Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 73. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 02:35:17 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

it is natural, BTC was about 20000$ and now about 6000$. it is reduced more than 1/3. ETH was about 1450$ and now 400$, it is reduced more than 1/3. so we can not consider BTC in death  mode also about ETH. crypto market saw this condition for many times. only users with good analysis can take profit.
It is not only limited to that of bitcoin and ETH whose market value has fallen. In fact, it is the overall crypto market which is facing lot of difficulties now-a-days due to so many reasons and that due to decrease in the demand of most of the crypto coins as well, the market value of the crypto coins has decreased which has also resulted in panic selling but you need to be patient to make some better earning.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 02:10:33 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
Of course not im not thinking that and never think of that, ethereum is one of the good altcoin i would consider to invest for long term, why?  Simply becaise it has already stable market like bitcoin too many altcoins pair with eth tradable with eth!  it is indeed decentralized as bitcoin do.. So why in the world it would be officially dead? Every altcoin even bitcoin itself goes up and down and its usual.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 02:00:49 AM
I do not think the ethereum dies. I think the market is not normal. i think it's a reasonable thing. i do not think ETH will die. i'm sure ETH will keep growing
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2018, 01:51:45 AM
Totaly fail thread. Ethereum is not dead and will skyrocket when its turn to POS.
Hashrate does not bounce after first batch. This is good for ethereum. But after hasrate bounce ethereum will hardfork to block asics.
This is affect price again so i am expecting around 800$ for ethereum in a month.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

Dead means non-functional or no one uses it. If you are only basing the assumptions of dead from the price volatility then there's something wrong on how you analyze. Look at how many platforms rely on Ethereum network, do you think they won't use the network? As long as this platforms rely on Ethereum, they will still going to use the network and therefore the network isn't dead.
Activity: 140
April 12, 2018, 01:50:40 AM
Absolutely no, I don't think Eth came to a close. Most new projects make use of the Eth for their basis ,So where does he die?
Activity: 181
April 12, 2018, 01:49:00 AM
The rise and fall of ETH does not mean that the coin has died.  And why should ETH die?  It's only begining.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 12, 2018, 01:47:00 AM
It's a big no, Do you think ETH is the only crypto that fall down this last few months? If you notice almost of all the coins or tokens are dumping so it is normal better not to be worry because in time it will recover again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
April 12, 2018, 01:46:10 AM
It's a normal situation for Ethereum when its price is going up and going down because of market stage we are facing. Ethereum it can't be dead, ETH is a promising Coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 01:44:18 AM
only an inexperienced person assumes so, I think ethereum is the best altcoin and the best crypto after bitcoin so ethereum will increase after an increase of bitcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

every coins goes up and down inlcuding bitcoin does this mean they are dead?. just because it goes going up and down does not mean it is dead. look at the coinmarketcap if it is dead ethereum should start to fall in rank until it hits zero value. many coins today use ethereum blockhain. before you say or ask something like this at least do some thinking.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 12, 2018, 01:26:46 AM

It's definitely very much alive. The whole market has suffered over the last few months, ETH's price drop is just part of that. No reason to worry, it's one of the strongest projects out there.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 01:19:56 AM
I think, ETH will grow in the future very well. Now we observe some stagnation, but then it shall grow.
Activity: 224
April 12, 2018, 01:16:22 AM
no,eth down because all market down after market increase so fast,i think eth will stronger increase in the future,i hope eth can replace btc in the future
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 01:15:24 AM
I think it is normal. every market is about going up and down and ETH is still under process to going up. so I think ETH is not dead yet.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 01:11:58 AM
Not at all because ethereum comes back on its price on october since last but we will sure that ethereum will rise up again and hit the market up just wait and be patient hold more ethereum.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 01:11:30 AM
Now it is getting alive. There is even a difference between yesterday and today. gradually increasing. the investor will finally laugh  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 01:06:52 AM
I dont think soo, last month not only ETH was downtrend but all crypto, price ETH back to $400 but that not mean ETH will dead, ETH still become most potential altcoin in a few years, in personal i was make investment in big money in to ETH, because i trust the technology of ETH will give more benefits and value to the cryptocurrency community and also many different industry.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 01:04:47 AM
Who'd say that, ethereum is not dead it is normal that the market crashed sometimes but eth is not dead, it will bounce back sooner than you imagine and eth still is in top 2 in the market how can it be dead?.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
April 12, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
Every time altcoin drops people are asking if altcoin dead? Repetitive question without  sense. Did you really do a research before you enter the world of digital currencies. Digital currencies in open market is people will decide its price. If you are real investors you have to believed the power of your hold token.

#Taklimakan
Pages:
Jump to: