Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 66. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 10:32:21 PM
Most of us are using Etheruem, why they're saying it already die. Everyday i always check my MEW and it is still growing, eventhough sometimes it dump but still it is functioning.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 10:31:59 PM
nah, ethereum won't die that easily. it is a shitcoin for sure but that doesn't mean it will just die. there is a big and wealthy foundation with support of banks behind it which are pumping it to keep it alive even if it means wasting millions of dollars.
each of the previous major dumps have proven that.
ETH is on a downward spiral because of all the issues it is having and the fact that it is centralized but its demise will take a long time.

What are trying to say? If you said that etherium is shitc*** then how we call the token based on etherium?
Because of etherium now crypto currency world is growing and there many token born from etherium and also its very famous among crypto so i dont think etherium is sh**coin.
Activity: 66
April 15, 2018, 10:26:58 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
no, ETH will not die .. in crypto world up and down prices is a common thing and we can see for now, there are still even thousands of projects that appear based on ERC-20 .. and in this case we know that ETH is still there and will not die.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 15, 2018, 10:08:11 PM
Wow, the headline. "Officially dead". Who announced it officially? Just because it did go down in a bear market where ALL the coins and alts went down? You should know that crypto market is the most volatile that there is in the world. It has very strong swings, both up and down. Plus you shouldn't invest all your money into one currency (you should diversify) and certainly you should not put everything in crypto. Too risky and it seems from your post, that you may be risk averse. So be careful out there, and learn, read and understand what is all about.
I think you do not know about that at all. The title that OP make is quite interesting for all people to share their opinion and start to discuss and debate, including me. Eth and btc are indeed currently having a hard time right now. But that is okay, I believe that the price of btc and eth can go up and recover very soon or later. So I think eth is not officially dead. If you want to know about the official news about eth, you need to read and learn about the official source and official developers, not this kind of random people right ? And always remember, eth is the second best crypto in the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
April 15, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
there is no reason at the moment to say that eth is dead, price down in cryptocurrency is common thing, even I see now in coinmarketcap eth price has started up slightly, I thought eth is a good coin and has bright prospect in the future, the price down as bitcoin prices also down, and when bitcoin price start to recover, eth price will also go up, so calm down. Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
April 15, 2018, 09:47:33 PM
Wow, the headline. "Officially dead". Who announced it officially? Just because it did go down in a bear market where ALL the coins and alts went down? You should know that crypto market is the most volatile that there is in the world. It has very strong swings, both up and down. Plus you shouldn't invest all your money into one currency (you should diversify) and certainly you should not put everything in crypto. Too risky and it seems from your post, that you may be risk averse. So be careful out there, and learn, read and understand what is all about.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 09:43:01 PM
Ethereum? Why a tradable coin pair with all most coin or token in any difderent exchnage. Eth is just like son or btc because of demand in the market. A lot of company platform or ICO accepting eth as a payment. Ethereum is a second center of crypto currency that has a dump and pump.

Even btc had a dump and pump but doesmt mean it becoming a dead currency. It is all part of the marlet with a huge sell or huge buy sometime causing a change in price
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
April 15, 2018, 09:39:59 PM
Since Ethereum is a platform for all other coins and tokens, wouldn't it be impossible for the value of all ether to be less than the total sum of all the coin's market caps? Maybe I'm thinking about it wrong because they're not actually dependent on Ethereum or linked in a meaningful way.
Activity: 76
April 15, 2018, 09:36:16 PM
Understanding is key to knowing what to say n when to say it.  Ethereum is the basis or foundation upon which lots of altcoins are based. If you are going to say ETH is dead or dying because of price movement  then volatility is something you don't understand
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 09:19:40 PM
Ethereum is a like a big brand in this crypto, so they dont die as easy as that. Ethereum has a great team behind them. So eth will never dies.
Activity: 168
April 15, 2018, 08:46:00 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

Why would ETH be dead? It has a large community and is continually evolving to meet the needs of users. More upgrades will be coming to this network. ETH is a core cryptocurrency along with bitcoin.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 08:43:32 PM
LOL big coins like Ethereum cannot be dead like this it was down because bitcoin always keep going down and down but now you can see bitcoin recovered Ethereum also started to recover with that.
Activity: 152
April 15, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
90% of smart contract capable developers are working on Ethereum related projects. One nees to kill all these smartest programmers on earth to end ETH.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 06:53:23 AM
I disagree with that statement. Ethereum is one of the best coins. how can you say he's dead? this is complete nonsense
Activity: 37
April 15, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
only a fool who says ethereum is officially dead
I think etetreum will not die because ethereum is supported by a solid team
let alone now the price of ethereum gradually recovered
and it seems that the ethereum is getting a green light
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 15, 2018, 06:44:18 AM
It's just a bloody market as all crypto currency had been experiencing a downfall of their prices and it's not mean a dead of their technology. Correction of prices will always be happen even before, we just need to be patient to wait. Now we had slowly getting better and hoping that this will go to what we wanted.

This is absolutely right because the market performing price correction all altcoin are in downtrend including this ethereum meaning the altcoin that have real product and developer can survive in this situation and because ethereum have a great technology and developer inside it can survive look at the market right now the situation are changes and it start climbling after the red blooded happen. Ethereum is my favorite altcoin and its never be dead!!
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
April 15, 2018, 06:37:48 AM
It's just a bloody market as all crypto currency had been experiencing a downfall of their prices and it's not mean a dead of their technology. Correction of prices will always be happen even before, we just need to be patient to wait. Now we had slowly getting better and hoping that this will go to what we wanted.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
April 15, 2018, 06:37:41 AM
The fact that it falls in price does not mean that it is dead is a general correction that has affected the entire market. ETH is a very strong coin which in the future will show good growth
Activity: 177
April 15, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

Before making such claims, one should check on the coin market cap and see the valuation of ETH. the coin is slowly regaining value after the ip,and its only a matter of time toll it gets to where it was. all cryptos go affected by the red zone but now we are moving away from it and so is ETH
Activity: 517
April 15, 2018, 06:28:18 AM
as far as the development experienced by the ETH has never experienced the phase in which it dead, which is happening now is only the price reduction experienced by the ETH and it is only temporary, I am sure, later the increase in the price of ETH
Pages:
Jump to: