to investing. Ethereum is the second option after. All altcoins are equally equal but connected all in one bitcoin and blockchain itself.
But for now i guess the top pick for me to invest is Ethereum. well that's my opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 03, 2018, 12:50:48 PM
Ethereum is better than Bitcoin in speed, low transaction fees etc,  but bitcoin will always be the king of crypto, I own both of this crypto and I'm using them for different purpose, I'm using bitcoin to store all my assets and I'm using Ethereum to buy and sell anything I want, why not both?
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
For me I think bitcoin is good to invest for now because Ethereum is not moving but instead it keeps on decreasing its market value and its very risky if we force to buy considering that we don't know what happens in the near future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 12:24:51 PM
I have never thought of ethereum being better than bitcoin. There is no way ethereum can be better than bitcoin. I deal with both bitcoin and ethereum and i can testify that
Isn't all about which one is better or not,  they play different forms and both are playing good since before.  When we say it's prices,  they are far from each other and for sure Ethereum won't go near btc price even will go for 20 years from now. Ethereum is still dependent on btc market trend, that's the reason why there is no chances of having it.
When you look at Ethereum vs Bitcoin, you can see that their goals are largely different. When you think of Bitcoin, think “digital money”. When you think Ethereum, think “smart contracts”. This is the easiest way to understand and remember the primary difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
August 03, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
I think it's obvious that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin and investment in it has more potential. Ethereum is being developed continuosly it's the main reason.
Activity: 106
August 03, 2018, 12:11:39 PM
This who think that believes that the technology is perfect.
Activity: 75
August 03, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
I don't think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the best coin. He is the safest investment product. You can choose Bitcoin as an investment.
Activity: 32
August 03, 2018, 03:51:47 AM
No, i don't think so.
Bitcoin still is a leader in Crypto market.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 12:17:38 AM
I think ETH will be the successor BTC where many investors and also the price of the ETH .. hopefully this year later ETH can match at the end of 2017 where et can be much higher
Activity: 186
August 02, 2018, 11:47:47 PM
Ethereum is a very good coin, It made a revolution in the crypto industry by bringing the smart contract system. But Ethereum is not better than bit6coin. It is not possible. Bitcoin is the basis of the crypto market, how can you compare a coin with bitcoin.  Ethereum may have the good future but it is not worthy without bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: