Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 18. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:37:25 AM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

no need to worry just because the girlfriend is in the lowest condition, not only the ethereum is struggling but everything in the crypto is struggling to rise little by little. we hope everything will be normal again.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 12:16:00 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

I see there is a lot of Ethereum volume in exchange in the crypto market. Be patient and be assured that everything will rise again. Never try to sell your Eth because you will regret it. If I were you, I would buy an Altcoin connected to Ethereum, because Ethereum will be your future and the world.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 11:49:09 PM
BTC, ETH, LTC, and other cryptos are experiencing the samw thing, as a matter of fact the whole market is going down, Ethereum is not the only crypto right now that is struggling, as well as BTC continuously going down every week, ups and downs, it's normal around here to experience that kind of movement, sooner or later the price will go back to normal, and so as the market too.

You can tell me how the market will return to normal. If Bitcoin normally returns $ 20k then I would be very happy  Cheesy Cheesy, because Bitcoin will only come back to that price, altcoin will recover at a certain rate.
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 11:47:15 PM
in my opinion, if this is a good start BTC will continue to increase slowly but surely, but the Ethereum will also follow from the falling,
prices yesterday and also Currently ETH prices are rising, so a good sign for markets whose prices are gradually recovering as soon as possible.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
July 15, 2018, 11:36:53 PM
BTC, ETH, LTC, and other cryptos are experiencing the samw thing, as a matter of fact the whole market is going down, Ethereum is not the only crypto right now that is struggling, as well as BTC continuously going down every week, ups and downs, it's normal around here to experience that kind of movement, sooner or later the price will go back to normal, and so as the market too.
Activity: 196
July 15, 2018, 11:32:04 PM
the longer I think this ethereum does look his progress. Even I see that market began to be ruled by the ethereum. many projects also use the ethereum as tools of his investment. This shows that many popular ethereum crypto community.
Activity: 630
July 15, 2018, 11:27:44 PM
the potential crypto this year including to ethereum will not be too good. though indeed the ethereum has the potential to be more than the current value. However, because of the bitcoin also experienced a decrease in the value of that fabulous so naturally ethereum also experienced the same situation. I think also this is a cycle of decline for crypto and to stay tuned to high rise ethereum I think will not happen any time soon.
July 15, 2018, 11:19:14 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
yes what I see is so because I know with the current Ethereum turmoil because the bitcoin price will soon come back and so Ethereum will get back well quickly because Etherum itself has a good growth

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 10:12:23 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

I think, the price goes down because the new coin I mean ico market down. Currently eth prices are rising, so it's a good sign for a market whose price is gradually recovering. Major currencies such as eth and btc prices fall dangerously for the market. Market participants should be wary of rising and falling coin prices in the market.
Activity: 602
July 15, 2018, 02:30:19 PM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

Panicized, selling that's why BTC, ETH and other coins are now dropping the price crazy, so it's not only the ethereum is struggling, but all the coins in that are on the market. Crypto market is the source of their strong foundation so that for now they can not feel the lucky charm. We all hope, these dark days are coming to an end.
Activity: 103
July 14, 2018, 03:24:45 PM
Ethereum is struggling, as do all the other coins. The market is generally suffering and all the coins, not just ethereum is suffering. It is only but a pahase that the market is going to overcome, hopefully soon. That I strongly believe. The people just need to be patient and hodl to their coins.
Activity: 719
July 14, 2018, 11:03:56 AM
Eth is going to phase 2 development so the market is struggling for prices soon we will see price run like before with all the new developments we can see market bounce back
I believe ethereum and bitcoin can recover so it is not only ethereum is struggling. Other crypto will soon back to it's all time high hopefully we can experience again of bullish trend.
Activity: 434
July 14, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
The trend in the cryptocurrency market has been affected in many ways, but many of the main reasons come from whales. What you need to know is our position in the game!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
Eth is going to phase 2 development so the market is struggling for prices soon we will see price run like before with all the new developments we can see market bounce back
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
it seems you are right that thereum is struggling to be the best coin to replace bitcoin,
yes it tells us that we should invest more in ethereum, you do not have to think about anything else. invest now, I am sure ethereum will lead you to success
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
It is struggling because it has so many ETHEREUM network traffic. People are alternating their investment from bitcoin to ethereum so they will not get lose too much from the decrease of the value. In the future I believe that ethereum developers will make a solution on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
Everything is struggling on bearish market now. This was expected after quick rise in the previous year. All we need to do is wait for a new bulls run.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
Right from the start of the year, tbr whole market has been struggling. Bitcoin went from 19k to 6500. Virtually all the coins on coinmarketcap lost huge values as this is not only attributed to etherum. I believe with time, the crypto market would come back stronger and prices of coins and tokens would make new highs in this market
July 14, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
Price of eth in recent days they like to stop virtual currency Ethereum can perform transactions, peer network agreement through virtual currency unit is Ether. ETH is also regarded as a useful application platform
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 14, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
The whole market has been struggling, not just Ethereum. Not really much you can do about it other than wait it out or just sell if you can't handle it.
Pages:
Jump to: