Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is ICO king, Do you agree? - page 42. (Read 18776 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 01:14:31 PM
Certainly true, no doubt about that, but after supporting lots of ICO projects, it still not grew as expected. It has disadvantages as well as most projects did not succeed as expected and results in massive sell off on launch and many of its blockchain supported ICO fails, that greatly affected ETH overall growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
When it comes to new start up projects, Ethereum is clearly the king. No other cryptocurrency blockchain has hosted as much projects as compared to Ethereum. And more projects are still coming to be hosted on it.
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 12, 2018, 01:09:18 PM
Totally true.I am still wondering about it.Almost every ICO select ERC20 Smart contract as their token platform.Enyone know the reason for it.?
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
For me it is a king, really. To be honest I still believe that 2017 pump was caused by ethereum.
Every single person rushed creating erc-20 token and collected money on ICO.
Activity: 490
October 12, 2018, 12:46:29 PM
I agree with you and I think that price of eth will grow despite of negative news. I suppose that ETH will give good profit if we buy it now.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
October 12, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
Maybe ICOs killed Ethereum because many people see Ethereum as a platform for scammers. All of decentralized apps are useful or used for gambling or collectibles.
Also Ethereum has more other problems with scalabillity.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
If Bitcoin is king of cryprocurrency, then Ethereum is the king of all ICOs ,do you agree?  Stella,neo and no other blockchain has hosted ICO than other than Ethereum.

Although Ethereum is a pioneer and leading name in this sector, it is a cryptocurrency that I think is in a worse position than its competitors. It is possible to say that there are many deficiencies in technological comparison according to projects such as NEO, QTUM, EOS and Cardano, which we witnessed in the last few months.
Activity: 346
October 12, 2018, 12:42:16 PM
There was no doubt ethereum platform has being used for many ICOs projects currently now this year. For me ethereum is the king of it tokens and very easy to be used in buy ans sell.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 12:37:10 PM
It is very difficult to argue with this, because cryptocurrency today is a great opportunity to create and get really good investments in your idea for its implementation, so I probably would not back down from this.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 12:33:31 PM
It all depends on what you mean by king. If this is only the amount of money that this project was able to attract - then I agree with you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
October 12, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
there is evidence that ethereum was very popular and ethereum became the king of existing ICOs. until now there is no ICO that has a success similar to ethereum when ethereum conducted an ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
If ICO's die lastly Ethereum will still most promising technology project because of great developers, community and infrastructure
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 12, 2018, 08:50:15 AM
Yes i agree because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency so ethereum is the king of icos because almost ico projects use ethereum in their payments and will always be number 2 in the market.
well, no doubt if ETH became king of the ICO. but it looks like it's 2017. well for this year, I think the interest of people using ETH has been reduced. but, I still hope that the ETH price will return well, and become the king of the ICO again.
In this ICO thing ETH still got the most common coin that has been used, though the value really fell a lot and investors and readers keep seeing continuous downfall, they still hoping that the value will pumped back and make the coin profitable again, still looking forward for ETH to continue as a platform for newly created project and help those new developers to succeed with their target venue of people who invest with their projects.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 08:41:05 AM
This is the right expression, because no other platform has launched as many projects as they did on the Ethereum platform!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 12, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
By and large, this is the case, most of the tokens have the format of ERC-20 and the vast majority of projects are carried out by ICO on the basis of Ethereum, therefore at the moment you can say that Ether is king. But if his affairs will go bad the receiver will not be long in coming.
Activity: 105
October 12, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
I agree. Ethereum and truth king of all projects. Now it is not clear well or badly in such market. Time will tell.
Activity: 298
October 12, 2018, 08:30:57 AM
Yes. You are right. Because many ICO rely on ETH's intelligent contract function to raise funds. So this laid the status of ETH.

Activity: 182
October 12, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
absolutely exactly and in the coming years no one else can beat him
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 12, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
Yes i agree because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency so ethereum is the king of icos because almost ico projects use ethereum in their payments and will always be number 2 in the market.
well, no doubt if ETH became king of the ICO. but it looks like it's 2017. well for this year, I think the interest of people using ETH has been reduced. but, I still hope that the ETH price will return well, and become the king of the ICO again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 12, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
In my opinion ethereum is the strongest altcoin ever. It is indeed inferior to bitcoin but beside bitcoin for sure it is the king of altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: