Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 14. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
ethereum isnt in a strugle at least if compared with another alts. yes its not as some of us expected it to be yet it is still alive and what could be better? Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
This time eth is struggling extremely hard. The market is making eth fall to the verge. Will probably kill eth to bch or ripple to the throne in the following year
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 13, 2018, 11:34:31 AM
The market is pretty down, most coin fell at least half the price of two months ago. But this market is still quite potential you need more confidence in the market. I think in the future they will thrive and their price will return.
Not only to Ethereum but to all cryptocurrency they are struggling for a months until now, but I know market will rise sooner or later. If you have Ethereum thenbits better to hold it because it can bring good profit, also it still valuable and profitable even this crypto is struggled from dropping price. Just dont give up and wait for the rising market price, just keep holding this coin until the price increase or hold it for long term.
Activity: 61
August 13, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
The market is pretty down, most coin fell at least half the price of two months ago. But this market is still quite potential you need more confidence in the market. I think in the future they will thrive and their price will return.
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
Yeah, it might seem like that is what it happening right now. The coins seems to be struggling with its price, but I still think that it is a good one, and it has shown that over time, we just have to be patient and wait for it to get back on its feet. The coin is going to rise above its struggles soon, and I see it hitting $1000 pretty soon.
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 09:26:13 PM
I've been watching the cost of etherium all year . Contrasted and different altcoins, the cost of which diminished ordinarily , etherium showed itself commendably , the cost was decreased by a tad
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
Yes it's true that, ETH is struggling. But it's the nature of the market. There's nothing to lose hope I guess. We all know how far ETH can go when market will recover.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
August 05, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
They have a lot of Developers. Ethereum are offering services and they need to maintain that so Institutional investors will not change their mind and pick a good smart contracts.
I hope Casper protocol will release soon SO price would go up
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
Ethereum has shown very good promises a few months ago, but has struggled recently. Many investors hope that this will go well this year and the following year

And repairs will be coming soon, exact dates have not been announced. with an increase, I hope to see a bigger jump in the value of Ethereum
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
Yes, at this time ethereum is struggling to be the strongest and the end of the ethereum price is rising slowly, and I believe that ethereum will grow even bigger in the future.
Sometimes the market with its ups and downs, it is now down, so it is and always will be. the only thing we have to make sure is that after falling always rises.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 05:35:51 AM
I hope you did right conclusions back then and sell all what you have and you are sitting now in USTD Smiley.
If not, welcome to our club! As we can see the struggle continues. And we will probably see even deeper falls, especially for altcoins. BTC and ETH will definitely survive, but the main question is what would be their bottom price. Most of other coins will die in the nearest future, it is inevitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
I think because it can develop, and this can not but rejoice, because the pockets are waiting for money that you want and everything. You always need to take into account the loss, without it in any way. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 252
August 03, 2018, 06:45:05 AM
Yes, at this time ethereum is struggling to be the strongest and the end of the ethereum price is rising slowly, and I believe that ethereum will grow even bigger in the future.
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 06:17:31 AM
Eth is struggling but it will do well
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
Yes, I see it, the ethereum is struggling in a market with the State of the market which is not so good. ethereum can survive and the price is more stable than in other altcoin that most of the decline.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
Yes there is struggle but this is just part of a decentralized market and price may differ from time to time. In some time high and sometimes abruptly goes down too. There is time for everything andbsurely ethereum will reciver and increase its market vakue again despite negative comments from others.
Activity: 126
August 03, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
ETH is struggling which is true, But it's not the coin struggling if you check the coin market cap. Almost all coins are struggling now. We should ask this question in relation to all coins, not ETH alone.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 03:30:53 AM
market behavior of buy and sale ,fluctuation of prize does not have anything to do with struggling,there will always be down prizes so as buy in to come. 
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 03:27:14 AM
the crytpo market at large is striving to survive from they ups and downs in the crypto currencies but research have shown that ethereum will surely double in value before the year end 2018
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 03:20:43 AM
Yes, ETH is in an extremely difficult period, there's too much bad news about this coin and the market is almost rushing through the BTC, so I think we should not be afraid, ETH will bounce back .
Pages:
Jump to: