Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 49. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 11:03:46 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
I see no reason for such a statement.  ETH is developing every day and many people are investing and supporting this coin.
Activity: 99
May 15, 2018, 10:56:44 AM
Understanding is key to knowing what to say n when to say it.  Ethereum is the basis or foundation upon which lots of altcoins are based. If you are going to say ETH is dead or dying because of price movement  then volatility is something you don't understand
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 05:08:48 AM
Dead? Am I blind or is this friend going bananas? How can it be dead in this blooming market? The winter was harsh and spring didn't behave much different than that but just like weather, market is warming up! How in earth did you think Ethereum or any other important coin or token is dead?
Activity: 46
May 15, 2018, 05:04:57 AM
I heard people talk about the extinction of Ethereum a long time ago. I heard this news and only laughed loudly. Now it is.
Activity: 22
May 15, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
I do not think that way up and the price is caused by demand in the market, what it can already say die when all crypto experience up and down the price. I think ethereum will stay alive because the ico erc20-based question is ethereum and almost every day ico born..
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
May 14, 2018, 11:35:44 PM
The etherium is now going well up, it's hard to say how long it will last. But its cost in relation to bitcoin looks optimistic.
The market bounce back because we have good news to come.
This year the consensus is being attended by the a lot of people and this is the opportunity to introduce bitcoin and altcoins to people so they'll understand it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 09:48:27 PM
Ethereum Ecosystem grows and develops, Vitalik Buterin trying to solve some problems of the platform and constantly offers new ideas. In many ways, because of this, analysts believe in a coin and believe that it has prospects for value growth. According to experts, until the middle of 2018, the ETH course will exceed $ 1,500.
Activity: 23
May 14, 2018, 09:43:22 PM
The etherium is now going well up, it's hard to say how long it will last. But its cost in relation to bitcoin looks optimistic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
Ethereum can't die on this or coming year, and this is because it's very good good coin and has the potential to compete even with bitcoin
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 14, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

who you say if Ethereum is officially dead because now that I know the current price of Ethereum is recovering and so I am sure if Ethereum can be good in the future and can survive in a long time because now many people are investing in Ethereum

Activity: 37
May 14, 2018, 07:05:16 AM
The digital world can not die! At the moment, it comes to stabilization and is prepared for growth, not irregular, but exactly equal and confident growth. In the near future, you will see for yourself.
Activity: 18
May 14, 2018, 06:43:05 AM
I don't even have Ethereum, and such a statement seems to be completely incorrect. Why would it be dead. There is a bear market at the moment, but once it gets bullish, the prices of quality altcoins (which ETH certainly is) will rise again.
Activity: 109
May 13, 2018, 03:30:13 PM
I don't have that kind of mind. This sort of thing is just speculation for people recently without knowing how the character of crypto. This kind of thing is something that can be said to be very reasonable. fluctuations up and down are so great and unexpected is faced.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 13, 2018, 08:17:32 AM
How can you just sit and think such nonsense? Ethereum is in no way near dying or even dead and would not be for a long time. Ethereum is easily the best altcoin project right now in the market and there is no coin that comes close to it. I am just sitting here and wondering what in the world would prompt someone to say something so unintelligible and I cannot come up with a single answer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 06:25:41 AM
I think the price of Ethereum is only a temporary decline. As long as Bitcoin rises, Ethereum will certainly rise. Why do you think Ethereum is dead?
now the ethereum reaches 0.08 btc, and it is very good,
because ethereum can be more stable in the price 0.07-0.08 btc this is good for coin number two
Activity: 132
May 13, 2018, 06:03:30 AM
I think the price of Ethereum is only a temporary decline. As long as Bitcoin rises, Ethereum will certainly rise. Why do you think Ethereum is dead?
Activity: 79
May 13, 2018, 05:27:45 AM
Ethereum this year or in the coming year will not die. And this ethereum is one very good coin and has the potential to compete with bitcoin. Therefore Ethereum will not die.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
May 13, 2018, 05:27:27 AM
How could ethereum officially dead? it is still awake for now and pumping in every seconds, it is not dead in fact it is a solid crypto with a very high potential to moon someday like bitcoin.
Activity: 251
May 13, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
What are you talking about?
One of the few crypto-currency projects, effectively operating, is declared dead. It seems that this topic was created as a shilling.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 13, 2018, 04:48:57 AM
What are you smoking "Ethereum is officially dead"? It just has started the most important updates of scalability and more to come in the future. Most of developers and dapps are running on Ethereum. Microsoft Azure offers Ethereum for blockchain developers. It is far from being dead.
Pages:
Jump to: