Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 72. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
Stupidity, a lot of projects are based on Ethereum. How can he be dead? Cryptocurrency is just beginning to develop. Ethereum is at the beginning of its journey.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

I propose to the administration of this forum to delete such threads like this. No need in panic spreading. Ethereum will be forever. Those little fluctuations are common for many currencies on the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?

I do not think ETH will die, ETH is one of the best coins of interest today. lowering the current long-term ETH price does not mean that its devotees leave the cause of death for this one coin. because the value of all altcoin also experienced the same thing. and the prices on the market will definitely recover.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 06:08:36 AM
What a strange title ha-ha. It won't die. It has a strong support and big potential in rising. It has to find it's stable price through some corrections. 
I'll tell you more, he's already found his price. And its jumps are due to the fact that the founders do not stand still and constantly improve and modernize their currency!
Activity: 120
April 12, 2018, 06:06:45 AM
so what exactly killed ETH?
copper member
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 06:05:17 AM
On the contrary, I think it will replace bitcoin to become the king
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 06:01:44 AM
The price of any crypto currency in general, and the Ethereum in particular, largely depends on the interest in it from buyers. And there is interest in it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
April 12, 2018, 05:59:26 AM
The same worthless shitty threads every time market have downtrend . BTC is dead ? , Eth is dead ? , The whole crypto come to an end ? . How many ICO launching daily based on ETH even in this market condition ? I think answering this question  will give you an answer to your own question .

So if Ethereum is not dead then why it have huge downtrend ?

This is cryptos and if you gonna have huge uptrend it is totally normal to have huge downtrend .  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
April 12, 2018, 05:56:50 AM
ETH is not dead, that the price of a coin is going down doesn't make it dead, crypto market is so volatile, price could be up today and tomorrow it is down, eth will still rise again and will other coins rise again, let's hope for the better, eth for life
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
April 12, 2018, 05:56:13 AM
When I saw the topic of this thread,I laughed so much,I knew it was likely because of the price going down that would prompt this kind of thinking.. Let me give you my opinion..
Is Ethereum dead? NO
Why do I think so? For something to be dad,it means that it has to return back to where it started,Ethereum started with less than a dollar and even with all the FUD and problems cryptocurrency is facing,it still manages to cling to the top three spot in the coin market,in most exchanges,ethereum is one of the highest traded pair so ethereum is not dead at all.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
April 12, 2018, 05:53:34 AM
Why is it? We all now observe fluctuations of the volatile cryptocurrency market. Ethereum continues to be used in an overwhelming number of projects and can't be dead.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
April 12, 2018, 05:51:28 AM
Dude, sorry, but your words are a complete nonsense. ETH is live and will be in TOP during some years at least.
Ethereum blockchain is the most usable one for new ICOs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
If the ETH dies, then the entire crypto industry will die
many of ICO them work for ETH!!!
it's foolish to think that the  Ethereum has died
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:45:51 AM
ethereum is not dead and other coins are not dead too, stop to panic, this is really annoying when there is a drop on the market,  there are so many alarmists. This is the market, it's always on the move
Activity: 476
April 12, 2018, 05:43:50 AM
Ether is alive and kicking. For two days now Ethereum is performing better than bitcoin in price as it can be confirmed from www. coinmarketcap.com, So a performing coin can not be said to be dead or dying.
Activity: 143
April 12, 2018, 05:42:18 AM
like everyone said, ETH is far from dead, but if you think so, i'll be more than happy to buy it off you.
Wait until the bear dies down and we'll be saying stuff like ETH is too expensive! etc...
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 05:38:59 AM
It is a bear market right now.Ethereum is second biggest cryptocurrency right now.It is not dead,just a natural correction after ico's that were made on ethereum platform cash out.I understand if there was some technological or security flaw in ethereum that provoked sudden drop in price,but no.It is just price drop.
Activity: 630
April 12, 2018, 05:30:09 AM
Ethereum is not dead, it is only one of the victims of this serious market crisis that has been going on for some months now. Vitalik Buterin and his team are working hard, and the project has excellent quality and potential, so I'm confident about a recovery in price as the market returns to climb
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 04:13:30 AM
As like a bitcoin, ethereum had potential to recover his old value. The price of Ethereum is expected to raise back to 700-800$ soon. Many ICO is running with the ETH, it's not easy to kill the Ethereum. If any coin had a chance to  replace the Bitcoin, surely it will be Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
April 12, 2018, 02:47:39 AM
What a strange title ha-ha. It won't die. It has a strong support and big potential in rising. It has to find it's stable price through some corrections. 
Pages:
Jump to: