Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is officially dead - page 76. (Read 5476 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
April 11, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
The market is on a correction mode and i think it is a good time to enter ETH and everyone had the opportunity to enter it below $400 and the price will rise again after the market recovers, there is a large number of projects using ETH and so you cannot tell that it will die anytime soon, in future we might see some countries coming up with regulations coming up in ICOs might affect ETH.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
I don’t support such topic name like that! You don’t know exactly and nobody knows about future situation. And as for my expectations, it cannot be the end. I am not sure about Ethereum fate, but cryptos will exist in future!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 03:40:02 PM
Ethereum is the main altcoin for investment of all ERC20 tokens and It is the second best coin of the one in all markets after Bitcoin ...
if investor's first choice after bitcoin is Ethereum then ethereum will not die ...
Activity: 282
April 11, 2018, 03:38:40 PM
Well , you are right , definetly right about ethereum going up and then down but i still dont know why you are thinking that ethereum is dead , like you sad , he had always come back , i mean every time he dropped he came back with a higher price . I know that ethereum has dropped a lot lately but that doesnt mean he is dead , he will recover in a short time i think . I notice that every time bitcoin is dropping all of the altcoins are dropping the same , and every time he is growing up all of the altcoins are going up along with the bitcoin , all the market depends od bitcoin.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 03:38:30 PM
Fluctuating the exchange rate does not mean that the coin will soon die. Because of the instability of the situation in Syria, the exchange rate of the ruble and the dollar may fall very much. However, this does not mean the death of these currencies. For this, we need more compelling reasons.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
April 11, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
we has also seen a rise of ETH many times before , this is the case of trading currencies and stocks, can not remain a currency that rises all time or falls all time
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
April 11, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
We have seen ETH going up and down so many time. Now do you think ETH is officially dead, why do you think so?
How can you recognize something dead if it is worth over $ 400? ETH has really strong positions. It's so easy for me not to cross this coin. Waiting until I get back to the amount of 1k $.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 03:30:17 PM
Ethereum is not dead, 100's of projects in the space would have dead first before Ethereum because 100's of these projects are listed on it, so before Ethereum is pronounced dead, all these projects must end up dead fist. I the past few days ether price has been picking up if you notice it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:27:37 PM
Saying that Ethereum is officially dead is little bit ear tearing statement. You can listen to some of the Vitalik's interviews and get some facts from there just to be more conscious about developing.
Here's one solid interview.
https://youtu.be/OaUOZxxbIz8
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 11, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
Its just a childish thinking. In which context is it dead. Almost every new ICO coin is traded against ethereum. So ethereum will remain here. Going up and down is a part of market. It happens with every coin. Ethereum is the no 1 altcoin and I hope it will rise back and will show its strength again.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
April 11, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
The that he jumped out of one, this was not surprising. Other coins also jump at the beginning. Now they settled down and began to develop and modernize. Bitcoin is more dead than Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 02:58:40 PM
When we get price falls like this, a lot of people get frightened, especially if they haven't been through one of these brutal crypto cycles before. Those who bought near the recent top will be feeling particularly bad. Many will cave into their fear and sell.
Activity: 294
April 11, 2018, 02:57:54 PM
If ETH falls below $300 again I'll be disappointed but not shocked. But in the end this is an actual coin with real utility and value. It could take time to recover but it will be back to $1000+ again by end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 02:54:48 PM
The only time price would matter would be if it dropped by to single digits, then the Ethereum Foundation might have some financial problems.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
Considering that most of the new tokens are made on ethereum blcokchain its hard to die.  Oance the people will start to invest in icos the eth will go up again . So dont panic and wait for that moment
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 11, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

Creating confusions from the subject line is not a good thing you know  Roll Eyes

I would really like to know how many times have you seen ETH to go Up and Down and then Up again?
If you are experienced with the market, you should and must have noticed that everytime $ETH fall 50% below last high value, it goes under accumulation for months and then the next wave for a new ATH starts.

This has been proven many times in the past, and in the current scenario, I see ETH is near to end of accumulation, I am expecting the next wave soon.  Grin
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 02:49:57 PM
In my opinion dead coin - it is when there is no usage and no future for the product they want to develop. Ethereum have huge problems but it's still the biggest working platform that can bring a lot of new projects via ICO. When we will see strong competitors with working product then we can say that they can "kill ETH" but right now ethereum - is the main working platform. It's fact.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
April 11, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

ETH is 100% not dead! May be you wanna ask if ETH was overrated? May be, nobody know for sure. But i know developers team are really strong and their project will live for a long time!
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
April 11, 2018, 02:45:48 PM
Ethereum is not dead, it just stuck around $400 due to bad market. Ether will go over $1000 again within few months. Remember after bitcoin, Ehter is the biggest altcoin in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 11, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

Dead? Why would it be dead? lol...

We are currently facing a bear market stage, of course prices are down. All there is to do currently is accumulate those great projects out there (if you truly believe in cryptos and their technologies) or HODL if you are in loss.

That being said, ETH is far from being dead... It's a great promissing altcoin.

I believe the market will eventually switch from being bearish to bullish (Hopefully some time in the near future).

I agree. No coin is perfect whether its Bitcoin or Ethereum. They can succumb to market changes and trends that may affect it to decrease in value like how it's showing now. I can't support the idea that it's dead because I know for a fact that Ethereum has shown so many good changes over the years since it was introduced. It can't be coined the second best coin next only to Bitcoin if it doesn't have the capacity to comeback from price dumps like this.
Pages:
Jump to: