Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree? - page 41. (Read 18776 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 264
October 12, 2018, 08:30:51 PM
Almost all of the new projects are collecting funds through the Ethereum Blockchain. In this respect, i agree with you. Ethereum is the king for fundraising
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 12, 2018, 08:29:21 PM
Yes, I don't think that's debatable. ETH also has the most tokens and dApps. Whether it will still be the king in 2 uears remains to be seen.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 08:27:31 PM
I think BTC is still the king of crypto, ETH is the best coin after BTC where ETH is also the same as BTC where they provide convenience when making transactions, this makes many investors remain loyal to BTC and ETH
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 07:54:30 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

For now and for the foreseeable future, your assertions are right. But flipping can happen anytime unexpected. There is possibility for ethereun to be dethroned as King of ICO by another coin that is serious with business, but it won't be easy though.
Yeah, the times will come when people are bored to use ethereum as their token platform and switch to another platform. There are some project who do not use ethereum platform, although only a little but this is really a start.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 12, 2018, 07:45:15 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

For now and for the foreseeable future, your assertions are right. But flipping can happen anytime unexpected. There is possibility for ethereun to be dethroned as King of ICO by another coin that is serious with business, but it won't be easy though.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 07:34:20 PM
I agreed, when any new project come. Almost they project used ETH Blockchain.
ETH is the best ico, ETH also sold they coin under $1. ETH have a future, but I don't like their supply. ETH doesn't have limited supply, price will be go down or go up easier than bitcoin (BTC have a limited supply, price will be go up if supply is nearing maximum
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 07:33:16 PM
Many people agree that ethereum is a king of ICO which they always using ERC20 system because with this ICO can easily creates wallet that they can used for their token also since ethereum is much lower value than bitcoin they already prefer ethereum for their token.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

Ethereum is considered the father of the ICO when every ICO on the market at present uses ETH as a critical technology to create its cryptos. So if the ICO increases in exchange rates, then ETH will increase as well, and you will earn yourself big profits.
Activity: 266
October 12, 2018, 07:28:47 PM
You came up with a great ratio. Carol bitcoin cryptocurrency, and the air king ISO. It is good to explain the fact that the air now popular TK for a large number of ISO
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 07:03:25 PM
Yes, I agree that Ethereum is the king of ICO and I believe that this situation of ETH will continue in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 07:01:19 PM
Yes, I agree with you. 90% of ICOs made on the ERC20 framework, this makes Etherium one of the most used crypto in the world. I`m sure that Etherium will receive a positive impact soon.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

I totally agree with you! Ethereum is currently leading the ICO projects. And accordingly, the price of many altcoins depend on the price of ethereum.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 12, 2018, 02:24:33 PM
yes, if seen from the level of development, the designation of the King ICO is very appropriate for the ETH, because there are lots of tokens that are born and developed from the success of the ICO. but that is only limited to the service process that is paid in accordance with the applicable contract.
Activity: 308
October 12, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
for now i agree but who know for few year again ex 10 year again, the candidate platform can replace Ethereum like Komodo, Waves, Achain, EOS, i think this few altcoin it's big rival for ethereum in future
Activity: 658
October 12, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

I agree with you because almost ico's use that blockchain for payment and that's the reason why i always believe in Ethereum. This coins is very useful and it will make price of eth keep rising.
Activity: 700
October 12, 2018, 02:00:23 PM
Since Ethereum block chain has the feature of creating apps in the block chain itself makes companies use it more. So it's true in the sense that there are so many companies chosen Erc-20 tokens rather than other tokens like NEP-5 tokens.
Ethereum dominates the ICO market, now there are many ICOs that use the Ethereum platform but unfortunately from many projects that use Ethereum there are many who fail. if the majority of ICOs who use Ethereum are successful, then I'm sure Ethereum will also receive a positive impact and Ethereum will be more advanced and will be more in demand by many people.
Activity: 413
October 12, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Well, you know the trends are constantly changing. If the analogues show themselves at a high level, a transition is possible. But this is still a little possible, as it is inconvenient for managers and users to work with several wallets. If there is a departure from ETH, then it will take a long period.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
October 12, 2018, 01:46:13 PM
yes you are right, indeed ethereum is the king of ICO, many ico use the ethereum platform. but now the ICO is starting to emerge that uses other platforms such as eos platforms, stellar platforms, and waves platforms.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 12, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
Since Ethereum block chain has the feature of creating apps in the block chain itself makes companies use it more. So it's true in the sense that there are so many companies chosen Erc-20 tokens rather than other tokens like NEP-5 tokens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 12, 2018, 01:17:54 PM
Maybe it was an advantage last year when there was an ICO boom, but this year, when ICOs are not so popular, I see that Ethereum is loosing its marketcap, thanks to ICOs because ICOs are selling their Ether tokens  Cry.
Pages:
Jump to: