Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 12. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 08:48:42 AM
I think that ether is the second one after btc that's why it will be able to win the market and occupy its significant niche. i think so and know that it will happen at the end of the year or later
Activity: 294
August 17, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
I think of course Ethereum is struggling, because ethereum also went down like bitcoin. But I think bitcoin will also increase and all crypto coins will also increase. So it's not ethereum who struggles but bitcoin etc. is also struggling.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
August 17, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
This tells us that we must buy eth, why? because if eth regains its stable price then you have doubled your money.  Some peole get panic when market bleeds red, But crypto enthusiast view it as an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:43:45 AM
As the market is in the way of downfall, BTC and other altcoins price is going down day by day. ETH is a very popular coin and it has huge popularity. So it is struggling more than other altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:51:28 AM
The cost of Ethereum is directly linked to the bitcoin exchange rate.If we judge that the dominance index of bitcoin is growing-this tells us that investors come out of altcoins and are shifted to bitcoin.
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
Not only Ethereum but every crypto coins are facing some problems as the price are low. It will be stable as soon as the price will rise again.
Yes because of the manipulation happens a few days ago on BitMex exchange where 18000 BTC has been withdrawn and suspiciously move into wallet of the owners and there are 10 peoples behind of it as per the investigation.
Activity: 145
August 17, 2018, 07:47:17 AM
Not only Ethereum but every crypto coins are facing some problems as the price are low. It will be stable as soon as the price will rise again.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 06:35:39 AM
Price of btc and altcoins are down for many days. In this time ETH faced huge dowfall. Though it is a very popular coin and many companies are using it, but the current condition stroked it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 05:22:28 AM
The best time to buy in cryptocurrencies is to buy when there is a dip. This is the time to buy more Ethereum and HODL. Sure the market will change. Crypto currencies are the future. HODL and wait for the right time to sell for good profit
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 03:17:00 AM
the price of etherium has dropped very much ... last year the price was more than $ 1,000 ..
Activity: 357
August 17, 2018, 02:51:33 AM
We cannot hide the fact that at this moment that ethereum is facing a lot of struggles, crisis and tragedies and also the reason why dropping its value on the market but before this happen we all know that ethereum has done a lot of great things in the past thats why a lot of people trusted them and lot of people invest on its coin and make ethereum one of the best coins in crypto industries and i think in the future ethereum will rise again and make another great history again in the world of crypto and give a lot of knowldege and profit to us to change our future way better than ever.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 02:51:22 AM
Ethereum should be struggling by now because bitcoin is also struggling to rise all other coin are struggling, but i know ethereum will come out of this struggling period , ETH always create chance to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 02:48:17 AM
I believe eth would surely rise back from it ashes; there is no smart contracts platform has good and adopted like eth.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 02:45:12 AM
Yes at the moment ethereum is struggling and the price is going down but this is not peculiar to ethereum alone other coins are going down and this is for to the bear market position
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
August 17, 2018, 02:33:17 AM
You cant expect altcoins price to react in a bit after bitcoin change its price, it need's time to get its price back to normal. As we can see now bitcoin is also still on its deep and the recovery is not enough maybe after bitcoin is totally recovered that's the time that altcoin's will start to recover because there are some investors that holds both ETH and BTC and after the price go deep some of them release their ETH and focus on BTC because they know its a great opportunity.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
August 17, 2018, 02:31:03 AM
I don't worry about the decline of Ethereum, and I believe that it will not last long in the trough. Occasionally, some fluctuations are normal, because the fluctuation of this market is very large, you can see it in these days. The price is slowly rising again, so I will keep enough patience to continue holding my coins.
Activity: 201
August 17, 2018, 02:27:57 AM
this is a normal thing, hopefully this is a recovery from price declines in recent months. and hopefully this will be the beginning of the ETH performance again like yesterday. buy and hold eth and sell at high prices later.
Activity: 87
August 17, 2018, 02:24:32 AM
At the moment, the price of etherium is below nowhere ...I have not seen such a low price since last year .
Activity: 227
IQCash
August 14, 2018, 09:39:45 AM
Yes, Ethereum is really struggling to meet its expectations on the market today yet Ethereum is one of the few capable coins with the potentials of recovering quickly on the market. Ethereum has the trust of investors and even due to the smart contact of Ethereum, a lot of coins have been generated. How can such a coin like Ethereum continue to fall? Its recovery is so certain and Ethereum buyers today are the ones going to enjoy much profit during its bull market.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:36:10 AM
I see the exchange rates of btc and eth are very low, usually 0.1 btc per eth, but now only 0.04 btc per eth, and indeed eth is struggling to prove its capacity
Pages:
Jump to: