Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 51. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 04:19:07 AM
we cant say that ETH is officially dead or not. This is volatile, all altcoin is volatile. We can't predict what will happen in the next hours.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
In order for the community to consider that eth is dead, someone should release a project that will solve all the problems arising in this network. A lot of projects are created on eth. If death happens, it will be slow.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
I don't think Ethereum is dead. this is one of the best coins. I think that Ethereum will be with us for many more years
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

It's strange for me to hear such statements. Indeed, today it is one of the strongest coins in the crypto market. In the near future, he will confidently compete with BTC.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
May 10, 2018, 12:42:57 PM
I don't think so. Yes ETH ever drowned but they manage to come up to the surface again. Their price in the market cap is better than before. Beside, ETH is number two in the marketcap so i don't think ETH will die easily.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 10, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
That is just FUD and it makes the psychology of investors panic. Recently there is news that the XRP and ETH will be judged by the SEC. But that's just a fabrication and some people who believe in rumors are paying a price for it.
For the top altcoins, you should not believe in its extinction because the Crypto market will last forever and that is a very potential business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 11:50:29 AM
i think its natural rate of etherium have falling and rise for continuesly, and it happen on all altcoin too, i think its normal, so its to soon to say etherium was dead sir.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
May 10, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
No, not true this is just the beginning. Hundreds of ICOs are on the ETH block chain, this grows its assets base.
Activity: 98
May 10, 2018, 11:45:17 AM
that is a total bull. ETH can not be over that easily. that's just how the market works. even if it hits 300$ for some time. It'll still be far from over. for any ETH is the one next to bitcoin. so the possibilitie for something like that to happen is maybe 5% below
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Trust management of Digital Assets
May 10, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
This is absolutely impossible, unless the world's network is broken, more than half of the current encryption may be based on ETH, and if ETH has a problem, the entire encrypted ecology will have the risk of disappearing.
i read information today, that 2017 was year of bitcoin, but now, 2018 year is year of Ethereum, cause most of ICO's and project created with power of Ethereum.
Ethereum could not be dead, of course.
Activity: 73
May 10, 2018, 11:37:07 AM
This is absolutely impossible, unless the world's network is broken, more than half of the current encryption may be based on ETH, and if ETH has a problem, the entire encrypted ecology will have the risk of disappearing.
Activity: 56
May 10, 2018, 11:33:58 AM
Ethereum will hit 5000 usd before Christmas.
Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
I believe Ethereum is the most useful Blockchain we have now, it is more useful than Bitcoin. So is Ethereum dead, hell no
Activity: 1319
Merit: 593
In #Bitcoin me trust
May 10, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
I guess you don't know the meaning of officially dead. Ethereum is market 2nd biggest coin and it's still alive. There will be a big change soon called Casper which will replace PoW mining evet it will not be the end for Ethereum. Smart contracts changed the way we use crypto currencies and Ethereum will be the best alternative to Bitcoin...
Activity: 144
May 10, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

Altcoins , Ethereum is a pioneer regarding to first altcoin born in crypto, Ethereum has the best coin I ever hold and used for transaction ,I don`t think this coin will be dead, It has lot of potential of all altcoins around, you need to do some research before claiming this coin will dead.
Activity: 100
May 10, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
Bet you regret making this thread lol.
Activity: 420
May 10, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
No i don't think so ethereum is officially dead Because you can see his growth since 3 or 4 years. It has a great potential. I think next few years there is no chance that it will declair officially dead.
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
May 10, 2018, 11:20:30 AM
I'm very sure you are not aware of what you are saying because if you do, you would know that ethereum is the very last coin you should term as dead or associate death with.

Are you aware that every single project or campaign or ICO coming up backs itself up on the ethereum protocol. This is the future of life man. They have been strategically placed and positioned for the future. Nothing is set to take them down. Except they loose control.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
May 10, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
No it is not and it won't be dead for some next years, look at its price now, for me this coin will have a big pump in near future thanks to moves that it has done recently, wait for it and good luck.
Activity: 92
May 10, 2018, 11:12:10 AM
Almost viewer here are positive thoughts that etheruem will not dead because its very aggressive coin in the cryptocurrency market although we have also some negative flow  in the market but its part of the game because due to volatile price up and down moment activity,aside from that if etheruem will downfall value just hold for a while after etheruem will rose again.
Pages:
Jump to: