Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is growing. Someone's pouring money into it. - page 3. (Read 747 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
There will always be an influx of cash into ethereum as it currently supports almost all new ICOs being launched in the market plus it is constantly being improved upon.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
ETH and EOS are two different coins. ETH has a larger community than the EOS community. So EOS will never be able to affect ETH even in the future
Activity: 261
Ethereum in early April was not in the best shape. ICO began to withdraw funds and the coin fell sharply to $ 400. Miners in a panic, and traders saw the picture and bought. Now ETH grew up and went to school. But thanks to what he was able rage?
Do you think EOS really affects the price of Ethereum?
There is some news that ETH will replace Bitcoin in 2020. So I think people will probably move on to investing more in ETH, so the amount injected into ETH is increasing every day.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
EOS does not affect the price of Ethereum. Most likely, the rise in the price of Ethereum is related to its technology and its great capabilities. There is no project that surpasses Ethereum and they are not needed, because Ethereum is adaptive.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Ethereum has the most liquidity by far next to BTC so its definitely not going anywhere.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
EOS is not potentially a competitor to Ethereum, since EOS still has a very poor product. That's why I do not think that it affects the price of Ethereum. Ethereum is growing because it has a technology that has no equal.
Activity: 308
I don't think eos has a big effect on the price of ethereum. I think Ethereum is a coin which has proven itself in the past, and I believe that it has a great potential to have more cap, volume and of course a price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Of course it effects the price of any coin and quite dramatically. It can`t sustain the coin for a long time though. People have to actually use it in order for the price of it to go up for more than just a few weeks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
about ethereum a lot of benefits to be gained if investing there because basically ethereum is a coin that has a large capacity and support of many from everyone so it is very easy to achieve a high price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I don't think EOS will affect the price of ethereum as they are different things entirel. ETH remains the second best coin in crypto and it features are very stable with potentials of growing higher and it's blockchain is still being used for most of the ICOs thereby increasing the chances of it being successful.
Activity: 294
It can be but in the case of bitcoin its almost same because we all know about share market in someone invest money then price will arise so it’s the same factor as well so bit coin have this facilities also where its secure and have good face value in market so its attract to the customers also. Main thing is ethereum is trying to their best it can’t be like bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Ethereum in early April was not in the best shape. ICO began to withdraw funds and the coin fell sharply to $ 400. Miners in a panic, and traders saw the picture and bought. Now ETH grew up and went to school. But thanks to what he was able rage?
One think I can say is that the ICO developers have stopped cashing out wish I agree with you and also the number of successful ICOs last month has increased  and if this continue expect the price to go along with demand because most of these ICOs are on Ethereum platform
Activity: 270
There are many factors affecting the price of Ethereum, but an important role in the price is played by the fact that many large investors have moved from BTC to ETH, which seems to them a more predictable and more controlled development team. This favorably affected the cost of Ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Recently ETH is gaining more popularity compared to bitcoin because many people are considering still, ETH is undervalued coin and has the ability to reach more than $5000 very soon. That's why many people want to buy more ETH when it is at low.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
for me i guess this because of the incoming ICO's using the ETHEREUM platform. I believe it will be a very huge addition to it's market cap, Just because it is now pumping and dumping there's someone is manipulating it. For me ETH has a platform, not just another pump and dump alts. If ETH is a just another coin, i think you are wondering why is ETH still no the top of the market cap right?, ETH is a good platform and with a very good potential.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110

Ethereum is now graduating. He will soon be successful in changing the world.

People are pouring money into Ethereum because it is valuable. As a platform, many other companies will be dependent on it's use and functions. Just look at all those ICOs you say use Ethereum today, these are just samples of what is to come. Decentralized apps will be the future, and these will all be built on Ethereum.

Activity: 406
ETH is still growing strongly and I put a lot of trust in this coin, most of the money I invested in ETH. ETH is improving to be able to grow better, ETH's management team is also great at continually improving it. ETH is a coin you can invest long term and do not need to worry about this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I do not think that EOS can influence the price of ETH, when the ETH looked bad the whole market was red, bitcoin as well) so that EOS does not matter here
Activity: 294
Yest Etherum is the second largest coin after bitcoin and it is developing rapidly. The growth shows that it has a relly bright future. Its growth is so large that some people predict it to take the place of bitcoin. People from many other coin is moving towards Etherum and investing on it which is making the growth even more fast.
Activity: 154

i do not think so, that ethereum price falling because of EOS effect. neither EOS nor any other currency has the power to overthrow Ethereum at the present time.
Pages:
Jump to: