Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 62. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
I don`t think that this coin will be dead because this coin has already gone through any difficulties and survive. I think it will recover it`s price and back to the old days.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 18, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

Etherium is never dead,  rather it will go into transition, because the market price is always unpredictable...
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 18, 2018, 03:13:52 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
Until now I have not found any reason to kill Ethereum. Currently Ethereum is in a difficult period because the entire market has fallen sharply, but Ethereum still brings stability. It still stands at # 2 on the coinmarketcap, with a huge trading volume everyday. I believe that Ethereum will recover in a few months and grow again. At $ 514, we should buy Ethereum if we want to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 196
April 18, 2018, 03:05:05 AM
Ethereum will never die. Because ethereum is now starting to rise in price and start to stabilize. Maybe tomorrow will go down but only slightly down after it will rise again and the price goes up beyond the price down.
Activity: 314
April 18, 2018, 02:53:47 AM
It's not like that it is not dead as I see right now it increases it's price. My ethereum increase a little bit and I think it will gonna do more this coming months and as I know my ICO that I joined last months is a ERC-20 based and some ICO that's why it is not dead, maybe it can add more increase after the of the year so mmany investors can add more investments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 02:45:18 AM
Such a project can not die at the stage of development. Moreover, he has no worthy competitors in the technologies of smart contracts.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
April 18, 2018, 02:39:39 AM
I tell you with 100% certainty - no . Etherium isn't dead ... he's alive . I invest in it, I think in the near future it will cost x 5 x 7 more than now
Is not dead it just fake news Ethereum is alive and right now its have dumping and pumping and its value is increasing and decreasing also, so the news about ethereum that its officially dead is not true. The best thing we can do is to not easily believe whatever news you heard about crypto make sure its legit before you believe to it.
Activity: 135
April 18, 2018, 02:31:31 AM
It's just only going down according to you, but a lot of people were strongly believed the recovery of ETH, until now ETH is still alive, because it was not dead.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 02:14:03 AM
I tell you with 100% certainty - no . Etherium isn't dead ... he's alive . I invest in it, I think in the near future it will cost x 5 x 7 more than now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
April 18, 2018, 02:12:14 AM

Why does such an idea come to mind in a small decrease of the price? there are hundreds of unnecessary coins in the market, will ethereum die ? you must be kidding.
Its fake news because right now Ethereum is live and continuously running, also there's no reason to be dead. Also that news is can affect the growth of ethereum so its not good to tell to anyone that its officially dead while it is not, fake news has big effect and its not good if its spread and when many people believe to it.
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 02:08:45 AM
This is the market, prices always go down and up ....it's wrong to say that Eth dies every time . On the contrary, it begins to grow as the entire market
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 02:08:21 AM
I don't think Ethereum is dead. this is one of the best coins. I think that Ethereum will be with us for many more years
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 18, 2018, 02:06:47 AM
Market ups down part of crypto world it doesn't mean that Ether is died but its a beauty of ETHER that offer opportunity to investors to invest and gain profit. Ether is stable and strong after Bitcoin it have bright future. Popularity of Ether increasing and its usage also increasing which results high demand of ETHER.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
April 18, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

Why does such an idea come to mind in a small decrease of the price? there are hundreds of unnecessary coins in the market, will ethereum die ? you must be kidding.
Activity: 99
April 18, 2018, 01:55:57 AM
Blockchain is a core platform to fuel our digital transformation. – Song Kwang Woo, SDS Blockchain Chief
Activity: 224
April 18, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
I do not think so. Why he is dead ? that's the wrong reasoning . The whole market has dropped significantly down . For a long time we saw only red , at the moment the situation has changed completely , the market began to recover and Etherium including . I think Etherium is one of the best altcoins
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
April 18, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

Ethereum will be one of the cornerstones in the future of blockchain. Recently there is a lot of enthusiasm for EOS but if someone is right now catching up on Ethereum with regards to building a substantial ecosystem it is Neo. With Nex and Switcheo it is getting his own DEXs at the moment and serious projects like Narrative or Bridge are using Neo.

I personally like Matrix as a bet on the future as it has strong backing in China and is trying to improve on ETH. In general I am very positive on Chinese blockchain projects also from an investor perspective. Truth be told a lot of ICO I participated that felt like cash grabs or scams are US based. Vezt is a good example for that. Still could not resist to invest in Bridge as they are closely related with SAS, who are big on AI and machine learning.

Ethereum will rise back to it's all time highs again s couple of months.While it is true that there are finally some ICOs that are launching on the NEO platform, it took a lot of time. And the projects that are usung NEO are still rather scarce, the vast majority is still using ERC-20. Things might get shaky when more players join the party but so far we have not seen anything. Next Gen platforms don't impose a threat until they have at least reached the stage of NEO where it is now.
Just like bitcoin , eth will never be in the dead phase cause there is a lot of great things that are may ever happen in eth and this is such as a good project that are existing for.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
April 18, 2018, 01:15:50 AM

Ethereum will be one of the cornerstones in the future of blockchain. Recently there is a lot of enthusiasm for EOS but if someone is right now catching up on Ethereum with regards to building a substantial ecosystem it is Neo. With Nex and Switcheo it is getting his own DEXs at the moment and serious projects like Narrative or Bridge are using Neo.

I personally like Matrix as a bet on the future as it has strong backing in China and is trying to improve on ETH. In general I am very positive on Chinese blockchain projects also from an investor perspective. Truth be told a lot of ICO I participated that felt like cash grabs or scams are US based. Vezt is a good example for that. Still could not resist to invest in Bridge as they are closely related with SAS, who are big on AI and machine learning.

Ethereum will rise back to it's all time highs again s couple of months.While it is true that there are finally some ICOs that are launching on the NEO platform, it took a lot of time. And the projects that are usung NEO are still rather scarce, the vast majority is still using ERC-20. Things might get shaky when more players join the party but so far we have not seen anything. Next Gen platforms don't impose a threat until they have at least reached the stage of NEO where it is now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
April 17, 2018, 03:30:19 PM
I don't understand such questions. How Ethereum can be dead if it's the most usable platform now??? The whole market was red, so it's obvious that ETH also followed the market's trend. I expect that ETH will be one of the leading coins in the upcoming years, so it's far from being dead now.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
April 17, 2018, 03:05:19 PM
The fall in price does not mean that the coin has died. The crypto market is very volatile and we should treat it calmly. Ether is a very strong project and it can not die so fast.
Pages:
Jump to: