Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 47. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 10:54:41 PM
Ethereum is suddenly showing signs of recovery, may be it is time for reversal, who knows, Eth is a gem and i will keep holding mine for long time and new highs. Smiley
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 04:32:38 PM
that is a total bull. ETH can not be over that easily. that's just how the market works. even if it hits 300$ for some time. It'll still be far from over. for any ETH is the one next to bitcoin. so the possibilitie for something like that to happen is maybe 5% below
Activity: 54
May 19, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
No, bro, I do not think that Ethereum is dead. People are still buying and selling ETH and as I know it is still going up, slowly but growing
Activity: 184
May 19, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
It will not die before you. It is a precious coin for China, and it will grow btc more please wait
Activity: 82
May 19, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
Actually cryptocurrency has a natural manner of being moving down and moving up their price value, however it doesn't mean that it is officially dead, maybe you don't understand on how cryptocurrency being manage by the creator.
Activity: 40
May 19, 2018, 07:08:00 AM
It's funny, is it probably a joke? How can Ethereum die? While Vitalik Buterin is alive, his development will live! New news and updates are published! It is not necessary to pose yourself with pessimism! Everything is ahead!
Activity: 406
May 19, 2018, 03:40:38 AM
I dont think so. Yes its true, ethereum's value changes everytime. It rises and falls every second. But its actually true not just in ethereum but in all cryptocurrency out there, even bitcoin. But as history shows as, cryptos have the ability to recover even from great loss or even if its value drops rock bottom. In fact, I think ethereum will last for a long period of time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
May 19, 2018, 03:33:17 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

Ethereum will never die, always remember that mos of the ico's prices of tokens today are all based on eth coins so there is no way for altcoins to die because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing in it.
Activity: 45
May 18, 2018, 11:06:30 PM
Why would it be dead. There is a bear market at the moment, but once it gets bullish, the prices of quality altcoins (which ETH certainly is) will rise again.
Activity: 11
May 18, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
its natural for any coin or altcoin going to be down and rise again, its to early to say that etherium gonna die, just watch the etherium chart, it will always up and down for entire years but for sure will be high at the end of the year.
Activity: 24
May 18, 2018, 09:54:34 AM
Ethereum is suddenly showing signs of recovery, may be it is time for reversal, who knows, Eth is a gem and i will keep holding mine for long time and new highs.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 07:48:58 PM
I do not believe that. ETH is a coin that appears after the BTC and is widely trusted and used as an effective cum money. Currently the price of ETH is down from previous time. This is an opportunity for investors to buy ETH more into their wallet. It will recover after a period of stabilization in the cryptocurrency market and further development.
I think this news is just released to low down the trust of Etherum then later they can buy Etherum with a cheaper price then present . I think only a bad guy can write this because they want to attack our trust of ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
May 17, 2018, 06:02:35 PM
Why are you saying that? Just because the prices are low? The price of almost all the cryptocurrencies is low nowadays, so does that mean that all the cryptocurrencies will die? It’s just a bearish trend in the market dude! And eth is such a great and topmost Altcoin. It has the highest market capitalization after Bitcoin. How can u even expect it to die? Ethereum is here to stay for long.
Activity: 109
May 17, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
this hoax news, Ethereum is officially not dead, many predictions about Ethereum's future will rise in 2019.
Activity: 117
May 17, 2018, 10:51:27 AM
I do not believe that. ETH is a coin that appears after the BTC and is widely trusted and used as an effective cum money. Currently the price of ETH is down from previous time. This is an opportunity for investors to buy ETH more into their wallet. It will recover after a period of stabilization in the cryptocurrency market and further development.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 17, 2018, 10:42:14 AM
not the truth. Ethereum is now growing and very well. and it seems to me that it will continue to grow for a few more years for sure
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

Any reason for saying that ETH is dead Huh?. After the BTC , ETH is the most popular coin among the 1500+ coin list. Do you have any reason or sign to tell that ETH is dead ?
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 10:20:04 AM
Dead is only for shitcoins that has no development. If Doge is still alive, then I don't see any reason why would Ethereum be dead. The fact that it is second to bitcoin in coinmarketcap there is no reason to panic. Ethereum will only die for those who are lazy enough to do his own research.
Activity: 33
May 17, 2018, 06:28:25 AM
it is strange, you cannot say Ethereum is dead. Etheream is among the strongest coin in crypto market. Near future it will definitely compete with Bitcoin,  now Ethereum is gaining investors and it's start gradually increasing. So I think it is fake.
Activity: 350
May 17, 2018, 03:28:03 AM

I do not know who you say if Ethereum dies but I know the current price of Ethereum has a good growth and can last for a long time and I yaki ETH will not die because a few weeks ago Ethereum growth is very good and this coin is called the best coin after BTC
Pages:
Jump to: