Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 53. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 852
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 05:41:18 PM
Not sure if just a newb trolling but I don't see how a $75 billion dollar market cap with $3 billion daily volume = dead. Do yourself a favor and go deep on Coinmarketcap for a coin with a sub $50k marketcap. Throw a few satoshi at that coin and discern if $36 a day volume means that coin is dead. The answer is no.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 05:31:29 PM
What do you mean ETH is dead, there are very bad FUDs that should be eliminated, we are talking of the second best coin here, It just doesn't fade off like that. With a project such as Ethereum's there is almost no chance of it ever dying, the best technology on on the crypto market and a platform on which other ICOs are launching their projects, this will only increase its market cap affirming its position as the second best coin in the crypto market. Ethereum is not dead, its here to stay
Activity: 89
May 09, 2018, 05:24:43 PM
This is not true, coins in the market are just down and ethereum is no different right now. It will just take a while for the market To recover but it will bounce back bigger and better than before. Don't lose hope in it just yet
Activity: 7
May 09, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
I do not think that way up and the price is caused by demand in the market, what it can already say die when all crypto experience up and down the price. I think ethereum will stay alive because the ico erc20-based question is ethereum and almost every day ico born..
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 03:58:35 AM
Not really dead but for me it is just still recovering from the big dip that happens few months ago. And as you can its price still going up and it might reach the highest peak before the year ends.Let's just be positive so that the outcome will be good.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
Since the eth was created there are so many fud out there saying that eth is a nonsense coin and it will die on the upcoming months but still eth still alive
Activity: 151
May 09, 2018, 02:27:03 AM
I think that Ethereum will never die. It will have very good prospects for development in the future. The market is picking up, and Ethereum has risen by 100%. I believe it will erupt again when the next bull market arrives.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
May 09, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
every coins goes up and down eth is as safe investment as bitcoin right now, i am curious however to see if it is declared to be a security or not we shall c tho.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 02:14:57 AM
Die? that's not true at all,
I saw etherem rising 3 days ago, but today it is decreasing and that I say normal for the crypto market, instead I read in some advertisement, etherem will rise again along with enthusiasts and etherem users which is increasing every day.
Etherem is still far from death ... This is a good promising altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 02:12:36 AM
ETH will not die. This is one of the main coins on kriptornke was, is and will be in the near future. Market fluctuation is a natural process and you should not be so upset.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
if officially ethereum is dead then it is a nightmare because many tokens and many ico many startups are hanging in ethereum and it seems ethereum already anticipating it so that nothing bad will ever happen that way.
Activity: 78
May 09, 2018, 02:04:56 AM
ETH is really dead? why you only see the rice of ETH then say it is dead? The price and market are unpredictable. Even a half-brain can know this.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 02:02:05 AM
Ethereum is going up and down and that doesn't mean that it is dead. Bitcoin and altcoins going up and down is just a normal happening in cryptocurrency world. Just wait for the next few months and it will go in green days again. And also, I recommend you to read more about cryptocurrencies because I think you are still new since you use the ups and downs of the coin as a basis for your judgement.
Activity: 70
May 09, 2018, 01:53:06 AM
If Ethereum is dead, does that mean Bitcoin is dead too? Both made significant losses over the past couple of months, and now both are regaining their market share. However, it is too early to say anything at the moment.
Activity: 55
May 09, 2018, 01:50:37 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

As far as the price of Ethereum is concerned, it is still in a downward trend. If this trend continues, the market value of Ethereum will fall below 23 billion U.S. dollars. However, it will never die.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 09, 2018, 01:48:43 AM
Most of us are using Etheruem, why they're saying it already die. Everyday i always check my MEW and it is still growing, eventhough sometimes it dump but still it is functioning.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
May 09, 2018, 01:31:26 AM
Just people want to spread the negative news about the current situation of the market. Ethereum is potentially strong already the price is kept increasing and due to the bearish market, the price is fluctuating based on market cap.
Activity: 123
May 09, 2018, 01:27:08 AM
I think only those who don't have the Ethereum think about when ETH died. I don't think ETH can die. It's just a short-term price drop. That's normal. ETH is the second great Altcoin except bitcoin.
Activity: 238
May 09, 2018, 12:02:00 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
No, it's not true, I just saw a while ago that the price of ETH now is increasing and getting stronger, so who told that is Dead, just don't believe on what others saying, have your own research and you will know the real truth.
Activity: 65
May 08, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

No, I think the ETH is not officially dead, It will rise soon. by seeing the condition in last year, the volatility is normal.
Pages:
Jump to: