Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is growing. Someone's pouring money into it. - page 5. (Read 747 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Ethereum in early April was not in the best shape. ICO began to withdraw funds and the coin fell sharply to $ 400. Miners in a panic, and traders saw the picture and bought. Now ETH grew up and went to school. But thanks to what he was able rage?
Do you think EOS really affects the price of Ethereum?

Yes, that's a very good thing to see ETH's price keeps increasing, even in this 2 days, the price starting to fall again, but it's okay, ETH's price will recover and increase again in no time, we just need to wait for now, even we can invest more in this situation
Activity: 294
Definitely, Smiley I think there is a great impact of EOS on the price change of ETH. But this is not the only reason of price change. There are so many reasons active behind the price change. But most of all, demand and supply is the main reason I have found for the price change.
Activity: 513
Merit: 117
a very large number of projects conduct ICO with The Ethereum currency used.And so began the growth.And it will continue
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Ethereum is growing. It has a bright future. You can invest your money in Ethereum, but you must not invest in Ethereum. He may have 10% uncertainty. No one can guarantee 100% forever profit. Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Yes, that is because Etherereum is the best coin for investing and for holding. And this is good because use ERC20 smart contract's and most of new token's grow's based on Ethereum.
Activity: 294
haha, best crypto strikes back. i knew it, Ethereum has that much potential to rise like phoenix. those who haven't faith, watch and learn. it is one of the most advanced and convenient currency in my eyes.
Activity: 152
Ethereum in early April was not in the best shape. ICO began to withdraw funds and the coin fell sharply to $ 400. Miners in a panic, and traders saw the picture and bought. Now ETH grew up and went to school. But thanks to what he was able rage?
haha now people will say that like magic or something else that ETH is rising and growing again but its the holds of peoples that makes it so powerful now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Ethereum is one of those projects in which you should always be ready to invest some money in it, if you have some money that you want to invest and not a single ico in the market convinces you to invest in it you can do a lot worse than to invest in ethereum, ethereum is one of the best projects that we have and it is going to be at one of the top spots of the market for a long time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The market of crypto-currencies now shows the rapid growth of the main coins and not only their so people believe in it.
Activity: 490
eveni n  last year, many predicted that 2018 will be the year of the ethereum. I would like to believe it. Ethereumm until their releases do not issue,  will not show some steep growth, the market as a whole will either grow or fall and the ethereum together with it, specific improvements are needed in the project
You have to know that in retrospect, what many people think is not necessarily correct, things may go in the opposite direction. the more things you expect it will not happen, the more you fear it will always happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
eveni n  last year, many predicted that 2018 will be the year of the ethereum. I would like to believe it. Ethereumm until their releases do not issue,  will not show some steep growth, the market as a whole will either grow or fall and the ethereum together with it, specific improvements are needed in the project
copper member
Activity: 140
I don’t think so that the price of ETH is now being affected by EOS. As ETH is the second ranked cryptocurrency, I believe it will hold its position and won’t give any other currencies to surpass its status. Moreover I think ETH has the potential to become a better place for investment.
Activity: 168

That's a good point. I think it's likely to see ETH keep growing.

As for EOS, I don't think it had anything to do with ETH, might just be the markets state.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I don't think someone is pumping it, if there was any pump happening then it would have to be happening with bitcoin. We all know that ethereum is the coin that moves the closest with the price of bitcoin and when bitcoin started falling then ethereum too fell. That is what is going on here. The EOS did not have anything to do with ethereum price, the price fell because the market was in a bearish state.
Activity: 420

Altcoins affect ETH and EOS is no exception using Ethereum's ERC-20 technology. Currently, when the ETH rate increases, the trend of investment in crypto is increasing rapidly, showing the belief as well as the demand of the market with ETH is excellent. Investors are predicting that the ETH will continue to grow at the current rate of $ 2,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 164
It seems to me that EOS does not affect the price of ETH.  For a long time the market was unstable.  But it seems to me now the market has already recovered and the price for ETH will grow slowly and steadily.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points

no, EOS did not have any connections with ethereum price
ethereum price rising because the price can not break the strong support, then the price bounce
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

Maybe with dumping ico funds, otherwise i do not see eos as a competitor of ethereum. Eos is a project on a chalkboard and with the project team they have it will stay that way or at best be unfinished forever
Activity: 1016
Merit: 391
Regarding the context of the question and in general, the only coin that affects Ethereum is the Bitcoin the others does not directly affect Ethereum and to the maximum that can affect is the conclusions of investors stimulating new interests. In short, neither EOS nor any other currency has the power to overthrow Ethereum at the present time.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports

Are you asking about Ethereum or EOS?

EOS is not affecting the price of Ethereum. Bitcoin is the one that is setting up the direction and the speed.
Pages:
Jump to: