Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 55. (Read 5476 times)

Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 06:29:59 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

I don't have that kind of mind. This sort of thing is just speculation for people recently without knowing how the character of crypto. This kind of thing is something that can be said to be very reasonable. fluctuations up and down are so great and unexpected is faced.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
No it's not dead. Ethereum as you can see right now is doing very well on the market and it may even make ATH with the way it is going now.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 04:06:25 AM
It's obvious that Ethereum will not die, it is a correction that happened before and now Ethereum is now back on track to make another all time high. I hope Ethereum do it slowly so there is no going back on the price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 08:12:19 AM
I do not think so that will ethereum be dead what are your proof it is just normal for the ethereum to go down and up so do not worry because it is normal keep your calm and wait for the pump of ethereum
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
May 03, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
I do not think that the Etherium is officially dead. I know that soon the developers will release an update for the Etherium, which will lead to even greater interest in this project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 03, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

A big NO, not only ethereum get up's and down now, even bitcoin experience to decrease and for now the price of many altcoin is not really good but it doesn't mean that ethereum or any altcoin will be dead.think that this is just a part of the market.
It's absolutely big NO to this news, as we can see this past few days ethereum has a good performance in the market which is actively rising it's value compared to bitcoin performance. Though ethereum doesn't have the same value of bitcoin which is bitcoin is anlot high valued compare to ethereum still ethereum has a good standing in the market so far.
Activity: 196
May 03, 2018, 08:07:16 AM
Although I have encounter some negative news and thoughts about etheruem wallet last 2weeks ago,but I believe  that Ethereum will not dead,,cause is amazingly awake after some negative issue because,only Ethereum have smart contact platform,to make sure will secure.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 08:04:46 AM
Fvcking Title. It's not same as post content.   Angry

ETH will never dead at near future, even it will growing more and more again. Maybe it will be successful like BTC and even will replace BTC in the future. No one can predict that but it is certain that ETH will not die.
Activity: 168
May 03, 2018, 07:48:23 AM
it is not dead yet, wait till its price rise up again
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
May 03, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

A big NO, not only ethereum get up's and down now, even bitcoin experience to decrease and for now the price of many altcoin is not really good but it doesn't mean that ethereum or any altcoin will be dead.think that this is just a part of the market.
Activity: 266
May 03, 2018, 07:47:11 AM
I don't think Eth is officially dead. It's price might be low at the moment but the value is still high because ICOs are using Eth. Many individuals are also relying in Eth for their income. Just like bitcoin and other altcoins Ethereum will have its ups and downs, so this is normal.
Activity: 101
May 03, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
ETH is still life, and many project paying member use ETH, So ETH still life until forever maybe. I think ETH going uo and down because situation of now market unstable, just not ETH experience this unstable but all as BTC, XLM , BCH , and more
Activity: 205
May 03, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

Where would be the basis of this? Eth has so much use. Most of the tokens are erc (eth) based. There is no way eth would die. And also , for me eth placed second, next to bitcoin. 
Activity: 420
May 03, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

Of course not!, Ethereum is very much alive. In our country Ethereum is just starting to penetrate into our digital wallet apps. So i don't think its dead but just getting the trends since it is placed in  the coin market that depends on supply and demands.
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 03, 2018, 07:02:02 AM
very strange statement because the Ethereum at the moment continues to grow,and year to grow and think that this will be a long time
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
Ethereum is not dead. We have some problems with scalability, but Vitalik and people behind him are smart, so in following year in case he makes right steps and solve problems with scalability, ETH will be back to ATH and even better. But currently, in short term, I short ETH from 680 to 720, i accumulating short position and my target is 550-580
Activity: 279
May 03, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
a very strange statement and is completely wrong.Ethereum is on the contrary one of the most developing cryptocurrencies in the world
Activity: 462
May 03, 2018, 06:40:51 AM
I never accept the death of Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the fundamentals of crypto currency market.
The ups and downs are seen in all the coins not only in Ethereum.

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
May 03, 2018, 06:38:38 AM
I think he is not dead at all and I think that by the end of the year he will return to his maximum values, it is just a matter of time/waiting,and then without eth there would not be the erc20 unthinkable
Activity: 294
May 03, 2018, 06:37:03 AM
Ethereum falls,but after all after this he is growing!how can you talk about the death of Ethereum after this spectacular development?
Pages:
Jump to: