Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is growing. Someone's pouring money into it. - page 2. (Read 747 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
ethereum is for long term investment.. EOS is not affecting the price of ethereum as they are different in so many ways, they have different use cases..

Yes, you are right both are completely different and which their developments strategy are not comparable because each one has different sectors of positivity and negativity. In my point views, both these coins are very good for long term investment which we might get good benefits for long term holdings.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I bet the price of Bitcoin has a big impact on the price of Ethereum. We all know that most of the altcoins these days depend on the value of bitcoin and it's the best time for most holders to trade. Eos has nothing to do with it but I guess bitcoin is also affecting its price.
I don't have an identification to prove that bitcoin price can be use as a banchmark for ETH price went up. But yeah the most people will says it,  when the first time I joined to this forum then the discussion like that already exist and many people who trust it. It just weird sometimes, how bitcoin price can make altcoin prices move whilst each altcoin has its own function and also has its own development.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Eth is growing and this requires more trust so that it helps in the community to maintain it. We see that the value of bitcoin still affects eth so that it has an impact on development, of course, this still gives great hope for better.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Ethereum in early April was not in the best shape. ICO began to withdraw funds and the coin fell sharply to $ 400. Miners in a panic, and traders saw the picture and bought. Now ETH grew up and went to school. But thanks to what he was able rage?
Do you think EOS really affects the price of Ethereum?
Well the way it looks now?i guess ethereum has regain its popularity to become a second ranked coins again.since its been long when bitcoin cash take the position from this coin

But EOS is becoming great also as what the performance is looking now.actually maybe off topic but the EOSbet token is also doing good now
Activity: 364
I think that TRON influences the price of Ethereum more than other projects, because this direct competitor of Ethereum and the number of TRON users are growing compared to the number of Ethereum users. The number of dApps developers is also growing, so there is every chance that it will overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I bet the price of Bitcoin has a big impact on the price of Ethereum. We all know that most of the altcoins these days depend on the value of bitcoin and it's the best time for most holders to trade. Eos has nothing to do with it but I guess bitcoin is also affecting its price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
ethereum is for long term investment.. EOS is not affecting the price of ethereum as they are different in so many ways, they have different use cases..

Etherium is for long term investment same as eos but its not wrong if you will buy eth or eos and use it for short term purposes ( ex. Buying , paying , trading )  .  eos does not affect the price of eth because btc is the only coin that can affect all other cryptos but eos and eth have similarities because afaik eos is also a platform where you can use to create a token/project   just like eth  where eth is mainly be used for ico's  .   @op yes etherium is growing and there is pouring money thru it because groth wont be possible without demand  .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Well Ethereum has some grow, but now the price is where is and the grow not continue, i think for Ethereum to have a higher value we need bitcoin price firat to grow more and on this way we can expect a good price for Ethereum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
After its consolidation at over $160 and by understudying the growth margin in the past few weeks, one can deduce evidently that cryptocurrency and Ethereum are witnessing some form of acceptance by whales from centralized world
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
I think ETH is largely dependent upon BTC price movement when it comes to price appreciation. If ETH is growing, almost every other coin will be growing because of BTC. It is very rare a case that ETH would go up with good percentage without being affected by the price of other coins. So, if someone is pouring money into ETH, then one must be pouring money in BTC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Ethereum is getting prepared for the next bull season,
 Ethereum has not really pump that much,  to me it's still low,  let's watch out for Ethereum during the coming bull season,  I know it's gonna surpass it's previous all time high
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We first discuss the structure of the trend. Last week, Ethereal reached a peak of 500 but failed to close above this level. Two times over, both closed below 500. On the trend structure, the midterm Ethereum is still in the downtrend. Need to go above 550 to Ethereum to return to the upward trend.

Activity: 238
Ethereum in early April was not in the best shape. ICO began to withdraw funds and the coin fell sharply to $ 400. Miners in a panic, and traders saw the picture and bought. Now ETH grew up and went to school. But thanks to what he was able rage?
Do you think EOS really affects the price of Ethereum?
EOS is really a serious contender for ETH. It's been developed on EOS's own platform and this is a breathtaking step. I think EOS will soon occupy the majority of market share Crypto and ETH will have many difficulties in winning customers with EOS in the future. The speed of development of EOS is so fast and this is really a very potential altcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
No altcoins can affect ethereum except bitcoin because bitcoin is powerful when bitcoin is down then all altcoins will down as well. The price of ethereum is still down, but I still believe in ethereum it will grow up soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
indeed ethereum is still the favorite altcoin after bitcoin, although the price still has a very far difference but growthethereum run slowly but surely. I believe the price of ethereum will continue to increase in the coming months and it will take several years to catch the bitcoin price
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
investors makes the eth a good coin to invest specially the purpose of its coin of course, having a smart contract in it makes the eth a good coin to invest and makes that coin a promising one.
Activity: 102
EOS influenced Ethereum only at the beginning of its creation. Now the price of EOS has no effect on the price of Ethereum, because it did not meet the expectations of its investors and soon all the money invested in EOS will again be transferred to Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 196
ETH will grow and grow and grow while ICO risk-taking is increasing over time. With ETH being the gateway into many and most ICOs, i can see why.
Projects like TIP blockchain, deedcoin, and daostack are fantastic ones to look into if at all interested.
TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Activity: 350
about ethereum a lot of benefits to be gained if investing there because basically ethereum is a coin that has a large capacity and support of many from everyone so it is very easy to achieve a high price.
There are many good elements of ETH that are getting great support from investors all over the world. I hold a lot of ETH and I hope that in the coming time it will reach a new peak compared to the end of 2017, I expect the value of ETH could reach 2k $ this year.
Pages:
Jump to: