Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is struggling? - page 22. (Read 3309 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
At the moment, the market stopped falling. Ethereum - its price in relation to Bitcoin is now quite reasonable, as Ethereum has been increasing its price very sharply and unreasonably since autumn 2017.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
March 24, 2018, 06:11:04 PM
Yes ethereum was struggling now. A few months ago it was bitcoins that's struggling. Don't worry about it. It was natural there's cycle that needed to be followed by the two. When btc go down eth go up and vice versa.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K

This is how the natural market is ... there is always a time for the down trend and a time for an up trend. those of you who just think of only the up trend should just leave crypto and do other things or go for Ponzi schemes
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
March 24, 2018, 11:17:26 AM
That's the current market situation. We can not guess what the next price is for sure. Because we can only use the benchmark of bitcoin price. Someday if demand increases, the price will definitely be high too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 11:13:40 AM
The price of etereum is struggling to gain momentum against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. ETH / USD is currently rising lower towards $ 285
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 11:10:56 AM
ETH is going to recover against all odds I am very sure ETH will struggle out and hit $1000 however this is subject to how well bitcoin as far as  price increment is concerned, there is no cause for panic sales or dumping ETH will find it's way out.
Activity: 154
March 24, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
do not feel confused or worried. Bitcoin prices could go up. usually, the price is up and down. but for the decline will not last long. you can also try to try another coin. like Ethereum to fill your spare time, instead of having to worry about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 24, 2018, 10:59:36 AM
I was very worried about the fact that the market is going to the bottom and the endless dump seemed not to end, but now everything began to stabilize.
Not only ethereum that are now struggling but also all kinds of crypto and even bitcoin. It is normal that we feel worried about it, and ww can't blame others who've gone to a panicked selling this last month's. Though it may seems that this is the worst case happen in crypto we must think positively that this would gonna end maybe not now but soon.
Activity: 560
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 24, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
i think this is just a normal situation happens every month, as soon as BTC or ETH about to reach a new value, there will always a huge selling wall that will stop the price keep rising, so unless ETH can break through the wall with heavy buying orders, then it will be a very hard time for ETH to rise back again in the future.
Activity: 938
March 24, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

I also notice that when see btc increase but not ETH . I monitor that daily because I invest on a token and I keep on loosing on it because ETH affects that token .
Activity: 8
March 24, 2018, 10:52:42 AM
Bitcoin is struggling to cross up $9k slowly. Don't worry Ethereum will follow while the market has tried to recover from the deep. This is a good time to buy more.
yeah. I think so
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 24, 2018, 09:50:55 AM
What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
This tells us that the price of crypto currencies are acutally very volatile and can change anytime without any notice. This is nothing new. Every time we see a dip on bitcoin price, other crypto currencies follow the same path and starts falling badly. This has been happening for the very beginning, so this is nothing new for us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
March 24, 2018, 08:14:23 AM
We can see signs  that confidence is returning into the space but the bullish trend need to be confirmed, most people are concern only about the tokens they are holding. Ethereum is now suffering because the ICO market is struggling as we can see ICOs have started postponing their ICOs because they are now raising that much money again from the space

At the time bitcoin dumping so high the ethereum and the whole market get suffer also and most people at the same time are dumping the ethereum you can check the chart of ethereum is so sad to see the price in the downtrend and because theres a lot of ico (ethereum based) that turn to scam that reflect to ethereum but after all this happen Im continue to patronizing ethereum I have a high believe it will be back & pump again!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 24, 2018, 08:05:48 AM
The market will soon recover and the etherium will start its growth, it's a matter of time, just need a little wait. I think so
Activity: 266
March 24, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
eth was the most beloved and trusted coin of this market. In case of eth, it is not good at the moment, but it is very depreciated. again struggling to rise.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
March 24, 2018, 08:01:53 AM
We can see signs  that confidence is returning into the space but the bullish trend need to be confirmed, most people are concern only about the tokens they are holding. Ethereum is now suffering because the ICO market is struggling as we can see ICOs have started postponing their ICOs because they are now raising that much money again from the space
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 07:34:19 AM
ETH price will recover... Scaling solutions are on the way (Plasma, POS and Sharding) plus hundreds of Dapps are currently being developed on the EThereum platform. One or two killer applications will be enough to pump ETH price again :-)
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
March 24, 2018, 07:30:26 AM
The reasons for the little growth of the Ethereum compared to Bitcoin growth is obviously the FUD generated by G20 but the main cause is that some big holders like EOS and others ICO are selling a big amount of ETH.

EOS sold 417k ETH.  Grin
ETH is the most demanding coin by most of the traders who are busy in trading and that it also being used for the sake of holding it for longer period too. There is no way that we can say this thing that ETH is struggling. ETH is no doubt doing very well and that it is just a matter of time. things will greatly be changed and will turn out in favor of the ETH as well as those who invested in it soon.
Activity: 78
March 24, 2018, 07:06:26 AM
Ethereum is struggling this recently but I believe that it will do better this year. So I must rather HODL it for now. I know it will boost up in a higher value and everyone will benefit for that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 24, 2018, 06:37:09 AM
I don't believe Ethereum is struggling, crypto market is going through correction and all the alts are down including bitcoin and ethereum, so Ethereum is not struggling but it is as a market condition
Pages:
Jump to: