Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 64. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 17, 2018, 02:07:35 PM
I think that Ether will not go anywhere, it's a fundamental token, it's like oxygen in the air that we breathe!
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
I don't think so. not just etehrum, bitcoin is also the same, up and down. crypto is unlikely to be stable. the influence of supply and demands, and also investors will always make prices unstable.

I agree with you, the opinion that Ethereum has died or become something bad is completely wrong. Ethereum is an excellent project that will only gain popularity and grow in price
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 02:04:51 PM
Ethereum and others altcoins are on the beginning, there is huge potential to the future with their smart-contracts, ICOs, Dapps and many more good features.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
I don't think so. not just etehrum, bitcoin is also the same, up and down. crypto is unlikely to be stable. the influence of supply and demands, and also investors will always make prices unstable.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
April 17, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
Ethereum isn't dying anytime soon, not as blockchain lives on. Ethereum has certain things to fix on their network and it will be very okay.
It already has a lot of use cases and ether is accepted in most ICO's so expect a bull run in the bull run season.
Ethereum might see a new ATH if the current bull run continues. HODL
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 01:55:49 PM
ETH will never die since ETH has large volume and provides its platform for customized business. We should not pay much attention to the price. As is known to all, the market is not good for investing, we should keep patience and do not lose confidence and hold it as the long term investment.
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
April 17, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
Ethereum is certainly alive. It is the second valuable coin after Bitcoin and one of the best platforms. Besides, the majority of transactions are being made by Ethereum. It is not dead, it is not likely to be dead in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
April 17, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
For that reason ETH is not going away...regardless the red episodes
Activity: 303
April 17, 2018, 06:30:47 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
Looks like you have less news updates or are you just looking at it from just a few days? ... All coins have decreased even bitcoin as well. It's just a decline to determine a stable value possible, We know that many of the big 100 tokens are on Ethereum platform network and certainly ETH is not dead as you say
Activity: 186
April 17, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
Why do you assure that eth is dead? Nobody thinks like that, and here's many of people that have an investment  portfolio with many ETH in it
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 04:11:18 AM
no way! there are lots of other ETH-based coins!
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 04:08:14 AM

No that is not true that ETH is officially dead because many are still believing on the ETH and many are still investing on it. if their is no one who will believe on ETH maybe it will be dead but if their is still investing and believing in ETH it will never be dead. As long as e cryto is alive the ETH will be alive too. If you only think that the ETH will be dead becuase of its price it will not happen to it. 
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 03:35:38 AM
What are you talking about !! Can not you see that Etherium is the best Altcoin for now and will live in the long run. Because ico using an ER20 based token will always need Etherium. That means etherium is an altcoin that is often used for transactions
Activity: 476
April 17, 2018, 03:30:39 AM
What are your guidelines so that you dare to pass on the ETH have officially died? Where did you get the information? Do not you look for a source of opinion to check the truth, if you carelessly convey info here, what is your goal? It seems like you should see and often monitor the market so you know the real situation. And maybe now you are stunned by the development of ETH is now beginning to increase. If we look at the first ETH price developments, ETH has improved greatly
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 03:24:56 AM
Such a silly thought of OP. Half a year ago ETH was on the same price level 400$ and it was expensive for majority of people. Look at every single ICO. they create ERC-20 tokens. I don't see competency
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
April 17, 2018, 03:24:30 AM
I think not, ethereum will not regress, ethereum one of the important altcoin plays in exchange, talking the problem of the decline is purely influenced by the demand supply of sales in comparison purchase. thanks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 17, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
As long as crypto still alive, Ethereum will stive alive too. Ethereum and it's blockchain is now the main platform for other project. This maintains demand of ETH
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
In my opinion, etherum is not dead. Etherum has one of the best use cases on coinmarketcap as icos uses their platform to build their businesses. Etherum's price hasn't been stable as it has been up and also down as a result of the bearish market.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
April 17, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
Ethereum is alive and not dead. Only the price of Ethereum is down but that does not mean Ethereum is dead. I'm sure Ethereum will survive under any circumstances. The price of the downed Ethereum is only temporary and will definitely return to the high price.
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

Dead? Why would it be dead? lol...

We are currently facing a bear market stage, of course prices are down. All there is to do currently is accumulate those great projects out there (if you truly believe in cryptos and their technologies) or HODL if you are in loss.

That being said, ETH is far from being dead... It's a great promissing altcoin.

I believe the market will eventually switch from being bearish to bullish (Hopefully some time in the near future).

I don't know why people would think that ETH is dead.
Perhaps they are trying to make conversation. This is clearly normal bearish behavior and it's only a matter of time since it goes back to $1K or higher.
Pages:
Jump to: